• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall free dining offer!

jgplimdesign

Tiki Room Traveler
For all interested...watch your email! Received a late summer offer in addition to a free dining offer for the fall.... (it is guest specific with a pin code). Excited our Oct. 27th arrival date is included!!!

Here is the copy & dates...

Get a first look at

FREE Disney Dining
with the purchase of a non-discounted 4-Night/5-Day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.

For arrivals most nights 9/30–10/4/12; 10/19–11/1/12; 11/9–11/15/12; 11/23–11/29/12; 12/10–12/13/12.
Book now through 7/28/12.

The number of packages available for this offer is limited. Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas, Disney's Art of Animation Resort suites included. All other suites excluded. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable.

See Important Details

Or call 407-939-7749 or your
Travel Agent.

Be sure to have your
PIN:

Does this mean if you check in 11/1 you can still get the free dining?!?

Thanks!

Was this only quick service, or were you able to book the regular dining plan at the moderates and deluxes?

Was this only quick service, or were you able to book the regular dining plan at the moderates and deluxes?

Honestly, I do not know. The weird thing about the offer was that at the bottom where it said "PIN:" it was blank. I called the number and after explaining the situation, the CM told me that 'yes' the offer was attached to my email. She then was prepared to book my trip. . .I just said that I'd be calling back at a more convenient time. We've only ever stayed at the Value level----but we always pay for the dining upgrade (from quick to regular). . .this year we were considering a moderate. . .so we haven't quite made our final decision. We have already booked our airline tickets. . .so the pieces are falling into place. I would GUESS since there wasn't a restriction mentioned (other than the new Animation resort, campsites, villas & suites ), all levels are somehow included.

Honestly, I do not know. The weird thing about the offer was that at the bottom where it said "PIN:" it was blank. I called the number and after explaining the situation, the CM told me that 'yes' the offer was attached to my email. She then was prepared to book my trip. . .I just said that I'd be calling back at a more convenient time. We've only ever stayed at the Value level----but we always pay for the dining upgrade (from quick to regular). . .this year we were considering a moderate. . .so we haven't quite made our final decision. We have already booked our airline tickets. . .so the pieces are falling into place. I would GUESS since there wasn't a restriction mentioned (other than the new Animation resort, campsites, villas & suites ), all levels are somehow included.

Check your email again. Mine states that Art of Animation IS included!

Im not sure if this offer you were sent is the same as the offer we booked..but we check in august 31st at POR and with free dining..what I understood was that if you booked in a value resort you would get free counter service..and moderate resorts and deluxe resorts got table service and quick service free dining..:banana:

Oh holy yay!!!!! :) Our date falls perfectly in there (28th)! I don't know how to keep on top of when they announce it for the rest of us out here! As soon as they do, I'm booking our air travel and paying off my reservations!!! :-)

Ugh, how tempting... my AP runs out Oct. 31st. I would LOVE to be able to get one more trip in but DH is SO against me going back till next year. We'll just have to see I guess.

FIRST TIME EVER! I had apin with my name! I was not even e mailed yet!!!!!:rotfl::worship::rotfl2::banana::love:

Can you tell that I am over the moon!
Now I just need my TA to do her job!

The thing that trips me out the most about the above list of dates.. is that they are giving away free dining during Thanksgiving! Unfortunately, I won't be there yet, but I'm surprised Disney would do that.

The thing that trips me out the most about the above list of dates.. is that they are giving away free dining during Thanksgiving! Unfortunately, I won't be there yet, but I'm surprised Disney would do that.

I thought the same thing at first, but Thanksgiving is on 11/22 this year, so it's not included unless you check in by the 15th and stay through Thanksgiving.

I'm confused. I arrive Dec 3 and leave Dec 11. Can i get free dining at all or no?

I'm confused. I arrive Dec 3 and leave Dec 11. Can i get free dining at all or no?

Nope. There is a black-out from November 30 through December 10. Your check-in date falls in those dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter