• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fall free dining offer!

DH and I are Disney Visa card holders and I was very surprised that we did not receive any notification about FD. The only way I knew about it was, of course, from the DISboards. Could be b/c we don't have any room left on our card. But that's ok. We got the GP FD offer yesterday and it's already been applied to our package :cool1:

My credit card only has $200 on it and I also received no e-mail, so not sure that would be the reason you didn't get one. Wish I could figure it out though, I have never received any e-mail notices and I have had my card for years.

Thank goodness for the DIS :thumbsup2

Just glad I made our dining reservations months ago...this promotion is going to make getting reservations harder I think. If you haven't made yours..I'd do it asap! :thumbsup2

Just glad I made our dining reservations months ago...this promotion is going to make getting reservations harder I think. If you haven't made yours..I'd do it asap! :thumbsup2

This is our next step on Sunday. We will be sitting down with my mom and brother to figure out what parks to do on what days and the dining. Once we know that I can call Disney Dining and make our ADR's :cool1:

My credit card only has $200 on it and I also received no e-mail, so not sure that would be the reason you didn't get one. Wish I could figure it out though, I have never received any e-mail notices and I have had my card for years.

Thank goodness for the DIS :thumbsup2

The only Disney email I've been getting is for the movie rewards. I haven't received an email from Disney Destination or Disney Visa with regards to any promotions in a long time. And Disney is the only one I will accept marketing material from. I haven't changed anything on my email subscriptions.

This is our next step on Sunday. We will be sitting down with my mom and brother to figure out what parks to do on what days and the dining. Once we know that I can call Disney Dining and make our ADR's :cool1:

That's the fun part! I just love making ADR's & park planning (I know..I need therapy) :rotfl2:

The only Disney email I've been getting is for the movie rewards. I haven't received an email from Disney Destination or Disney Visa with regards to any promotions in a long time. And Disney is the only one I will accept marketing material from. I haven't changed anything on my email subscriptions.

FWIW, I was getting the Disney movie rewards, but the disney visa ones were being caught in my spam filter. They come from different email addresses.

FWIW, I was getting the Disney movie rewards, but the disney visa ones were being caught in my spam filter. They come from different email addresses.

I was keeping an eye out in my junk folder where most of things that are possible spam go. Nothing ever came from Disney. Doesn't matter now anyway. We got FD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter