Everything you need to know about WDW Christmas- Tips & Secrets

I get confused all the time between the DL and MK. I live about 6 hours from DL by car so I go down every couple of months. I manage to get to MK 2 or 3times a year. I was in MK in September and kept heading to the bathrooms near the Carnation Cafe on Main Street-- until I remembered there is no Carnation Cafe and the bathrooms are between City Hall and the Fire Station!

Thanks for posting! It's nice to know I'm not alone. I trapped my family in Critter Country at DL last year because we forgot it doesn't loop around like MK does. Probably the only way I would have ever got them on the W. the Pooh ride. We were there anyway. :lmao:

We will be heading there from Dec 28 to Jan 4. Have never been there this time of year. We are excited and cant wait to see all the specials.

Thank you so much for all the info, honestly I feel better and you bet we'll be getting up SUPER early!!

Thanks for all of the great advice. We will be there 12/23-12/25 after our 4 night cruise on The Dream :cloud9:

I've been busy trying to somewhat plan our days. Due to financial reasons right now we only have 2 day base tickets....we are hoping to upgrade to park hoppers but may not be able to. I was wondering if anyone as any suggestions on what would be best to do or opinions on which parks are a must see during the holidays??

We are excited for our Christmas trip this year. Thanks for all the great suggestions! Wonderful thread.:love:

Hi all! We recently became FL residents, so we're planning a last minute trip for the beginning of December. We'll be there for only three days, December 7-9. I'd already started planning when I read on here that the FLE opens on December 6. Undercover Tourist crowd calendar still has relatively low numbers--4, 6, and 6 respectively. Does that seem accurate and taking the opening into account? Also, will the entire expansion be open and will all the walls/scrims in FL be down? Those walls have been up in FL since our visit in February 2010 and I'd love it if they were all down when we went!

Hi all! We recently became FL residents, so we're planning a last minute trip for the beginning of December. We'll be there for only three days, December 7-9. I'd already started planning when I read on here that the FLE opens on December 6. Undercover Tourist crowd calendar still has relatively low numbers--4, 6, and 6 respectively. Does that seem accurate and taking the opening into account? Also, will the entire expansion be open and will all the walls/scrims in FL be down? Those walls have been up in FL since our visit in February 2010 and I'd love it if they were all down when we went!

Sorry to tell you but there will still be walls. The Mine ride isn't finished nor is the new Princess Meeting area. :confused3

MSUmom said:
Sorry to tell you but there will still be walls. The Mine ride isn't finished nor is the new Princess Meeting area. :confused3

Thanks! Haven't been keeping up with Disney news too much because I wasn't planning a trip.

It will not show up on your reservations. :)

Then I can rest easy. I just like to look somewhere and have proof of the reservation....but I have a confirmation number so I guess that's good enough! Thank you for the response!

I booked the Sleigh Ride and received a confirmation number....but I was wondering if that should show up somewhere on my reservations?

Where is the sleigh ride? did you have a choice of locations or times? how many people can fit? Oh, I guess I should just call but was wondering how prepared I need to be for this phone call. YEAH!!:hyper:

Wifey and I have never been to the parks during the Christmas season. Sunday we are going to get AP's and go to MK. Can't wait to finally see all the decorations and castle lights... super pumped. Going to try to head over to EPCOT in the afternoon b/c wifey loves Andy Garcia and he's going the candlelight processional. Maybe we will even get a ride on Test Track. Either way, super excited and looking forward to Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter