EBPC December 9, 2012!!! Who's in????

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the Veterans on the boards, We wish you a Happy Veteran's Day and thank you for your service and for you and your family's sacrifices. Thank you for defending our Country and the freedoms we enjoy.

We look forward to seeing you in uniform on Formal Night!

To all the Veterans on the boards, We wish you a Happy Veteran's Day and thank you for your service and for you and your family's sacrifices. Thank you for defending our Country and the freedoms we enjoy.

DH served in Vietnam, so chances of his uniform still fitting....well....hmmmm....:sad2:. He's still in great shape, but a 20 yr. old's waist...:rotfl2:. BTW, he hates it when people thank him for his service. Like many people his age, he joined the Air Force so he wouldn't be drafted into the army and was just happy he came home alive; he doesn't feel like he did anyone a favor. But he retired from a long civil service career with the feds, for which I tell him he deserves a medal :thumbsup2. Needless to say, we both think all of our servicemen/women are to be commended for their sacrifices.

Happy Veteran's Day! Time to really start getting organized. I got out my Christmas stuff and am wrapping gifts and addressing cards. Printed the final FE list today. FE virtually done. Next weekend I will get the suitcases out of the attic and start pre-packing. Will it all fit???? :confused3
Liz

The 40 cm of snow we just had dumped on us these past couple of days has made me even more excited about heading south in just a month.

I didn't realize it was even possible for me to be more excited than I already was!!!

jsails said:
I don't know if I'm shy or not but I am hesitant to walk up to people I don't know and talk. For instance, on the last cruise I would not go over to the large table of Dis-ers at dinner and talk to them cause I felt awkward. It looked like they were having fun and I wanted in on it. If you see us at dinner please don't think we are stuck up or want to be alone...say hi please.....don't be like me. I'm the old lady (Linda, you don't have the market on being old) with short salt and pepper hair and the back brace. We will be a table of four.
I'm another "older lady". I don't have salt and pepper hair (which is just the luck of good genes and not good haircolor LOL!!!). I am NOT shy as a rule, and once I start talking it's hard to get me to stop. DH always says he's anti-social, but he actually got over that many years ago. Feel free t talk to us any time, any where! Just be warned...we don't stop talking easily.

Beth

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

there will be 6 of us.:wave2:
Another Saturday, another WVU loss and instead of just one niece and nephew crying over the loss, I had two nieces crying and a nephew crying. My little sister was not to impressed her DD learned football! When my sister heard her DD crying and asked where her boo boo was, Cecilia said, "my boo boo is because West Gaginia lost. I got yelled at for corupting her daughter. This has not been a good falll for me! And I turn 30 in 3 days...

My nephew still loves BAB but won't admit it to anyone. He has the sports mascot ones and all his bears are in sport uniforms.

My ornaments are store bought. I just don't have the creativty to be making them!

I am glad I am not the only shy one. I am hoping that talking on the boards and getting to know everyone before hand will help me feel like we are already friends so that I will feel comfortable. I have gotten better when my sister isn't around but she is the social queen and I use her as my crutch a lot when she is around and don't want to fall into old habits.

We lost our brains as well so if you are looking to join a team of former tagalongs, feel free to join us. It might be fun to get every question wrong!
ADR is advanced dining reservation

I have sensative skin and can't normally use things from Claire's. It has to be the real metal. I even have issues with laundry soap and dryer sheets!

I am the contact person How many people in your group will be doing it?

Safe Travels! 40 years should get you on Match your Mate!

Enjoy the family time, it seems like you will need it! Hope the move goes smoothly.

We have a no cell phone use policy on vacation so we put it on airplane mode. We still use it for the alarm clock and to use the apps, like logging our runs and such and we do use the camera. As long as it is in airplane mode, we never had any charges. We have never used it for Wifi though.

We just found out about fish extenders and it is probably too late but is there a chance we could join for Wonder Panama Canal Dec 9 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter