DOUBLE stroller FEB17-21/MAR14-21/MAR30-APR8/ OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Lori,
I would have the stroller right before you, we'll be at Epcot late for Extra Magic Hours on the 13th. We could trade it there or I can leave it at the desk at ASMusic for you to get the morning of the 14th. It looks like we are getting our new stroller, so I think we're each going to be paying around $25 to use the stroller for the week. Rainy~Daze will get back to you with better details, but thanks for wanting to join us!
Mary

I see that you have March 14-20 available. We will be in Disney March 13-18. I would be interested in using this stroller. We will be staying at CaribbeanBeach. Let me know how this works.

Thanks,

Lori

are you still booking for the stroller swap? We are going from May 31 to June 9th, are you booking that far ahead? I would be happy to contribute something to use the stroller for our vacation. We will be staying at the Beach Club. Please let me know if it is still available and how I can go about reserving it. Thanks so much!!

Hi! I would love to join the stroller swap. We will be at ASMo from 03/30/09 to 04/04/09. Cheers, soon

Interested in the double stroller for our stay March 15-21/09. Staying at FW. Please let me know if it is available.
Thanks!

Have we decided for sure on if we'll be getting the new stroller or not? I'd like to send you my paypal payment if so, so that I can reserve my dates because they are starting to get requested alot. YIKES.
Thank you for handling this. :worship:

Interested in the stroller from March 13-March 22 if still available. WE are staying at Shades of Green.

I am going to start a new thread, so we can go from there to see who is interested -- I will copy over dates from this one and then contact the people listed to see if they still want in the swap, and how much we can gather towards a new stroller. I will post the link here in a few minutes.

here is the link ot the new thread:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2089220

please pm me and let me know you want in and how much you may be able to contribute to the new stroller. If we can get enough pledged to the stroller, I will give you my paypal info to send money and get the stroller ordered and on its way ASAP. If we do not get enough pledged to get the stroller purchased and there, I will let you all know so no one sends money until we are certain. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter