DOUBLE stroller FEB17-21/MAR14-21/MAR30-APR8/ OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainy~daze

I love spring! Flowers grow in the spring:)~Autumn
ATTENTION ALL SWAPPERS>>>>
We are looking to replace the current stroller ASAP. It is having issues with the front wheel and not sure how long it will hold out. Thoughts on a new stroller and contributions are needed to get this replaced sooner than later. PLEASE HELP!!

OPEN DATES
2/17-2/21
3/14-3/21
3/30-4/8

TAKEN DATES
2/7-2/10 JenLittle
2/10-2/16 TheresaG POP **
OPEN 2/17-2/21
2/22-3/8 Danny25 POP/AKL **
3/9-3/13 2mtsa2ro ASM
OPEN 3/14-3/21
3/22-3/29 Kellya6 POR **
OPEN 3/30-4/8
4/9-4/19 YoMickey
4/20-4/27 Sherbear17890 OKW
April28-May7th Delmar411
May7-14th SSR lanand3

PLEASE READ POST 732 on PAGE 49, IT HAS EXCELLENT INFO TO HANDLE THE STROLLER. :thumbsup2

Anyone looking to join the swap the following is info about our stroller and accessories. A new stroller was put in use 11/21/08 due to a problem with the 1st one. PLEASE be careful with the stroller. It is believed it was poor design that caused the 1st one to have issues, the front wheel can NOT be forced. Also, please try to keep it clean, if it gets dirty, please try to clean it the best you can. If you have older/bigger children, do NOT use the front bar--but be sure to keep it with the stroller and hand it off to the next swapper. Remember MAx WEIGHT LIMIT is 50 lbs per child or 100 lbs TOTAL. Do NOT exceed the weight limit of the stroller.
Please contact the person before and after you, exchange info to swap the stroller and be sure to follow up before you leave that things have remained constant. Thank you for your consideration.

Stroller info:
http://store.platinumgalleria.com/s...roller-suburban-safari-double-ar800-blue.html
Instep AR800
Sturdy steel frame includes NEW mesh bug screen to keep pests away
Versatile 12" swivel wheel locks in place for jogging or unlocks and rotates for easy maneuvering in tight spaces
Folds quickly and stores easily with one-hand fold design
Convenient parent tray, soft child safety belly bar, plus spacious under seat basket provide extra storage
5-point harness offers safety and security
MODEL NUMBER: 11-AR800
BRAND: InSTEP
COLOR: BLUE/GREY
MAX WEIGHT LIMIT: 50.00 lbs
CARTON CUBE: 9.91
CARTON DIMENSIONS: 27.95 x 14.97 x 40.94in
CARTON WEIGHT: 34.00
FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 37 x 32.8 x 18.4in
ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 40.5 x 32.8 x 34in
ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 33.00 lbs
ASTM Certified: YES

Rain shade:
http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Double-Jogging-Stroller-Cover/dp/B000FDXCQG

Sun shade:
http://www.amazon.com/Kiddopotamus-...rotection/dp/B0007Z2JMA/ref=pd_bxgy_ba_text_b

Keep watching here for more updates
Jill

ATTN SWAPPERS:::Please contact the person before and after you to coordinate hand off for the stroller. If you are having trouble coordinating, please post maybe we can all help out as a group. But preferably it is done between the 2 swappers on each end.

**Staying offsite? have a car? please join us! send a pm or post with your dates.

I might be interested also, but I'm at WL from 10/11-10/18. We will have a car with us though, so we could pick-up and drop-off at different locations if that helps at all.

I would be but I am at Pop from 9/13-9/20

Not sure if that would work or not!

so far that would make you the first, so we would either have to have it shipped to you at home or at POP, would you be able to put it together?
do you have a car with you? I do not arrive till the 22nd so we would have a gap between us if someone was interested.

I might be interested also, but I'm at WL from 10/11-10/18. We will have a car with us though, so we could pick-up and drop-off at different locations if that helps at all.

that would work. so we would be at 3.
anyone else interested? if we could get a few more, it would be great. right now cost would be at 70/person. would like to get it lower than that if we can.
let's try to get a few more people involved and we can make it happen.
i will alter first post with tentaive date schedule, then as more people want to sign up, if we have enough we will lock it in.

We would be able to put it together I am sure. We are not planning to rent a car except for one day I think.
If you can put a schedule together and see if we can't drum up some interest I am sure we can make this worth while!

Andrea

bumping with a new title to the thread.

keep watching 1st post for updates.
this is only tentative at this point--need to reach 10 minimum interested parties to proceed. (at least that is what is think sounds good to keep cost down)

I hope we get more interest in this too. I've looked at all the other swaps and my dates aren't available on any of them.

trying to get some more parties for the stroller swap---

I'm sorry. We're going to be buying a new jogging stroller so I won't be participating in the swap. Great idea and I know it will go well!!

Amanda

Julie - we have the same dates and I have been looking for a stroller swap too. Since you beat me to this one I had to start another one. Maybe we will run into each other (not literally of course, nor with our strollers) :)

Julie - we have the same dates and I have been looking for a stroller swap too. Since you beat me to this one I had to start another one. Maybe we will run into each other (not literally of course, nor with our strollers) :)

I saw your other thread to try to get a swap going. I really hope this one works out ... and sorry to have beat you to this one. It sounds like our week is pretty popular! Good luck with the other swap! :goodvibes

I would be interested. I'm there from Oct 26 to 31 and will have a car so I can pick up and drop off. I'm not eligible for PM yet, so just repost and I can send my email along.

I would be interested. I'm there from Oct 26 to 31 and will have a car so I can pick up and drop off. I'm not eligible for PM yet, so just repost and I can send my email along.

I added your name to the list, now we only need 5 to make it happen.

It is getting closer to reality---we just need to find a few more folks!

Do you guys have preference as to stroller? There seem to be a few different ones being used in the swaps---any thoughts?

Do you guys have preference as to stroller? There seem to be a few different ones being used in the swaps---any thoughts?

My kids are bigger, so I like the one I've seen on the other posts. Also, I see the person before me is at SSR. I believe my cousin who I am going with is checking in there on the 24th so she can get for me (of couse I need to beg her first) and then I will be at the BCV until the 31st.

I changed my note. I have no idea where I got Jeep from. I was just on mystrollers.com and the Instep one is on sale. Also, I was just reading the "Stroller Swap - Find them here" Maybe you could PM the moderator the link to this swap to drum up "business" I hope we get more people, this will save me a bunch.

I changed my note. I have no idea where I got Jeep from. I was just on mystrollers.com and the Instep one is on sale. Also, I was just reading the "Stroller Swap - Find them here" Maybe you could PM the moderator the link to this swap to drum up "business" I hope we get more people, this will save me a bunch.

I did PM the mod who has the sticky thread about stroller swaps, but have had no response yet. Maybe I should try another mod?

Super glad that we are slowly - but surely - drumming up a bit more business.

*shameless bump* :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter