Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be willing to send me pictures and prices of these "bags"?

Please PM me!!!!:worship:

Thank you!

Hi, you can find the prices on post #1 of this thread. Pics of the latest bags also there.:)

I see the price sheet, but I only see a picture of the white bag. I have an anniversary coming up and would like to get one for my wife!!!

I'm leaving in about a month. I usually take a coach bag that goes "sling" diagonal across the body. It is like a big envelope with a long strap so i can put it cross ways on my body. can anyone tell me if that brown disney dooney is similar? I know I am being confusing, sorry. I would love to have a disney bag instead of a coach bag when we visit.

I'm leaving in about a month. I usually take a coach bag that goes "sling" diagonal across the body. It is like a big envelope with a long strap so i can put it cross ways on my body. can anyone tell me if that brown disney dooney is similar? I know I am being confusing, sorry. I would love to have a disney bag instead of a coach bag when we visit.

Are you talking about a Coach swingpack? If so, I'd say the concept is similar to the brown crossbody Disney Dooney. The shape and strap are a bit different, but it's the same idea.

Are the black Wonder wristlets still available?

I'm not seeing many on eBay and was looking forward to getting one when I go down in June.

Thanks!

I'm not seeing many on eBay and was looking forward to getting one when I go down in June.

Thanks!

They were when I was there a month ago.

I just got one off of eBay this week for $55 shipped to give as a gift, I think that is cheaper than I could have gotten it for at Disney.

Thanks!

I was at DISNEY less than 2 weeks ago and they had a lot of them, they have them in at least one store in every park and at 2 places in downtown disney.

Did you see these??

4526313290_b9277cb4c8.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...nded-product-sets-sail-on-disney-cruise-line/

I'm so tempted, but I'm not taking a cruise. We are going to Disney in June & I was hoping for a new pattern. This two thread thing is very confusing.

Was at a coffee shop in Pittsburgh when my teenage son started telling me to turn my purse over cause no one would know it was a Dooney. I giggled and said who cares. It wasn't five minutes before this woman came over and said, "Is that a Dooney with Mickey on it?!":lmao::lmao:

She used to work for Dooney and was so excited to see a Disney Dooney--couldn't believe they had such a thing.:goodvibes

Was at a coffee shop in Pittsburgh when my teenage son started telling me to turn my purse over cause no one would know it was a Dooney. I giggled and said who cares. It wasn't five minutes before this woman came over and said, "Is that a Dooney with Mickey on it?!":lmao::lmao:

She used to work for Dooney and was so excited to see a Disney Dooney--couldn't believe they had such a thing.:goodvibes

LOL something similar happened to me at target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter