Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I finally got a shipping notice from DS.com. My package is scheduled for delivery on Friday. A full 12 days after I placed the order!

I also got the following response from my e-mail.

Dear Lynn,

Thanks so much for your recent email.

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to inform us of the difficulties you experienced when ordering through DisneyStore.com.
This is not an example of the quality service we wish to provide and we hope that you find this to be an isolated incident. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your order has shipped.

We appreciate your business and hope you will visit DisneyStore.com again in the future.

Sincerely,
Josh
Have a Magical Day!!!

The thing is, it's not an isolated incident. It always takes forever for them to ship. :headache:

I finally got a shipping notice from DS.com. My package is scheduled for delivery on Friday. A full 12 days after I placed the order!

Dear Lynn,

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to inform us of the difficulties you experienced when ordering through DisneyStore.com.
This is not an example of the quality service we wish to provide and we hope that you find this to be an isolated incident. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your order has shipped.

We appreciate your business and hope you will visit DisneyStore.com again in the future.

Sincerely,
Josh
Have a Magical Day!!!

The thing is, it's not an isolated incident. It always takes forever for them to ship. :headache:

That is the truth! Every order takes too long and some take rediculously long. They should have at least given you a gift card:rolleyes1 Anyway, I am glad it is finally shipped and you will be getting it before you had to wait another weekend. Can't wait to hear if you are happy or not.:wizard:

Hey all, I have added a few pics along with the new princess 1/2 marathon print info to the first page. :)

My CC holder:

phot3-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

phot3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about the sizes, can't seem to shrink them and have them appear that way...

Just got back from trying to return my Lucy Sketches to Disney Store at the mall. Couldn't do it. I asked about the one they had in the store and they said that an employee took it as a return and was sternly reprimanded. Oh well. Now to find a box to mail them in.

Dear Lynn,

Sincerely,
Josh
Have a Magical Day!!!

At least you got a response from a "person" - all I got as a response to my mulitple paragraph email complaint was the auto-response "Thanks for contacting the Disney Store" :mad:

My second order finally "shipped" today and in 2 parts. I used to expect the long delays when there was a big sale due to volume of orders, but with no sale or other promotions besides the Dooney, there is no excuse for this. I'm very frustrated and while there are a few things I want when that 25% off code is valid next weekend, I won't be ordering - why should I spend my hard earned money with a store that is simply happy to take the money, but send the products to me whenever they get around to it?

At least you got a response from a "person" - all I got as a response to my mulitple paragraph email complaint was the auto-response "Thanks for contacting the Disney Store" :mad:

My second order finally "shipped" today and in 2 parts. I used to expect the long delays when there was a big sale due to volume of orders, but with no sale or other promotions besides the Dooney, there is no excuse for this. I'm very frustrated and while there are a few things I want when that 25% off code is valid next weekend, I won't be ordering - why should I spend my hard earned money with a store that is simply happy to take the money, but send the products to me whenever they get around to it?

So annoying! :headache: I still have credit left from when they messed up my return last month, so I'm going to have to order again eventually. I'm not going to order anything that I need in a hurry though. :sad2:

My CC holder:

phot3-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

phot3-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry about the sizes, can't seem to shrink them and have them appear that way...

Wow! GREAT PLACEMENT! CONGRATS!!! :thumbsup2

Dear Lynn,

Sincerely,
Josh
Have a Magical Day!!!

This has been horrible for you, Lynn! :headache: NO excuse whatsoever!
DO you think it was because you were using the GCs? Why can't DS.com get their act together? They are so "hit and miss" with alot of us, I tell you!:rolleyes:
I do hope they get you your stuff SOON! :hug:

That is the truth! Every order takes too long and some take rediculously long. They should have at least given you a gift card:rolleyes1 Anyway, I am glad it is finally shipped and you will be getting it before you had to wait another weekend. Can't wait to hear if you are happy or not.:wizard:

I hear you, Kathy! ::yes::

Hey all, I have added a few pics along with the new princess 1/2 marathon print info to the first page. :)

Looks good, too! :thumbsup2

My credit card holder came! :banana:

DSC04152-1.jpg

DSC04153-1.jpg

And yours looks good too!

Mine is out for delivery. This will be the day our route will have a different driver that gets lost. :rolleyes:

I love seeing pictures of all the cc holders! Some very nice character placement ladies. I hope I get as good.

Just got back from trying to return my Lucy Sketches to Disney Store at the mall. Couldn't do it. I asked about the one they had in the store and they said that an employee took it as a return and was sternly reprimanded. Oh well. Now to find a box to mail them in.

Sorry the in store return didn't work out. Are you still thinking about placing another order and hoping for a better outcome next time?

Mine is out for delivery. This will be the day our route will have a different driver that gets lost. :rolleyes:

Hey, at least you know it's close.

I've got you beat. I ordered on 1/30 and mine isn't scheduled for delivery until 2/13

I love seeing pictures of all the cc holders! Some very nice character placement ladies. I hope I get as good.

I got you beat. I ordered on 1/30 and mine isn't scheduled for delivery until 2/13

I guess I can't whine so much about my order from early AM on 2/2 with no status at all yet :confused:.

Love the placement on the cc holders especially the tinkerbell one. Fingers crossed they are still in stock on the 17th for the sale.

Love the placement on the cc holders especially the tinkerbell one. Fingers crossed they are still in stock on the 17th for the sale.
I am debating whether or not to order a comic satchel with that discount. I am afraid I won't like the placement. What do you plan on ordering? When I called ds.com today I was told there were plenty of cardholders in stock. :cutie:

jak and grumpycd.. love the placement on your card holders. :lovestruc I sent two of mine back and asked for them to please exchange them for me. I wrote a small note asking if they would PLEASE send me one with a full character on the flap. Hey, I can dream right??:rotfl:

OK, I got my CC holder and Crossbody!
:yay:

Guess you can call me the castle girl! LOL

ccHOLDER1.jpg

My crossbody in yellow...I'm one of those wierd people that love yellow! :rotfl:
It's a great accessory color! :goodvibes

CB1.jpg

CB2.jpg

Got my tinkerbells and more castles! :dance3:

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets...looks like we've got more coming in!:cloud9:

OK, I got my CC holder and Crossbody!
:yay:

Guess you can call me the castle girl! LOL

ccHOLDER1.jpg

My crossbody in yellow...I'm one of those wierd people that love yellow! :rotfl:
It's a great accessory color! :goodvibes

CB1.jpg

CB2.jpg

Got my tinkerbells and more castles! :dance3:

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets...looks like we've got more coming in!:cloud9:

You are indeed the castle girl:cutie: The yellow is a cute color and the placement you got is wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter