Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

:love: love, love, love these!!! I'm training to do the princess 1/2 in 2013....hoping for a special dooney for next year's race too!!! :yay:

If it's anything like this year's Tinker Bell Half, you'll have to be at the expo at opening for a chance at the D&B bags. The Tinker Bell bags sold out in 2 hours.

I love these too!
Not to get my hopes up, but is anyone going to be at the EXPO on FRIDAY at 9 am sharp? :woohoo:

Got my paypal ready! :worship:

Tammie, someone on the fb page is offering to get one for someone, check it out quick before someone beats you , you can only buy one of each style per person.

I really am spoiled by Amazon (although I have an item I ordered from them last Wed with Prime, that never showed up), because I am annoyed with Disney that my order from Thursday still hasn't shipped yet!!!
$300, you think they could put a little more effort into shipping it a bit faster.

Also...wanted to post pics of my newest two Dooneys.

My Red and White wristlet and Erica! And it has the divider in the middle too, just like the Denim Ericas. Love it!

RWB1.gif

RWB2.gif

Tomorrow should be my new cross body and cc holder. :yay:

Thanks everyone for the replies.

How can you tell if the bags listed on eBay are "for real"?

They should all be real, I have never seen a knock-off Disney Dooney.

Just make sure that it states you will be receiving the item pictured.

Sometime people will use pictures with great placement but send you a different purse.

Ask the seller questions, check their feed-back and number of itmes sold.

Pay with PayPal so you can get your money back if the seller doesn't ship the purse.

Mine is on the UPS truck right now waiting to get to my house. Good placement please, good placement please, good placement please.....:lmao:

Kathy, mine is on the UPS truck also. Maybe when I get home from work it will be there! pixiedust: To all of us awaiting the credit card holders:cutie:

Mine is on the UPS truck right now waiting to get to my house. Good placement please, good placement please, good placement please.....:lmao:

Kathy, mine is on the UPS truck also. Maybe when I get home from work it will be there! pixiedust: To all of us awaiting the credit card holders:cutie:

Pay with PayPal so you can get your money back if the seller doesn't ship the purse.

When paying with paypal also use your credit card (not a bank account) as it's easier to dispute if there is a problem (in other words 2 avenues paypal and your credit card company)

I got my cc holder today. I got great placement. So I order something really small with no hope of getting good placement and I get it. I order 5 Lucy Sketches hoping to get good placement on one out of five and I got nothing. I had ordered a Sketch wristlet with this order hoping to see it on ebay. It has horrible placement. I'll be lucky to get $10 for it. So this turned out to be one expensive cc holder! LOL Here's the cc holder:
IMG_0074.jpg

Wow - perfect placement! Congrats :)

Also...wanted to post pics of my newest two Dooneys.

My Red and White wristlet and Erica! And it has the divider in the middle too, just like the Denim Ericas. Love it!

RWB1.gif

RWB2.gif

Tomorrow should be my new cross body and cc holder. :yay:

That's a great set! I hope you have good luck with placement on tomorrow's Dooneys :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/144858772203757/ you will have to scroll down to find the one where she is offering to get the new purse . There are alot of conversations going on today.:thumbsup2
I can't view anything and have never been able to join the group. I only have a fb account for my business though, must be because I opted not to have a personal account? Any idea if I'm somehow automatically blocked?:confused3

how does the size of the collete bag measure up against the medium sketch.

I have a medium sketch and I like the size, I don't want an enormous bag, just big enough to carry what I need. I was originally looking at the Susanna tote, but I think that is going to be too big, and I'd feel silly carrying it around as a purse. The colette looks like the dimensions are just a little larger, so I'm hoping they are equivalent in size.

I'm reluctant to buy a purse I haven't "tried on" because I really wanted the tonal champsac, but I saw it at the dooney outlet in CT, and I really didn't like the way it hung on my shoulder. I don't want to have buyers remorse with the colette.

I can't view anything and have never been able to join the group. I only have a fb account for my business though, must be because I opted not to have a personal account? Any idea if I'm somehow automatically blocked?:confused3

I don't know. I have a personal account that I opened just so I could be on the Dooney fb page. I don't use it for anything else. I personally don't like fb. I don't like talking to friends and everyone knowing what I said. So, like I said I only have it for that reason. Otherwise, I know nothing about fb. Sorry, I do like the fb page for the Dooney purpose.

I really hope they have a bag for the food and wine half later this year. That will be the only Disney race I do and I would LOVE :lovestruc to have a bag from that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter