Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i never got a card with my sketch purse I bought at WDW or for that matter the wristlets sketch and white balloon I bought at WDW. THe sketch wristlet I bought from disney shopping did come with card.

Hi Maureen.. I have bought several sketch wristlets and have never gotten a registration card. Now, in December I bought the black mickey silhouette tote, and also no card. But, I also bought the colored sketch letter carriers and they both had the registration cards. Seems some items have it, and others don't.
yeah, they are hit and miss, I've bought non disney D&B and run into the same thing. Makes me feel like a rebel to not register it. All my handbags are stealth.

Hoping the experts here can help me. I was down in WDW in Dec. My awesome DH bought me the large sketch tote. ( My first every "name brand" bag) LOL. I love it. Well the addiction has set in and I bought a sketch wristlet of off ebay. I received it today and it came with a registration card which my large tote did not come with. ( Did not know there was any) I called D&B to see what the deal was and I was told to call WDW because they have nothing to do with the Disney bags. So I called Disney and they told me that the D&B bags do not come with a registration card. So now I am confused:confused: Did anyone get a registration card for one type and not the other?

Thanks
Maureen
Maureen,
Sometimes the registration cards fall out
You can still register your Sketch online using the serial number in your bag

Maureen,
Here you go:
Bottom of the page
2nd column 2nd down:
Product Registration
It opens a new window and you just enter the tag info
Front of tag:
s5fvp5.jpg

Back of tag with serial number:
2rgn8tk.jpg

Hope this helps you;-)
Janice (the zebra guy didn't have his card either)
Really, it's no problem and DB has great CS so you're good:yay:
ff0b43.jpg

You need more then the serial number in the purse. The other two ids are on the card OR on a sticker that is in the purse. If you do not have the card or the sticker D&B said to me if I sent them the receipt then they could register for me. Luckily I found the sticker in the other purse. I did not have the card in one of my disney purses but had it in the other Disney purse and in my other D&B. If you have the card you can just send it in or you can go to the D&B website and register it there.

Thanks everyone for the info about the DCL bags. I am just bursting at the seams for the yellow or red wristlet and the large sketch tote. I'll just keep my eyes out on eBAY or make some new DIS'er friends LOL. And thanks also for the scarf info. One of my preschool families is going this week (they leave today) - I might send her on a mission to get the pink one!

TGIF!

The scarf is also available on disneyshopping.com.

You need more then the serial number in the purse. The other two ids are on the card OR on a sticker that is in the purse. If you do not have the card or the sticker D&B said to me if I sent them the receipt then they could register for me. Luckily I found the sticker in the other purse. I did not have the card in one of my disney purses but had it in the other Disney purse and in my other D&B. If you have the card you can just send it in or you can go to the D&B website and register it there.
I think you are correct...I had them on the phone and the CS rep gave me a style number and reg. # to go along with the serial number.
Truth be told I think the only other bag I registered was a Botkier. Most of my cards languish in the sleeper bags. I think I only had a bee in my bonnet avout registering because of this thread:confused3

We were on DCL Wonder just before Christmas, and I saw the DCL Dooney & Bourke bags there. I talked myself out of spending the money, but when hubby found out I had wanted one he tried to get one. Unfortunately, he waited till the last day of our trip and the shop was closed. Haven't seen another online. *pout* As that professional shopper said: "If you like it, buy it!" Wish I hadn't hesitated now.
:) Juanita

We were on DCL Wonder just before Christmas, and I saw the DCL Dooney & Bourke bags there. I talked myself out of spending the money, but when hubby found out I had wanted one he tried to get one. Unfortunately, he waited till the last day of our trip and the shop was closed. Haven't seen another online. *pout* As that professional shopper said: "If you like it, buy it!" Wish I hadn't hesitated now.

I thought someone mentioned that they had called the cruise department & when they gave them their reservation number/proof of sailing, they were "allowed" to purchase the bag they saw on their cruise. If you know the style name, have your hubby give them a call - maybe he can say it will be for a Valentines Day gift & it was his "fault" that he didn't get to the store on time. Maybe they'll "take pity" on him & allow him to order it - it's worth a shot! :goodvibes

I thought someone mentioned that they had called the cruise department & when they gave them their reservation number/proof of sailing, they were "allowed" to purchase the bag they saw on their cruise. If you know the style name, have your hubby give them a call - maybe he can say it will be for a Valentines Day gift & it was his "fault" that he didn't get to the store on time. Maybe they'll "take pity" on him & allow him to order it - it's worth a shot! :goodvibes

Yes, it is! lol worst they can do is say "no." lol
Thanks for the info.

Guess what should be arriving in 5-7 days?? My Lucy Sketch bag!!!

My mom has been very persistent since I first mentioned this bag to her. Literally, calling disney shopping every day! Each day she got more and more information. Last night she said she spoke to someone who said she will call her when they become available...and that they only have 200 available!!! Well, my mom called them AGAIN today about something else but of course had to ask and the girl she spoke to responded, "Yes we have that. Would you like me to order that for you?" "YESSS!" (Oh and she said they have 300, not 200 but still!)

As soon as she told me she got one, I told her to call back and order another just in case something is wrong, if we went to exchange it they'd be sold out. So she JUST called back and the person who she spoke to this time said it's not available!! :scared1: So my mom was like, "But I just ordered one!!!" She said that they have the inventory but really, they shouldn't be available to purchase yet but since they let her get one earlier, they let her get another one!!

Sooooo, if any of you are interested, it WILL be available on the disneystore website SOON! And if you want to try calling, you might get lucky! :thumbsup2

Sooo excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter