Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
rite on! i totally dont need it since i have the SAME style in the dlr 55th pattern ... but i am loving that is has all the parks names and is AWESOME! when is your birthday???

Since I held out and did not get the DL one, I am NOT passing up the WDW one... My birthday is March 15th and we arrive in WDW on March 8th for 9 nights AKLV/POP split stay!!!

I just got off the phone with my mom asking for b-day money this year for the messenger!

I was so hoping this pattern would come out and that it would be on the messenger.

If anyone is in Canada and wants a WDW 40th (or another dooney) let me know, unlimited duty-free in our house (UN diplomat status) so I am only hampered by luggage space and will plan ahead. :goodvibes

AWESOME!!! I wonder if it will be in other styles like DL? I turn 40 the same time as WDW so this purse has my name written all over it!!!

Posted this on the 3rd thread too...

Disney Dream inaugural Bags

Picture10.png

Since I held out and did not get the DL one, I am NOT passing up the WDW one... My birthday is March 15th and we arrive in WDW on March 8th for 9 nights AKLV/POP split stay!!!

I just got off the phone with my mom asking for b-day money this year for the messenger!

I was so hoping this pattern would come out and that it would be on the messenger.

If anyone is in Canada and wants a WDW 40th (or another dooney) let me know, unlimited duty-free in our house (UN diplomat status) so I am only hampered by luggage space and will plan ahead. :goodvibes

awesome, i would love for you to get me one! i am wanting the messenger :)

:lovestrucI haven't posted in a while, but when I saw these bags I almost passed out. I was wondering if anyone knew if these were just limited edition bags for the Maiden Voyage or will these be a bag you can purchase all year? I haven't gotten this excited since the bags first came out, and wasn't thrilled will the previous red Dooney & Bourke bags that were exclusive to the cruise ships...http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-news/merchandise/disney-dream-dooney-bourke-inaugural-bags/

Do you think they will do bags like this for the Disney Fantasy in 2012? :worship:Hope so! My husband wants to go on a longer cruise so we are saving until next year:confused3

awesome, i would love for you to get me one! i am wanting the messenger :)

I am happy to pick one up, I am just limited to shipping from the hotel to the US... so I think it has to be Fed Ex or UPS. If I take it home and send it then the shipping will be higher and you run the risk of paying duty.

Do AP discounts apply to Dooneys? I have one.

Do you think they will do bags like this for the Disney Fantasy in 2012? :worship:Hope so! My husband wants to go on a longer cruise so we are saving until next year:confused3

I am in the same boat, so to speak. We did one 3-night and DH says no need to go to the Bahamas again, even if it is 5 nights. Hoping it is yes for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter