Dooney & bourke Disney collaboration part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I received a Mickey Balloon Colette as a gift. I emailed D&B about getting a heart dangle for it. Since I don't have the receipt (and I do not want to bother with getting the receipt), the email said that I would need to mail D&B the purse and they would attach a dangle and ship it back. Has anyone else done that?
Thanks!

Hi, I received a Mickey Balloon Colette as a gift. I emailed D&B about getting a heart dangle for it. Since I don't have the receipt (and I do not want to bother with getting the receipt), the email said that I would need to mail D&B the purse and they would attach a dangle and ship it back. Has anyone else done that?
Thanks!

I haven't had to do that but I know they have been stricter about just giving out the heart dangle. I would give them a call and explain the problem maybe you will get a more sympathetic reply. It worked for me regarding the heart dangle.

alritey, everyone! im excited to share my photos from this past weekends birthday trip to wdw ... i have to share as im pretty depressed right now .. ive got 252 days till my nex trip to wdw, so i need to feel the magic right now!!!

at disney outfitters at disneys animal kingdom :

waltdisney2011016.jpg

they only really had the balloon bags in the satchel & drawstring at this location.

the emporium at the magic kingdom:

waltdisney2011021.jpg

waltdisney2011022.jpg

uptown jewelers had a nice display:

waltdisney2011024.jpg

also, they were the only place i saw princess bags .. they had ALOT of the satchel

and this is from the contemporary, my first look at the weekender, it sure is HUGE and beautiful!

waltdisney2011023.jpg

Love these pictures, thank you for sharing, I could look at them for hours.

just throwing it out there even though its WAY far in advance, i will be at wdw for the 40th anniversary aND would be willing to pick up extra bags.

What a lovely kind offer.

Wendy x.

Thanks!

dizdreamer1955. :welcome: to the DISboards and our Dooney thread :yay: I think that it is ridiculous for you to spend money to send your bag back just so they can attach the heart medallion which can be done in 10 seconds time :sad2: If you tell them it is the Mickey Balloon Colette they should know that none of the bags sold either at Disney World or on line at Disney shopping came with the hearts despite the fact that initially the website showed all these bags with the heart medallions and it was listed in the description :confused: Dooney sent me a heart without a receipt :rolleyes: I would try again and please let us know how you make out pixiedust:

I have 7 months. So hoping another design comes out. My boys don't like the one I want. My oldest has chosen my last few purse. He even helped dh out during Christmas.

A med tote & wristlet came up for Dooney DCL and the ebay seller writes that it was made only for a short time in 2010 - has anyone cruised in the last few weeks that can verify there are still DCL Dooneys available? I am trying to get my hands on a large tote - I won't be cruising in 2011, I don't think, but I'm not quite ready to pay $340 either - the price would only INCREASE if they bags were produced only for 6 months. Thanks for your help!

@Hallowishes - since I'm not yet allowed to copy text from others, what is that neat blue mickey-head outline behind the Uptown Jewelers display? Is it a non-Dooney bag?

Thanks!

A med tote & wristlet came up for Dooney DCL and the ebay seller writes that it was made only for a short time in 2010 - has anyone cruised in the last few weeks that can verify there are still DCL Dooneys available? I am trying to get my hands on a large tote - I won't be cruising in 2011, I don't think, but I'm not quite ready to pay $340 either - the price would only INCREASE if they bags were produced only for 6 months. Thanks for your help!

@Hallowishes - since I'm not yet allowed to copy text from others, what is that neat blue mickey-head outline behind the Uptown Jewelers display? Is it a non-Dooney bag?

Thanks!

I had people who are on the Dream right now send me pictures of the large DCL bag and the colored wristlets, so I know they are still selling DCL Dooney's. Not sure about which styles are available on each ship or if any have been retired, but the line itself is still going. :)

I had people who are on the Dream right now send me pictures of the large DCL bag and the colored wristlets, so I know they are still selling DCL Dooney's. Not sure about which styles are available on each ship or if any have been retired, but the line itself is still going. :)

I got off the Wonder on Jan. 6 and there were all the wristlets, the handbag, the med and lg totes, and the overnighter. The wristlets were in color and white backgrounds. :)

Met someone who works at my doctor's office today who complimented me on my wonder tassel bag and then excitedly showed me her princess wristlet and balloon comsetic bag. :thumbsup2 I told my husband and he shook his head and said he can't believe we have our own little club! :rotfl2:

@Hallowishes - since I'm not yet allowed to copy text from others, what is that neat blue mickey-head outline behind the Uptown Jewelers display? Is it a non-Dooney bag?Thanks!

I am guessing you are referring to something on the left hand side of her pic? It is a scarf.. I have it in pink:cutie:

Edited.. Sorry had not noticed she had responded to your question.

I finally got the wristlet!!
and see my new D&B zebra which was a :wizard: deal:banana:
Also, I really, really want the Crossbody Sketch
..............but, I kinda,sorta can't justify it right:rolleyes1
ff0b43.jpg

I can finally say that I own a Disney Dooney!! An absolutely wonderful DIS'er sold this perfect bag to me for a GREAT price; and, even better, she and I both live in the same area so we were able to meet up for the sale. I have not had a chance to take my own pictures of the bag yet, but these are two that she had sent me a bit ago before I bought the bag. I could not have asked for a better bag, DIS'er, or experience with my first Disney Dooney purchase!!!

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

:love:
:yay::yay:for Disers!! and Congrats on your new girl :love:

Thanks everyone for the info about the DCL bags. I am just bursting at the seams for the yellow or red wristlet and the large sketch tote. I'll just keep my eyes out on eBAY or make some new DIS'er friends LOL. And thanks also for the scarf info. One of my preschool families is going this week (they leave today) - I might send her on a mission to get the pink one!

TGIF!

Can anyone tell me how long it took them to hear back from Dooney & Bourke when emailing them regarding the missing heart medallion? I emailed 2 days ago and just wondering when I should expect a reply.

Can anyone tell me how long it took them to hear back from Dooney & Bourke when emailing them regarding the missing heart medallion? I emailed 2 days ago and just wondering when I should expect a reply.

it only took a day or two for them to reply ... but it took almost a month to actually get the heart dangle in the mail!

I called them, they had me fax a proof of purchase and the medallions were in the mail the next day. I thought their customer service was stellar.

Hoping the experts here can help me. I was down in WDW in Dec. My awesome DH bought me the large sketch tote. ( My first every "name brand" bag) LOL. I love it. Well the addiction has set in and I bought a sketch wristlet of off ebay. I received it today and it came with a registration card which my large tote did not come with. ( Did not know there was any) I called D&B to see what the deal was and I was told to call WDW because they have nothing to do with the Disney bags. So I called Disney and they told me that the D&B bags do not come with a registration card. So now I am confused:confused: Did anyone get a registration card for one type and not the other?

Thanks
Maureen

Hoping the experts here can help me. I was down in WDW in Dec. My awesome DH bought me the large sketch tote. ( My first every "name brand" bag) LOL. I love it. Well the addiction has set in and I bought a sketch wristlet of off ebay. I received it today and it came with a registration card which my large tote did not come with. ( Did not know there was any) I called D&B to see what the deal was and I was told to call WDW because they have nothing to do with the Disney bags. So I called Disney and they told me that the D&B bags do not come with a registration card. So now I am confused:confused: Did anyone get a registration card for one type and not the other?

Thanks
Maureen

Hi Maureen.. I have bought several sketch wristlets and have never gotten a registration card. Now, in December I bought the black mickey silhouette tote, and also no card. But, I also bought the colored sketch letter carriers and they both had the registration cards. Seems some items have it, and others don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter