Doing It Deluxe, Indulgence for 14 Nights... With Pics!! **Update: CALIFORNIA GRILL**

Wowie Zowie! Your reviews are awesome :thumbsup2 They are so easy to find, follow and read! Thank you so much! I have a question for you...Jiko looks amazing and I would LOVE to make an ADR there. How long did your dinner take?

HAPPY NEW YEAR ~ Hope all is well with you and your family...looking forward to the next review!!

Jiko looks amazing and I would LOVE to make an ADR there. How long did your dinner take?

I would love to know the same thing. We had a Narcoossee's dinner last 3 hours in May '08. We had no idea, I had thought 1.5 hours maybe?!?! I would love to eat at Jiko this year but we are not 3 hour dinner people!

I just found this most excellent thread and I HAVE to tell you that your family's tastes appear to be shockingly similar to my family's tastes! I am SO excited to see your reviews :)

We are planning our next trip for summer 2010 and I was sort of feeling lost... till now. (We've only been once and we went with Disney veterans who wanted us to experience Disney traditions like the Drive In, Hoop de Doo, Tony's breakfast, Casey's, Cosmic Ray's, etc. Which were all fun and good (cept Casey's blech) but now that we are going back I want to plan our meals around what we truley enjoy- food that is actually worth the price. (Shows and character meets aside since the show alone is worth the price.

We did the DDP our first time but if I can pull it off we will be enjoying the DDxP the next time we go home!

I LOVE how your DD is not afraid of food and will try anything with an open mind, I have 2 teens the same way :)

Okay enough about me, post more reviews!

Places looks interesting and the food also looks delicious, I haven't tried some of those place. I'll better try going there on our next trip. :)

Thanks for sharing your pics. :)

I finally caught up with your report. I have been loving it and the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing! :) You have made me consider a couple of places we haven't been before.

Mel

I am looking forward to your Akershus review too!! I made an ADR there for breakfast - we have never been :)

:thumbsup2 Loving the reviews!

Loving your reviews! I am living vicariously through you until we either get an adults trip or the kids are older we are sticking with mostly character meals and such.

Jojo you go girl on eating that huge steak!

Pops cheesecake was hilarious. One of my daughters had a cute little blue tongue the other turned more like brown and just looked nasty. We had to tease the poor thing for awhile about that one.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your reviews!

Oh yeah, I'm in.
adine.gif

This review is great, thanks!! :thumbsup2

Whew! Just got caught up on the last 26 pages! But it was so worth it!!! Your reviews are so thorough and the pictures are amazing! I love how you summarize at the end. Letting us in on ALL the gory/great details. I think it's incredible that your DD is so adventurous to try all those new foods! :)

I see in the table of contents you ate at a waterpark, would you mind including it in the review. We plan on going to Blizzard Beach for a full day and I'm curious how the food is over there.

Looking forward to the remaining restaurant reviews! :goodvibes

drooling and planning as I am staying 14 nights in December! (and far to long to have to wait!). keep up the great reviews and photos....

Man, how many lb. did you guys gain in 2 weeks?
That is a LOT of food to be have, and lobster, and steaks, and crab cakes...
I wonder if at some point any of you were feeling like you had enough?
Anyway, it looks like you really had a good time and enjoyed most of your meals, and that is what is important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter