• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Doing It Deluxe, Indulgence for 14 Nights... With Pics!! **Update: CALIFORNIA GRILL**

OMG AWESOME REVIEWS!!

We are trying Jiko, Yachtsman, 50s PT, and Cali Grille! I loved your reviews and they made me excited!!

We also had Roberton at Tutto before!!!

OOH and I'm so glad that you have a review on the bread pudding at 50 pt! I do not like raisins so I will not be trying that...I was going to. so thanks!

I hope you come back soon to finish your review as some of your outstanding ones are reservations I have made.

Excellent Job. You helped us decide on most of our resevations for our trip in May.

We are doing Yachtsman, Spirit of Aloha (DH request), Narcoossee's, Planet Hollywood, The Wave and 50s Primtime. Thanks.

Fabulous reviews! Have you ever considered becoming a restaurant reviewer/critic?
BTW - when I first read your review of the steak dinner at the Contemporary and saw that you had Boniato potatoes with your steak, I mistakenly thought of Japanese fish flakes & thought "EEEWWWW!":scared1: . Thank goodness I realized they were sweet potatoes!:thumbsup2

TigerKat I am with you. I hope everything is okay with World Bouncer. He has not been on here in over 2 months! He stated he would not be available until after the holidays as they had family coming in. But he has a number of dining reviews left according to his original post. I will keep checking back as I have been doing but I am concerned now as he has not dropped us a note to update us on anything.

From one Hoosier to another love your reviews. Helping me to decide where we will eat.

I have lived in the Columbus area all my life just South of there now. Never have heard of Farmland before. Had to look it up learn something new everyday

TigerKat I am with you. I hope everything is okay with World Bouncer. He has not been on here in over 2 months!

I think World Bouncer is fine, probably just busy. He was fine when I saw him at the library a couple of weeks ago, and I see him posting on Facebook about everyday :)

This is a great report. You are going to many of the restaurants that I have on my list for the summer! Can't wait to read the rest~:thumbsup2

chrellis thanks for letting us know that WorldBouncer is out there and well. If you see him tell him we are missing the completed report and we have been concerned about his well-being.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter