Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have some sad news about one of our friends here on the board- I just learned that Debbie (screen name hill6) passed away suddenly yesterday while on vacation at Disney with her husband Mike and daughter Chrissy. Her husband emailed me this morning with the shocking news. She had just sent me pictures by email of the road construction near the WDW arch as they were travelling from Universal to Disney. I had gotten to know her well through our shared love of the Beach Club, Disney, Universal and planning for trips.

Rest in peace, my kind friend.

xoxo
So sorry to hear of her passing. My condolences on your loss. Prayers for her family and friends.

Oh that is awful news about Debbie (hill6)! I am just getting back to the disboards on a regular basis and I do remember her from here. Prayers and sincere condolences to her husband, daughter, family and friends.

I have some sad news about one of our friends here on the board- I just learned that Debbie (screen name hill6) passed away suddenly yesterday while on vacation at Disney with her husband Mike and daughter Chrissy. Her husband emailed me this morning with the shocking news. She had just sent me pictures by email of the road construction near the WDW arch as they were travelling from Universal to Disney. I had gotten to know her well through our shared love of the Beach Club, Disney, Universal and planning for trips.

xoxo

So sad to hear. My heart and prayers are with their family and friends.

xoxo

So sad. It must be such a difficult time for her family.

I am loving having a CS at the yacht club. Was wondering how they were going to fit both fitting and fairings and Cs in that space. So I am glad that they may be moving that. I loved F&F selection clothing. I hope that they have enough room to keep that selection and that all are fully open by my trip!

xoxo

So sorry to hear about this sad news. My prayers that she May Rest In Peace and that her family be comforted by that.

xoxo

Such sad news. Condolances to the family.

Thank you all for your kind words and keeping Debbie and her family in your thoughts.

I was reminded last night of the description in her DIS signature (hill6):

:thumbsup2 My Name is Debbie and I am a Certified Disneyaholic

Her love for Disney, the Beach Club, her cats, the Buffalo Bills and especially her family was strong- she was a treasured part of our community and I will pass along everyone's messages of sympathy to her husband and daughter.

xoxo

Last edited:
My condolences to all friends and family. Devastating news. Cant begin to imagine how the family must feel...some people hope they die doing something they love. Debbie will forever be part of a Disney memory for her family, I hope they can continue to celebrate her love for Disney and hopefully they can continue to enjoy the parks in her memory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter