Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

New pillows today at BC. 2 soft, 2 firm per queen bed.

I can't believe I'm posting about pillows, but I had been thinking every night that they were too thin and soft (until this afternoon). Even that I'd bring my own next time. Not now - I like the new firm pillows.

I know someone here who wanted the brand last year, so I'll include that: Sobel Westex is the brand. "Sahara Nights Firm" and "Sobella Soft."

We always bring our own. We have memory foam contoured pillows.

Two days.

Currently I'm seeing 80% chance of rain. But that's ok. Maybe it'll slow down the crowds.

Me too! I just checked again and it's down to 60% on Saturday and Sunday. I don't mind just rain but not thunderstorms, which is what it's looking like.

Hoping the weather doesn't ruin our first YC/F&W trip!:worried:

May I ask, how hard is it for you to book at other resorts at your seven month mark? We are seriously considering buying, but would love to explore other resorts from time to time. Thanks!

We have not had any issue booking at seven-month mark...That said, I am usually up and on my computer when it opens up in the morning. Past two years we booked Vero Beach (2 BR Villa) and Beach Club (2 BR Villa) at seven-month mark during spring break season. I have also booked Beach Club two months out during Food and Wine in October. There usually availability at Saratoga Springs Resort, which is really lovely (My only complaint would be transportation has either been really good or really long waits because the buses fill up quickly) Enjoy!

I posted this on the Parks board but wanted to know if anyone here knows the cost of the caricature pictures. My sister wants me to get one of her dog for her while I am at WDW next week. Also, is there an artist in all the parks? I Googled it but couldn't find much information after 2015. Only 2 days to Disney and 3 to YC!!!

Thought about doing a short three night stay next year, resort only, no parks trip, and enjoying SAB and Disney Springs. Got to looking at when some of the lowest prices were and Mousesavers has after July 6, some of the lower end rack rates. I was kinda surprised with that. That would work well, as the kids are still out of school, the weather would be what I would need and maybe my TA will have some agency exclusives then.

I guess the summer months are becoming less popular at Disney now.

I posted this on the Parks board but wanted to know if anyone here knows the cost of the caricature pictures. My sister wants me to get one of her dog for her while I am at WDW next week. Also, is there an artist in all the parks? I Googled it but couldn't find much information after 2015. Only 2 days to Disney and 3 to YC!!!
We had our three grandchildren put on one by the artist over at the Boardwalk. He did a really great job. Had lots of options for us to choose from. We left a picture of the kids with him and he took it from there. The price is based on several factors: head only, body included, more than one on a sheet, etc. We paid $90 for the three grandchildren. One was Rapunzel, one was Woody and the baby was Minnie. Could not have been happier with the end result. Their parents all received a copy (don't tell the artist). There is an artist in the BC lobby (or is it YC). I believe she does something different than the caricatures but you may want to check out her work too.
Katesdad

The ones at the resort or in the parks? We just got back and did ours in the France Pavillion. It cost us $90 for DD and DS to be in picture together with bodies in color and framed. I don't know about at the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter