Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Hi All, we just booked a 'water view' room, which apparently gives a view of either the Pool, Waterfall, Bay Lake or Copper Creek.

Just scanning this thread, is this the same as a 'courtyard' view?

As well, if we want to be in a quiet room, are there certain areas that we should be requesting? (i.e., away from the elevator, not the first floor, etc...)?

thanks!

Hi All, we just booked a 'water view' room, which apparently gives a view of either the Pool, Waterfall, Bay Lake or Copper Creek.

As well, if we want to be in a quiet room, are there certain areas that we should be requesting? (i.e., away from the elevator, not the first floor, etc...)?

thanks!
A water view is most likely a room that is on the side of the WL resort that faces the courtyard. The quietest rooms would be the rooms that are closer to the lobby in the upper courtyard. I would call reservations and have a request for a quiet location added to the reservation. :)

thanks!
We stayed in a water view room last September and were on the end of the building looking out at Bay lake in the vicinity of the boat dock. It was quiet and a great view!

Thinking of staying at WL for the first time for our next visit.

If we wanted a regular room not a studio or one bedroom room, is the only option for the main building? Or are there regular hotel rooms in BR and CC as well?

I don’t even know where to start in choosing a room here, but have always wanted to stay at WL.

Thinking of staying at WL for the first time for our next visit.

If we wanted a regular room not a studio or one bedroom room, is the only option for the main building? Or are there regular hotel rooms in BR and CC as well?

I don’t even know where to start in choosing a room here, but have always wanted to stay at WL.
CC is in the main building just fyi. One side is the hotel and the other side is DVC CC.

So unless we are renting points we would be main building, not CC or BR?
Yes, as the previous poster mentioned, CC is also in the main building (unless you book a cabin). BR is the separate building. Copper Creek is the wing on the right (if facing the lake) and the regular rooms are basically the left wing.

Yes, as the previous poster mentioned, CC is also in the main building (unless you book a cabin). BR is the separate building. Copper Creek is the wing on the right (if facing the lake) and the regular rooms are basically the left wing.
Thanks!

I just wasn’t sure if we could get a room at any of these three options, and if we could, which we would like the best.

Appreciate the help ☺️.

Thanks!

I just wasn’t sure if we could get a room at any of these three options, and if we could, which we would like the best.

Appreciate the help ☺️.

Thanks!

Appreciate the help ☺️.
For some reason, the CCV and BRV studios are usually a little less in cost than a standard WL room. They have the added benefit of a microwave and a small kitchenette. CCV rooms are converted WL rooms. I usually book CCV/BRV over a WL room if available. BRV studios can sleep 5.

We would like to do the Chip n Dale camp fire singalong one night during our trip. Is there a bus that runs from Ft Wilderness lodge to the campground camp fire singalong area?

We would like to do the Chip n Dale camp fire singalong one night during our trip. Is there a bus that runs from Ft Wilderness lodge to the campground camp fire singalong area?
The Fort Wilderness bus goes to the Settlement depot and you have to take one of the internal buses to the campfire. I don’t know what bus it is but someone will know.

As above, a bus runs from WL to the Settlement area of FW. From there it’s a short walk to the campfire singalong location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter