Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Thank you both ! Sounds like each section has their own advantages. I probably can‘t go wrong with either Cabanas or Casitas.

Thank you both ! Sounds like each section has their own advantages. I probably can‘t go wrong with either Cabanas or Casitas.

You're welcome! Granted, it is just a request, but hopefully they could get you in one or the other.

Ranchos just feels so removed from the rest of the property to me. Though I'm sure there are some people who love that area.

Question, does the Tower have its own bus stop? And if it does, in what order is it on the bus route? TIA!

Question about club level: what type of offerings are currently available? I will be there May and I also upgraded to Deluxe Room. Any toiletries in the rooms as well?? Thank you

Question about club level: what type of offerings are currently available? I will be there May and I also upgraded to Deluxe Room. Any toiletries in the rooms as well?? Thank you

I posted pictures of the club lounge offerings from our Christmas stay HERE on the Club Level thread. That is page 1 of the photos, just continue from there. Some items may have changed since then. Here are pictures of the toiletries…

4E299307-671C-4C5B-8D03-79032939B234.jpeg

9102B784-E79A-4BED-AB94-5B691C348EA7.jpeg

9DC732D0-D4C8-41E5-B736-B009A4286ECE.jpeg

Hope that helps! Enjoy it!!

OK thick haired ladies,
I'm trying to make room for all my shopping wants. I'm considering not bringing my hairdryer. I have never not brought one with me somewhere.
Is the in-room hair dryer gonna get my thick hair dry? Or will I be there for 30 minutes trying and tired after all day regretting it? lol TIA

OK thick haired ladies,
I'm trying to make room for all my shopping wants. I'm considering not bringing my hairdryer. I have never not brought one with me somewhere.
Is the in-room hair dryer gonna get my thick hair dry? Or will I be there for 30 minutes trying and tired after all day regretting it? lol TIA
My wife has thick hair and they work fine for her.

Does anyone remember many years ago there was a nice boardwalk between the main pool and the Rancharos? This walkway went into a swampy wooded area. I know it's been gone for years now.

What exactly is in the standard room?

I know shampoo/conditioner/soap, hair dryer, coffee maker are in the room.

How about iron/board? anything else?

Thank you

Does anyone remember many years ago there was a nice boardwalk between the main pool and the Rancharos? This walkway went into a swampy wooded area. I know it's been gone for years now.
Yes, the nature path. I remember

If you have waited for a bus at stop 1 recently, I have a question for you. Are the buses full by the time they get to you? I don't mind waiting or even standing (if they allow that yet) but I'm worried about all of them being full.

I'll be there next Thursday through Sunday in a Deluxe Suite, I'll take pics of the offerings in Chronos Club.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter