Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

We are staying 14 nights in April. With the new housekeeping rules, will our sheets be changed at all during this period? Thanks

Officially, no. You can always call for new sheets but you'll need to change them yourself.

In practice, there are occasional reports of people getting something other than Disney's stated every other day light cleaning - whether it's a rouge mousekeeper just being nice, your length of stay, etc - who knows.

If this were me I would set my expectations to Disney's published cleaning protocols, and if you experience anything else that's a bonus. For 14 days I'd also been looking to make nice nice with the housekeeper if I saw him/her around. If you happen to get the same person on some/most of your days maybe y'all can work something out. :-)

Enjoy your trip!

Officially, no. You can always call for new sheets but you'll need to change them yourself.

In practice, there are occasional reports of people getting something other than Disney's stated every other day light cleaning - whether it's a rouge mousekeeper just being nice, your length of stay, etc - who knows.

If this were me I would set my expectations to Disney's published cleaning protocols, and if you experience anything else that's a bonus. For 14 days I'd also been looking to make nice nice with the housekeeper if I saw him/her around. If you happen to get the same person on some/most of your days maybe y'all can work something out. :-)

Enjoy your trip!
Thanks - good idea re the housekeeper

Does el Mercado have any allergy offerings? I just checked the menu and it looks like everything is grab and go and I don’t see any allergies listed. I was specifically hoping for some gluten free Mickey waffles. Thank you!

We are checking in very early on Sunday, the morning of the Marathon. Can anyone comment on how the roadways around Coronado are specifically impacted? We also wanted to go to MK for RD…

Does el Mercado have any allergy offerings? I just checked the menu and it looks like everything is grab and go and I don’t see any allergies listed. I was specifically hoping for some gluten free Mickey waffles. Thank you!
They do. Best to speak to the chefs once you arrive.

I just switched my WL reservation to GDT since WL was not offering any discounts right now. My hubby said we need to save the $1,000 and switch since all we do is sleep in the room anyways. We are park open to park close kind of people. I’ve never stayed at GDT so I don’t know anything about it really. I was drawn to it because I don’t care for outer entrance doors in hotels, plus I saw where you can see the MK fireworks from there on the water side rooms. So I figured that was a great perk! I normally always stay at MK area resorts, since that’s the park where I spend most of my time. It’s just my husband and I going for our 20th anniversary so I booked the tower king bed water view room for $393 per night, using the $40 per night discount. But when I look at the non-discounted rooms there, I can get a 2 queen bed water view room for $363 per night. I’m just trying to figure out why a king bed room costs more than a 2 queen bed room… does anyone know any advantages of keeping the king room and not switching to the cheaper queen room? I would like to be in a room on a higher floor for sure.

Kings are more expensive at Disney resorts. There is more space in the room and some people like having a couch if there is one in the room.

This is most likely a silly question but...We will be driving from PA next weekend and I plan on using the direct to room service to cut out the front desk. This will be our first time driving and parking at the resort and I was wondering how the gate works to get to the parking areas. How do you access the gate? Is there a code or scan my magic band?

p.s. I have already completed the online check-in via the app.

This is most likely a silly question but...We will be driving from PA next weekend and I plan on using the direct to room service to cut out the front desk. This will be our first time driving and parking at the resort and I was wondering how the gate works to get to the parking areas. How do you access the gate? Is there a code or scan my magic band?

p.s. I have already completed the online check-in via the app.
As long as you show the front guard gate the app with your online check in, they will let you in.

I haven't stayed at the resort since before the new tower was built. My biggest concern is crowds at the main pool. How has it been since they added additional rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter