Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

I have a question about coffee options at CSR. I see a lot of specialty coffee beverages at various locations throughout the resort, but can the specialty beverages be prepared decaf, or is plain decaf coffee the only decaffeinated option? Thanks.

The specialty coffees at Rix (the cafe/coffee and pastry bar) can be prepared with decaf, at least as of my visit 4 months ago. Their hours have been pretty limited since covid, so definitely check them before heading over, though. Found that out the hard way. 😉

Question, I am taking a late flight and will not arrive at MCO until 1030 pm. I figured by the time I get on the shuttle and arrive at CSR, it will be around or after midnight. I am staying in the tower. Do I need to do anything specific regarding my room? I have done online check in already. Thanks

Question, I am taking a late flight and will not arrive at MCO until 1030 pm. I figured by the time I get on the shuttle and arrive at CSR, it will be around or after midnight. I am staying in the tower. Do I need to do anything specific regarding my room? I have done online check in already. Thanks
More than likely, they will have texted your room number to you. If so, just head to your room. Magic Band or card will unlock the door. Sounds like you'll be happy for the rest! If for some reason they don't text you the room number, just stop at the front desk and they'll help you. Great Cast Members there! Have a great trip!!

We will be staying inGDT. Are there places there to use the beverage cups there or do we have to go far to get refills?

More than likely, they will have texted your room number to you. If so, just head to your room. Magic Band or card will unlock the door. Sounds like you'll be happy for the rest! If for some reason they don't text you the room number, just stop at the front desk and they'll help you. Great Cast Members there! Have a great trip!!
Thank you. I have never left for Disney after work and wanted to try something different. I will be able to get more sleep this way then leaving in the early morning the next day!!!

Coffee can be filled up at Barcelona and the other locations but soda only at Cafe Rix, El Mercado, or the main pool.

If you can get your bag reasonable (flight could land early) the travel time to resorts is pretty quick at night . I have been using the cab stations because they are right there. If use RS try to search for one while waiting for bags and as soon as get bag snag the ride. That’s what dd does.

If you are on the way to CSR and you know you’ll get there before midnight 3 bridges is available for Mobile ordering,. See attached. They are a bar so didn’t close at midnight they just stopped serving drinks/food then and when we picked up our food , guests were still a plenty.

IMG_101B144C0412-1.jpeg

If you can get your bag reasonable (flight could land early) the travel time to resorts is pretty quick at night . I have been using the cab stations because they are right there. If use RS try to search for one while waiting for bags and as soon as get bag snag the ride. That’s what dd does.

If you are on the way to CSR and you know you’ll get there before midnight 3 bridges is available for Mobile ordering,. See attached. They are a bar so didn’t close at midnight they just stopped serving drinks/food then and when we picked up our food , guests were still a plenty.

View attachment 847424

Three Bridges saved me when I stayed in the tower and my flight down was delayed so badly I had no time to do anything but drop my bag off bc I wanted to catch fireworks at Epcot. When I got back I was able to mobile order from there no problem BUT I will just add to be sure and check your bag before you leave the bar. I got all the way back to my room in the tower only to discover they gave me no utensils and I had to eat my salad with my hands! 😂

I'll be staying in Gran Destino Tower for the first time next week! I'm wondering how the room service is? Any info is appreciated! thanks :flower3:

I’m arriving at CSR on the 24th. Anyone have any idea if there is a conference scheduled then?

I don’t know for sure but my guess is that at least one or two of the restaurants probably offer to go orders

Are the poolside games at the same time every day? I noticed that the recreation calendar doesn't specify a time. I've never seen that at any other resort we've stayed at. We like to try to time our afternoon breaks with the games. Thanks!

We’re here at the CSR now (April 9 2024) and yes, they have set aside gallons of distilled water for the cpap/bipap machines.

My guy has a bipap, and asked a cast member if they had any, and sure enough they did. BUT you have to ask-they don’t set it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter