• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Starbucks????!!! Are there any on the DW site? :wave2:

I read that there are but I cannot tell you off the top of my head where they are. If you search I think there was a thread on it (something like Disney is serving real coffee or something like that)

Can anyone tell me if there is a place in the LM rooms where we can put and plug in our own coffee pot?

Allieran3 said:
Can anyone tell me if there is a place in the LM rooms where we can put and plug in our own coffee pot?

No can do -- personal heating devices are not allowed.

The info for Pop Century is that rollaway beds are available, so perhaps we can assume the same for the LM rooms at AoA.

Thank you so much; I really needed to know this. I should have known that you'd be the one to answer me! :thumbsup2

House keeping will give you more hangers.

Thanks, I'm glad to get this info, also. We never have enough of them. :thumbsup2

Just got on the magical express!!! On our way to art of Animation!! Woohoo

Omg, you're gonna have all of us going crazy!!!!!

Have a magical time!

"Hello neighboring, NJ!" I can't wait to read your Dining Report, Jenjie!

Without reading through this whole thread, has anyone been able to get the smoothie as a drink on the dining plan, or is it only a snack or dessert?
Can you get a milkshake as a drink, or is it only a snack or dessert?
Thanks in advance.

We booked a Finding Nemo Suite for Nov 2-5. Does anyone have any recommendations on room requests? Is there a better location or building to be in? So many people staying in LM!
Thanks!

When I booked a few days ago, I asked about bringing our own coffeemaker. Gotta have our Folgers. The CM said so long at it has an auto shut off. There's a plug in behind the round table that we were planning on using. Or use a plug in the sink area. Whether it's "allowed" or not I don't know, but we got approval from the CM so we're going on that.

When I booked a few days ago, I asked about bringing our own coffeemaker. Gotta have our Folgers. The CM said so long at it has an auto shut off. There's a plug in behind the round table that we were planning on using. Or use a plug in the sink area. Whether it's "allowed" or not I don't know, but we got approval from the CM so we're going on that.

Thanks for the info, i am bringing a small pot on my trip with brother and neice in February.

I was noticing you are 11 months away from your 25th.:thumbsup2

Congrats!!! We are 21 months away from ours! We honeymooned at the GF but will probably do our fav the Poly or try the Boardwalk! It will be our first trip back without the kids! Can't wait! Enjoy!! We have earned it.:lmao:

I just noticed we will be at LM around same time too!

#Polyaddict, the Poly is our home away from home and where we usually stay. We love it there. The mermaid rooms are just too cute to pass up though. Got to try them out.

Congrats on your upcoming 25th also! It's been an interesting and fun quarter of a century.:rotfl:

It would be nice to meet at the pool sometime during the week.

Had to come and do the happy dance. Art of Animation Lion King Family Suite!

Sad to leave college daughter at home. Only bringing the 10 year old daughter. I knew some day this would happen.

At least she's coming with us to the Wonder in May.

I can't wait to tour the campus and see everything!

I am sure this question is somewhere in this thread but after looking at 20 pages I can't see straight

If you are traveling with others and one family has a suite and another has a standard you would be in different buildings is this correct?

Thanks for any information provided

#Polyaddict, the Poly is our home away from home and where we usually stay. We love it there. The mermaid rooms are just too cute to pass up though. Got to try them out.

Congrats on your upcoming 25th also! It's been an interesting and fun quarter of a century.:rotfl:

It would be nice to meet at the pool sometime during the week.

Sounds good!

My brother and i arrive Feb 9 and leave on the 15th.

I am sure this question is somewhere in this thread but after looking at 20 pages I can't see straight

If you are traveling with others and one family has a suite and another has a standard you would be in different buildings is this correct?

Joan1 - To answer your question Yes you would be in different buildings.
The only standard rooms at AoA are in the Little Mermaid section.
The suies are divided int 3 different sections with the Lion King suites being the closest to the Little Mermaid section. The other suite sections are Finding Nemo and Cars with Cars being the furthest from the Little Mermaid section.
Hope this helps and answers your question regarding standard rooms and suites.
I think the best you could do if you were wanting to be as close as possible to the other people in your travel group is to request the Lion King suites :goodvibes
Have a awesome trip:cool1:

Yes, both families would be in different buildings. Only the Little Mermaid section has standard rooms. The other sections are all suites: Lion King, Nemo and Cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter