• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisneyQuest to close July 3rd, 2017

I spent many a vacation at WDW in my 20s. It was mainly because of PI and DQ. I love the theme parks, but PI and DQ are what made a great vacation excellent. If it was not for those two places I would have gone on a few more carnival cruises at that stage in my life.

ETA: Kungaloosh and let's go see who's playing at Rock N Roll Beach Club and grab a bucket or two

YAAAAAAS!!

I took a vacation to Disney in my 20's BECAUSE of Pleasure Island. I could spend the day at MK and then get WRECKED over at PI and play the "find the bus" game at the end of the night. Sleep it off and go back and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

I'd been going to the Adventurers Club since I was 6, then they closed it right after I turned 21 and I never got a Kungaloosh. :sad:

I spent many a vacation at WDW in my 20s. It was mainly because of PI and DQ. I love the theme parks, but PI and DQ are what made a great vacation excellent. If it was not for those two places I would have gone on a few more carnival cruises at that stage in my life.

ETA: Kungaloosh and let's go see who's playing at Rock N Roll Beach Club and grab a bucket or two
Omg. The old PI: Mannequin's with the revolving dance floor, the Beach Club, straight shots poured down a block of ice bigger than you...the dancers. I also remember a guy dressed as Captain Morgan, I guess he was a character for us Adults....The good old days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter