Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Ok, stuck with our first day park reservation...out of 8. I keep getting to the calendar to make new reservations but the entire calendar all the way to Sept 2021 is white, NOT dark. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Called CM and he said sorry call the internet helpdesk.... keep getting "all circuits are busy" goes to a busy tone. I am over it what in the freaking world are we supposed to do. I don't know how this was "first priority" since I had a hotel reservation with base tickets.

PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx

I'm glad it worked for you! It didn't work for me, I can't get more than 1 day despite having 7 days of tickets and 9 days of hotel stays.

For those with AP issues and not able to book out past a certain number of days (3 to whatever) what kind of resort booking did you have? Was it an AP rate or a general resort only rate? I am wondering if there is a common cause here where people are all booking AP rates where this is happening. My sister, who has AP rate, booked a regular resort only (25% off) rate and had no issue booking all her days.

I am an AP having issues:
Aug resort trip - let me book 4 days, DH 3 days
The rate code says "CY20BBRO Basic Package"

Dec resort trip - won't let me book any
Rate code says "Basic Package"

Honestly can't remember if these were AP discounts or some other kind...

Like many others this morning, I was up early to book park passes but was visiting the pink castle until about 8:30am CST. I was able to make the first two days of my 10 day mid September trip and nothing else. Frustration all day at work, jumping from computer to tablet to phone. I was furious. Checking all the tips, trying all the tips and I still couldn't get my remaining 8 days scheduled. Then I thought I'd try the tip that said to delete one of my previous booked passes. What was the worst that could happen? I deleted my second day (my birthday!) and booked the last day of my trip. Success! I booked my 9th day, my 8th, my 7th and got cocky by trying to re-schedule by 2nd. No deal. Cancelled my 2nd, and booked all my remaining days going backwards. Success! Thank you for the tip. I'm still holding on to the magic.

I don't know what to do here. I have the Boardwalk booked Room only at a special rate. I was planning on adding tickets later on but then the Disney closed and I couldn't add them. Now I can see my days are available in Dec. but I have no tickets so I can't make park reservations. Any advice? Is there any way I can add tickets to my reservation?

If I am correct, you can call 409-939-5277 on June 24th to add tickets to your room reservation. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

For those with AP issues and not able to book out past a certain number of days (3 to whatever) what kind of resort booking did you have? Was it an AP rate or a general resort only rate? I am wondering if there is a common cause here where people are all booking AP rates where this is happening. My sister, who has AP rate, booked a regular resort only (25% off) rate and had no issue booking all her days.
Mine are both DVC. I was able to book Dec 30 and Dec 31 and then the first five days of our trip in August for 7 total. We need a total of 14 days (6 in August and 8 in Dec/Jan)

This is what worked for me. I posted it a few pages back but I think it got "lost in the mix", so to say. I'm glad this is working for some. For the other's, I hope SOMETHING works for them soon.

What was your issue? Were you able to make it to the reservations page? I don't want to lose the only day we have. I know it has worked for some and not for others.

We have a very odd situation, with two separate (split DVC and cash) reservations and two sets of tickets. And I called IT and confirmed that only one trip's worth of park pass reservations can be booked at this time. They are working on fixing it but have no ETA.:mad:

Beyond frustrated with Disney. Literally stayed up most of the night and spent the entire day in between things at work trying to make some progress. Annual passholder and had resort reservations booked for three trips. Was able to make a total of five days before it locked me out. Been trying to call literally the entire day as well with no progress. I’m considering switching my loyalty to universal. They seem to handle things much better and
don’t make their guests jump through hoops .

Anyone been able to call for assistance and get through today. I have called three different Disney phone numbers I found on their website and cannot get the phones to even connect or ring. Just silence. I tried for a long time this morning and how it is 4 pm Eastern time and I am trying again with no luck. Even though I have a resort reservation with tickets that show up on my plans, the system says I do not have tickets and I need to link them. When I put in my confirmation number, it just gives me another error message stating that reservation is already linked to me. UGGG!!!

I'm an AP with 3 resort stays planned. All resorts were booked on rented DVC points. My AP is valid through November. It's only letting me book 3 days total. That doesn't even cover one trip.

Ok I did the cancel the couple days you have start from the end and work backwards hacked and it worked for the last 5 days but round trip work for the first day. Any suggestions on how to get the last day? I can’t imagine canceling them all again?

My first reservation was the Sun and Fun offer, I was able to book all 4 days. Second was rack rate room only in September. I could only book 3 of those. I didn't even make the "14." There's definitely some kind of a glitch. There are variations of what people with AP's are able to book. It doesn't look there's a rhyme or reason :sad2: I called and so have others, tickets are put...hopefully it's fixed soon. The CM told me to keep trying to book until it's fixed. Good luck :) if you're trying to book.

Last edited:
If I am correct, you can call 409-939-5277 on June 24th to add tickets to your room reservation. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
I believe that only applies to stays starting in 2021. For Dec, 2020 one needs to wait later into summer.

We have a DVC resv in January for 4 persons all on MDE. Two of us have APs (not activated), one has an old 6D pass, and the other has an old 10 day NE pass. I can't reserve any dates as the system says none of us have have tickets! Is it because January 2021 is too far off?

Mine are all DVC rental. Some nights booked through David's, some booked through a member. All linked up on MDE.

Have an AP That expire July 17th and a stay planned for September. Got an email saying I can reserve our theme parks. Thought I’d try even though I haven’t renewed yet and won’t unless I know I can get my choice of parks.

It says I don’t have tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter