Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

For those with AP issues and not able to book out past a certain number of days (3 to whatever) what kind of resort booking did you have? Was it an AP rate or a general resort only rate? I am wondering if there is a common cause here where people are all booking AP rates where this is happening. My sister, who has AP rate, booked a regular resort only (25% off) rate and had no issue booking all her days.

AP holders with DVC reservations. Were able to make 13 days of ressies for a 14 day stay in July. Unable to make the 6 or 7 needed for October. Been trying since 6am this morning. Took the last two hours off to get work done and am trying redial again. The CM got a bit snippier as the morning progressed. I don't accept the 14 day cap on AP holders when I have reservations.

does anyone know what we do in this case? we have a 2 year old but some of the dates we want to pick he will be 3 by that time. but we won’t have an annual pass for him until he turns 3. so i can’t use an annual pass today to reserve those dates for him when he is 3

What was your issue? Were you able to make it to the reservations page? I don't want to lose the only day we have. I know it has worked for some and not for others.

I had the "book a single park reservation and then can't book anymore" issue. I waited on that....castle...image as long as it took and I eventually made it into the reservation page. I had my plans open in another tab. Using the "fastpass mess" logic, I canceled my first park reservation (that was on the first day I was there) and flipped to the reservation page and it let me make more. I tried it several times (cause I'm a nerd and work in research) and as long as I booked my first day last, I could book all the park reservations for my vacation that I needed.

A couple hours ago, I posted this "fix" in a few groups in Facebook, on my personal facebook, and a few other boards and it seems to be making its rounds 'round the net. That or I'm not really that smart and multiple people figured it out (More likely this one, haha. I seriously doubt I'm the only one that figured this out!).

Ok, stuck with our first day park reservation...out of 8. I keep getting to the calendar to make new reservations but the entire calendar all the way to Sept 2021 is white, NOT dark. I have absolutely no idea what to do. Called CM and he said sorry call the internet helpdesk.... keep getting "all circuits are busy" goes to a busy tone. I am over it what in the freaking world are we supposed to do. I don't know how this was "first priority" since I had a hotel reservation with base tickets.

My whole calendar was white when I made my reservations. It still let me do them. Thankfully I remembered my trip dates in the adrenaline rush when it finally opened.

I haven't seen any comments regarding arrival times for park reservations. Is everyone getting park opening or are people getting later time windows? If so, what is the latest time window? Just curious.

Looks like a ton of DVC stays but there are others also for the AP issues so there doesnt seem to be a common type....well it was worth the ask. Hope it gets figured out soon for you folks. I know it is being worked on...not gonna tell you how I know this but I do.

PLEASE READ IF YOU'VE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO BOOK ONE OR TWO DAYS ONLY - I've just read on a Facebook page that someone who had only been able to book 1 day before the rest said the parks are unavailable, cancelled that reservation so that nothing was booked then tried again working from the last day of the trip to the first and it worked.
I had nothing to lose as I'd only booked 1 day out of my 14 for this Oct so tried it ... AND IT ONLY WORKED!!!
Absolutely your decision if you want to try this but I promise that I've just been able to book all my days - I'm so happy, I could cry from all the stress I've endured this afternoon haha xxx
Tried it- only let me do the last day. No other days.

I haven't seen any comments regarding arrival times for park reservations. Is everyone getting park opening or are people getting later time windows? If so, what is the latest time window? Just curious.
No time needed...the time is the whole day of operations.

Has anyone had luck booking days for a 2nd reservation. I was able to do it for my early November trip, for 6 days, but when I try to book for my December trip, it says I have reached my Disney Park Pass limit. Several other people I know are having the same issue. I do have resort reservations and tickets for both trips.

My time is west coast time. Got up at 3:45am and waited and waited until 5:15am still staring at the pink castle. Said screw it and went to sleep. Woke up at 6:45am and tried to log on and received the countdown both using chrome and IE. Chrome got me thru faster and I was able to book all 10 days from 12/23 to 1/1/21. Took about 15 minutes then went back to bed.

Does anyone know the fix for problem where you can only book one day?
Thanks!

Here' s the solution I posted:

"I was stuck as one of those people who reserved one day and was given the "no parks available" message. The park I reserved was for the first day. On, a hunch I cancelled that first day park reservation and...it let me make the reservations for the rest of my stay. The key (for me at least) was to cancel the first day reservation , make the other days starting from last day, and make the reservation for my FIRST day LAST. I was able reserve all the days of my trip this way. I tested this a few times and it worked each time.

So those desperate with "one park reservation and the rest of their trip has no parks unavailable", this might be worth a shot? I only took the risk of canceling the one park reservation I had is because I was going to cancel anyway if that was the only one I could get."

I've had several people message me from here and other places that it worked for them, and it worked until it didn't work and they removed the last day they had added and it worked again. Then some people are saying it isn't working for them.

So long story short, if it won't let you book any more, try removing the last one, and trying a different order.

Had anybody’s trip crossed into another month? Ours is August 31-Sept 6 and I was able to start backwards and go towards beginning and it will give me everyday except Aug 31

My stays are not DVC rentals either, so that isn't playing into it. I tried canceling the last one I booked, and starting at the end of the December stay. It let me book the last day, but no others, so the net result is the same number booked I had originally. Really frustrated right now. If this was any other company, their IT would be fired. Why does Disney put up with this? It is going to cost them in the long run, between unhappy guests and unhappy cast. I would not have wanted to be on the other end of the phone today, since it's not their fault that IT can't get it right.

It's gotten to the point where I can open a new window and log on with no wait. Still getting the Disney Park Pass Limit Reached message though with only having 3 days booked. And that Not SO Fast message at the top like I am trying to get away with something is really bugging me!

Anyone else who got lucky enough to get theirs done first thing this AM, have an overwhelming urge to try to log in and make sure you didn't dream that it actually worked? I mean, it was early, I didn't sleep well last night, I woke up earlier than normal to get park reservations. It's quite possible I dreamt the whole thing.
Yup. I’ve checked MDE several times to make sure everything is still there. I took screenshots of everything after I booked too. :upsidedow

We’re DVC and AP. Trips booked for Sept, Dec, Jan and May. I had no problems booking September but was told I had maxed out when I tried to book for any other trip. Too scared to cancel anything to try again since I see people capped at lower numbers now. Like others I’ve tried calling all day and have gotten the all circuits are busy message every time. it’s frustrating but I’m grateful that we have reservations booked for one whole trip. Hopefully this glitch gets fixed soon and we can all finish our bookings.

Anyone been able to call for assistance and get through today. I have called three different Disney phone numbers I found on their website and cannot get the phones to even connect or ring. Just silence. I tried for a long time this morning and how it is 4 pm Eastern time and I am trying again with no luck. Even though I have a resort reservation with tickets that show up on my plans, the system says I do not have tickets and I need to link them. When I put in my confirmation number, it just gives me another error message stating that reservation is already linked to me. UGGG!!!

Got through to DVC first cast member I had was lovely and was really trying to help. The second literally told me I'm not his problem. Got through to a WDW cast member on chat and that girl had a huge attitude, and was the opposite of helpful. I know they're overwhelmed with everything today, but there's no reason for some of the comments I've gotten. I blame Disney. Universal, Seaworld, everyone but Disney has been able to get their act together. I don't know why this is so challenging it's not like this was a surprise to them.

It's gotten to the point where I can open a new window and log on with no wait. Still getting the Disney Park Pass Limit Reached message though with only having 3 days booked.

Same exact thing for me. I can't believe it 4:30pm and it's still messed up...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter