Disney VISA free dining code QXZ

Our trip is booked with free dining from Dec14-20th with free dining. I have been told I cannot have Dec. 13th added to the package since the code starts on the 14th. Has anyone been able to do a day before and get it with the free dining? I want to follow the rules but from things I'm reading it appears this may be ok? I can always call back and check but thought I would check here first. Thanks for any advise!

It is my understanding that your check-in day has to fall within the promotion window. You can extend your vacation past the end of the promotion but the first day has to start durting the promotion. The only way to add the 13th would be as a separate non-free dining reservation as far as I know.

Question for you all - I don't have a Disney Visa. Say I apply and book a trip. Once we get to the parks, would I be able to upgrade the tickets we get with the package deal to FL res. APs? If I can do this, do I get any sort of discount on the APs when I upgrade tickets like this?

Question for you all - I don't have a Disney Visa. Say I apply and book a trip. Once we get to the parks, would I be able to upgrade the tickets we get with the package deal to FL res. APs? If I can do this, do I get any sort of discount on the APs when I upgrade tickets like this?

You can just get the 1 day pass with the package and then upgrade the day you use the ticket to a FL AP. WDW will apply the cost of the 1 day towards the AP. My daughter did need a ticket during our trip and she upgraded her 1 day to a 4 day. We already had AP so just are saving our 1 day for when we need to renew! If never used the ticket is still good!

It is my understanding that your check-in day has to fall within the promotion window. You can extend your vacation past the end of the promotion but the first day has to start durting the promotion. The only way to add the 13th would be as a separate non-free dining reservation as far as I know.

Yes this is correct.

For the 13th, it has to be a separate rez. A room only is what you would do, and pay for dining a la carte.

However, for tickets, it's possible to get the tickets from the package rez ahead of time, however it's a HUGE YMMV. Certain sup CMs know how to do it.

So in this case for someone wanting to do 13-20th, you would do

13th - room only
14-20th - package and an extra day of tickets

Yes this is correct.

For the 13th, it has to be a separate rez. A room only is what you would do, and pay for dining a la carte.

However, for tickets, it's possible to get the tickets from the package rez ahead of time, however it's a HUGE YMMV. Certain sup CMs know how to do it.

So in this case for someone wanting to do 13-20th, you would do

13th - room only
14-20th - package and an extra day of tickets
I have heard that too so I think it's worth a try. Worst case is that you plan on doing something away from the parks that first night like hanging out at the pool or going over to the Polynesian/CR to see the fireworks.

I just got this email TODAY. I see that some of you got it a couple weeks ago. I wonder why mine was so late? Great deal though!!

Does anyone have any advice on how to approach the CM's regarding checkin dates for FD? I have friends who are going on Nov 23 til Dec 1st. When I told her about this FD, but it ended on Nov 22 and she'd need to checkin by the 22nd to get the FD. So, she called to try to do this and the CM told her no, it was not possible and Thanksgiving week was blocked off, no FD. I know that I've read a number of times on here, and recently, too, about posters whose trips either extended a few days, or even checked in on Nov 22 for a week or more and they got the FD. They either got it first time around or called back a few times. Friends have 11 people and three rooms in their party for All star sports. I tried to call, since I know the deal and all, ;) , but it didn't work out too well. They needed every little detail of who was going, exact age, who in which room, I just wanted a group total, but w.e. When I got a room price I asked about FD and they said oh no, Thanksgiving blacked out, and then he hung up on me! Not too happy about that, and I had been really nice even though I rather frustrated with him. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts on what to do? If they didn't ever do this, I wouldn't care. This isn't even a real friend, more aquaintance, but I know they're doing it with checkin by Nov 22 pretty regularly, as I've read on these boards. Any helpful advice? Thanks :goodvibes !

Does anyone have any advice on how to approach the CM's regarding checkin dates for FD? I have friends who are going on Nov 23 til Dec 1st. When I told her about this FD, but it ended on Nov 22 and she'd need to checkin by the 22nd to get the FD. So, she called to try to do this and the CM told her no, it was not possible and Thanksgiving week was blocked off, no FD. I know that I've read a number of times on here, and recently, too, about posters whose trips either extended a few days, or even checked in on Nov 22 for a week or more and they got the FD. They either got it first time around or called back a few times. Friends have 11 people and three rooms in their party for All star sports. I tried to call, since I know the deal and all, ;) , but it didn't work out too well. They needed every little detail of who was going, exact age, who in which room, I just wanted a group total, but w.e. When I got a room price I asked about FD and they said oh no, Thanksgiving blacked out, and then he hung up on me! Not too happy about that, and I had been really nice even though I rather frustrated with him. Anyway, anyone have any thoughts on what to do? If they didn't ever do this, I wouldn't care. This isn't even a real friend, more aquaintance, but I know they're doing it with checkin by Nov 22 pretty regularly, as I've read on these boards. Any helpful advice? Thanks :goodvibes !
I'm sorry, but it seems that you can check in advance of a black-out date and get the deal for the whole time, but you can't check in during the black-out date. Your friends will have to check in by 11/22 to get the deal. There really is no work around.

I'm sorry, but it seems that you can check in advance of a black-out date and get the deal for the whole time, but you can't check in during the black-out date. Your friends will have to check in by 11/22 to get the deal. There really is no work around.

I know they won't let them have it if they check in after the dates end, that makes sense. But, that's what I was saying, they wanted to check in on the 22nd instead, so come one day earlier to have the check in on the last day of the code availability. They still told them no, still no FD even if they come a day early and check in on Nov 22. I called and was just checking and asked for a ressie using the dates of Nov 22 - Dec 1(instead of using their original check in of Nov 23), and still they said no. :confused3

I just got this email TODAY. I see that some of you got it a couple weeks ago. I wonder why mine was so late? Great deal though!!

We just got it to and DH is booking at trip:banana: :banana: As I type this!

Update later.

i believe it is being "re-offered" 'cause i got it a few weeks ago and it had a "book by" date of 9/28 (? i think) and this new offer that i rec'd yesterday has no "book by" date... hmmmm... i so wish i could convince dh to do another quickie Christmas trip but i'm sure it's a no-go after 10 days at the BC! oh, well... there's always more discounts in the future! LOL!

I know they won't let them have it if they check in after the dates end, that makes sense. But, that's what I was saying, they wanted to check in on the 22nd instead, so come one day earlier to have the check in on the last day of the code availability. They still told them no, still no FD even if they come a day early and check in on Nov 22. I called and was just checking and asked for a ressie using the dates of Nov 22 - Dec 1(instead of using their original check in of Nov 23), and still they said no. :confused3
Maybe there is no availability left at the resort for this promo. I know each resort is only allotted so many free dining rooms per promo.

I know there are no value resorts availible with these dates for the free DP or any of the other fall discounts. I know because theses are our dates and we have been trying over and over. We could get a moderate with Free DP with Disney Visa for 11/22-11/29 as of last night still. We are currently planning to stay off site unless a value opens up.

we have been trying to get this offer to ever since it came out and we are not having any luck either (nov 21 to the 29)

our exact dates!

November 15-November 19th
Hubby and I will be celebrating his 55th birthday!
First time at Pop Century, I hope we like it there. Have enjoyed French Quarter and Riverside on previous trips. Most comments are so positive about Pop!

Soooo excited!

our exact dates!

November 15-November 19th
Hubby and I will be celebrating his 55th birthday!
First time at Pop Century, I hope we like it there. Have enjoyed French Quarter and Riverside on previous trips. Most comments are so positive about Pop!

Soooo excited!

How cool! We are going for my DD's 20th birthday and my 52nd birthday. I too have heard great things about Pop. Our mail person's dd stayed there this August. She loved it!

Have fun!

Oh and also, I just made our ADR's. I got 'Ohana, Coral Reef, Sci-fi and Wolfgang Puck.

we have been trying to get this offer to ever since it came out and we are not having any luck either (nov 21 to the 29)

We are booked for the 21st-29th and we did get free dining. We are staying at POR. When I first called, the CM told me I could only get free dining for one night because the code ended on the 22nd. I told him that my friend that was going the same week had booked with the free dining code. He said (very huffy) "well I will put it in the computer and check, but it will reject it." He put it in the computer and said, "well what do you know, it did go through!" It saved me $855.00 off of my total! I was glad that I was persistent! So, keep trying...and be flexible with your resorts!:goodvibes

We are booked for the 21st-29th and we did get free dining. We are staying at POR. When I first called, the CM told me I could only get free dining for one night because the code ended on the 22nd. I told him that my friend that was going the same week had booked with the free dining code. He said (very huffy) "well I will put it in the computer and check, but it will reject it." He put it in the computer and said, "well what do you know, it did go through!" It saved me $855.00 off of my total! I was glad that I was persistent! So, keep trying...and be flexible with your resorts!:goodvibes

How picky it has gotten (as far as prying into the CM's) is why have not called to see if a Visa space has opened up during my dates at POP instead of All-Star Sports. Just nervous about AS but don't want to risk them seeing I'm a few days out of date on my dining (even though I upgraded to deluxe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter