Disney VISA free dining code QXZ

MJAJmom

DIS Veteran
This was on the Disney VISA offers/promotions page. Free dining package for stays this fall on select weeks.

4 nights/5 days
At a select Disney Value Resort. Only $631 per person, per day.
Total package price of $1,253 is based on 2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child in a standard room, for stays most nights 9/28-10/11, 11/9-11/22, 12/14-12/20/08.
The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. See important details.1

For Cardmembers looking for both a magical vacation and a way to save money, this Walt Disney World® Resort vacation package is the perfect opportunity.

This 4 night, 5 day Magic Your Way vacation package includes Walt Disney World® Resort hotel accommodations, Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets, and the Disney Dining Plan, which provides one quick service meal, a select snack, and one table service meal per person, per night of your package. Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3-9 must choose from children’s menu, if available. Choose from over 100 select Disney restaurants, including Disney Character dining.

can you give me the link - I called and the CM tried and it didn't work??
Is there a special number to call?

This is my third time calling, and the CMs are still saying the code is not in their system??? :confused:

I just called and the CM said it was not a valid code. I tried to argue with him and then decided I would call back in a little while.

I will keep trying.

The third time I called I finally got a nice CM who actually tried to help. Instead of just saying the code wasn't in their system and getting off the phone, she called her supervisor. They had me print out the page with the code/information and fax it to her. She's supposed to be calling me back once she figures it all out. I'll let you all know what I find out! :scared:

HI, also just got off the phone with very nice cm who told me the code was actually released on the website before they received the info. It is a valid code, just not in their system yet and hopefully later today or tomorrow it should work. Here's hoping for some magic! Good Luck!

I called back and got a nice CM. She looked into it and what she found is that they can book this tomorrow, September 18th.

I'm going to watch this thread to see if anyone is successful today.

So while I have some time, let me try and get this straight.
I am calling to use the code for 2 trips I have. The first is Oct. 4th - 11th, which falls under all the dates listed, so that should be easy.

The second trip is Dec. 18th - 22nd. The offer is good through Dec. 20th. So will I have to change my reservation to two separate reservations, one for Dec. 18th - 20th and one for Dec. 20th - 22nd? I would get the 5 day base tickets with the first reservation so it would be a package deal, and then just do room only for the second part of the trip?
Now that I think about it even more, I don't know if I would be able to use the code at all for the second trip, because the first part would only be 3 days and 2 nights...man, I am confusing myself. :confused:
I wish they had made the offer good through Dec. 23rd, then I would be set!

Funny, I saw this on the VISA website last night, but it was after the call hours. Strange that they cannot get their timing worked out. The dates were outside my range, but I called to check anyways. I'd just keep calling all day.... like we don't have anything better to do.....

So while I have some time, let me try and get this straight.
I am calling to use the code for 2 trips I have. The first is Oct. 4th - 11th, which falls under all the dates listed, so that should be easy.

The second trip is Dec. 18th - 22nd. The offer is good through Dec. 20th. So will I have to change my reservation to two separate reservations, one for Dec. 18th - 20th and one for Dec. 20th - 22nd? I would get the 5 day base tickets with the first reservation so it would be a package deal, and then just do room only for the second part of the trip?
Now that I think about it even more, I don't know if I would be able to use the code at all for the second trip, because the first part would only be 3 days and 2 nights...man, I am confusing myself. :confused:
I wish they had made the offer good through Dec. 23rd, then I would be set!

You will end up with 2 reservations on the Dec one if you can get the dining. The offer didn't say the minimum number of days but for other FD offers it's usually 3 days. I would check it out. It can't hurt. I'm waiting since we are currently staying from Sept 26-Oct with 2 AP discounts due to overlap of our vacation and the codes for AP. (that's why I know you will end up with 2 res. ) The second res. begins on the 28th so maybe the free dining will save us more if we can just get the 1 day pass since we alreadly have the AP. Good luck with your reservations! Also, just make sure the free dining offer is better overall considering the rates you now have. I have found that the Free dining is the best deal when you have a Value resort since you have to pay rack rate. With Deluxe resorts, sometimes the room discount is a better deal.

After running the numbers, it looks like for our December trip it will be better just to keep what I have and pay for food out of pocket. I currently have the reservation for POP Century, Dec. 18th - 22nd, 2 adults and 1 child (16), 5 day base tickets for $911.
If I did 2 reservations, the one for Dec. 18th - 20th with 5 day base tickets and free dining, that would cost $940 (I guess no package deal, not long enough). The rom for Dec. 20th - 22nd would be $302. The total for that method would be $1242. The difference is about $330. If I price out what our ADRs and CS choices are, we wouldn't actually spend that much on food for those 3 days.
I am going to try though and keep my fingers crossed for the Oct. trip - that could save a lot.

Hi I'm posting this here also - Someone maybe able to help me :goodvibes

I have some questions:
1- Those that booked at the discount (general public) pin code recently and did this code instead - did you save any money?
2- Is it good for only 4 nights? we are booked for 5 nights.
3- I went through a TA to book can I call disney to apply the code or does she have to?

Thanks so much!

Hi I'm posting this here also - Someone maybe able to help me :goodvibes

I have some questions:
1- Those that booked at the discount (general public) pin code recently and did this code instead - did you save any money?
2- Is it good for only 4 nights? we are booked for 5 nights.
3- I went through a TA to book can I call disney to apply the code or does she have to?

Thanks so much!
1. You can not combine two discounts - it's one or the other. The QXD code that came out saved us about $600.00. This free dining QXZ will save about $1,500.00.
2. The sample package listed is just that, a sample. You should be able to call and just apply the code to your existing reservations. With the email fd pin code they would let you book past the last date listed (12/20), but not before 12/14.
3. You TA owns your reservation, I think she will have to call and make any changes to your reservation. I'm sure someone will correct me if that's wrong.

Another accounting question, please?

I currently have an Oct. package booked and paid for with my AMEX. Is it possible to apply the code to my package and then have them reverse the charges to my Disney Visa or is that not possible?
If the above scenario is not possible - I could cancel my current package and rebook with the code but I think I'll be subject to the $100 cancellation fee - right?

Just when I thought I had our vacation all settled - here we go again with more planning options - but isn't it fun in a strange sort of way? :banana:

1. You can not combine two discounts - it's one or the other. The QXD code that came out saved us about $600.00. This free dining QXZ will save about $1,500.00.

Keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks again!

I emailed my TA but it may be too early as the everyone is posting the CMs are not seeing the code yet ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter