• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney VISA free dining code QXZ

Thanks for the info disneyin2008! I think I will go ahead and apply for it. Now we just have to hope I can get it with this economy!

This one I still don't get. If she already has a d.visa, why wouldn't she just call and ask to apply the new code (FD, or whatever code was being offered by d.visa) and put on a new deposit with the d.visa? Or are you saying to do this if she is just now getting the d.visa but doesn't know the number yet, as talked about in the above quote in this post? I thought when a pp asked about what to do with an existing reservation, well, I wasn' thinking she didn't have the d.visa yet. Maybe I read it wrong and was just confused. :confused3

No you are not confused. Paying the deposit on an old reservation will work if you have the Disney Visa in your hand, but it won't work if you just applied online and were approved, since you won't know the number yet.:goodvibes

No you are not confused. Paying the deposit on an old reservation will work if you have the Disney Visa in your hand, but it won't work if you just applied online and were approved, since you won't know the number yet.:goodvibes

Not sure how it works but when I did my online app for the visa, the card # showed up as an option to pay on the disney site THE NEXT DAY, so I was able to get in on the deal right away. I didnt get the card until a week after, but it was on the site to be used for booking :thumbsup2

A couple of perks off the top of my head: Reward dollars (we've earned over $500 since last fall when we got the card); exclusive meet and greet plus a free print of that visit; discounts at World of Disney; being able to defer payment with zero interest for 6 months on your vacation packages.

I forgot about the exclusive meet and greets thing. Do you know where it is and who it is with? Always love meeting my characters and I'm definitely all 'growed' up, lol! ;)

Oh, okay, thanks! I'm just glad I've got my d.visa and it helped me get the FD! Actually, FD in itself, just for the two of us was about the same deal we had with the gen. pub. DGL code we had first. But, being that there was a small room discount (even though they said no room discount!), of $162 definitely made the FD over a bit better than the other one. I also look at it like I kept my discount and paid $500(cause that's what we had to pay extra for bringing our room/tickets up to (discounted or changed to value rate) rack rate), for our food, whatever we get, no matter how expensive! :goodvibes

I forgot about the exclusive meet and greets thing. Do you know where it is and who it is with? Always love meeting my characters and I'm definitely all 'growed' up, lol! ;)

Innoventions West.....when we were there the hours were 1-4pm every day. The characters are, as always "subject to change" but it was always 2 of the Fab Five when we were there.

I just booked Pop Century Nov. 11-16 with a 1 day base ticket and free dining. Standard Room, 1 person.

$540.07!!!

The full price comparable package online was $826.07.
The room only price with the latest discount online was $501.

I had been considering cancelling the plane ticket I had booked, but I couldn't pass on this deal.

Innoventions West.....when we were there the hours were 1-4pm every day. The characters are, as always "subject to change" but it was always 2 of the Fab Five when we were there.

Oh cool, thanks very much! We're not kids(celebrating my 50th and DD's 18th) but we still like meeting characters and taking pics everytime!! :goodvibes

I just booked Pop Century Nov. 11-16 with a 1 day base ticket and free dining. Standard Room, 1 person.

$540.07!!!

The full price comparable package online was $826.07.
The room only price with the latest discount online was $501.

I had been considering cancelling the plane ticket I had booked, but I couldn't pass on this deal.

Sounds like you got a great deal!!

I just booked All Star Sports from 12/20 - 12/24 for $589.23 for 2 adults and 1 child. That includes 1-day 1-park passes (we have APs). When you subtract the park passes ($226) I get $90 per night with taxes or about $80 pre-tax. Rack rate is $139 per night!

POR was $889 for the same dates.

I really want to stat at All Star Movies, so I'll be calling back every once in a while to see if it comes available. It's available for $91 per night with the room only Fall Discount Code.

I just booked All Star Sports from 12/20 - 12/24 for $589.23 for 2 adults and 1 child. That includes 1-day 1-park passes (we have APs). When you subtract the park passes ($226) I get $90 per night with taxes or about $80 pre-tax. Rack rate is $139 per night!

POR was $889 for the same dates.

I really want to stat at All Star Movies, so I'll be calling back every once in a while to see if it comes available. It's available for $91 per night with the room only Fall Discount Code.

Is this with the Disney Visa Free Dining Offer?
Could you have booked for a longer stay?

We just booked All Star Sports also. We are going for six nights Dec. 21-27. We received the free dining and 3 day base tickets. Total cost for 2 adults and 2 children was $1424 instead of the original price of $2262. That's savings of $740! :cheer2: Free dining here we come!

I just wanted to give a big
Thank You
to the OP for giving the heads up on this. I finally got my Disney Visa while I was gone to AL for two weeks (they sent it to my mom's address so i could get it while I was gone!) and changed all of our parties reservations to the FD offer and saved some money for everyone!

Our original ressies were for POP for 6 days/5nights, 5 day park pass and dining=$1358.70
With the new offer I got it down to $1115.35, saving $243.35.:woohoo: :woohoo:

I just received my Disney Visa card and I updated to this code. I added a day (11/22) to fall in the free dinning window and saved $256.40. I went from 6 nights to 7 nights and from 7-day park hopper to 8-day park hopper. We are staying at CSR, DW, DD15, DD11 and SD. I was booked under the old Fall Promotion with deluxe dinning and the cm was able to update me to the new code, modify my prior reservation and confirm my new dates and rates. It's not to late to change and only one day has to fall in the non-black out window for the free dinning to apply to the whole trip. Free Dinning for the week of Thanksgiving.:banana:

Our trip is booked with free dining from Dec14-20th with free dining. I have been told I cannot have Dec. 13th added to the package since the code starts on the 14th. Has anyone been able to do a day before and get it with the free dining? I want to follow the rules but from things I'm reading it appears this may be ok? I can always call back and check but thought I would check here first. Thanks for any advise!

Our trip is booked with free dining from Dec14-20th with free dining. I have been told I cannot have Dec. 13th added to the package since the code starts on the 14th. Has anyone been able to do a day before and get it with the free dining? I want to follow the rules but from things I'm reading it appears this may be ok? I can always call back and check but thought I would check here first. Thanks for any advise!
No, you can not start the free dining on the 13th. Just like the free dining promo in the fall, you can book your free dining trip past the actual end date, but never before. We have a room-only reservation on the 13th and then our package will start on the 14th. I have not seen anyone post that they got free dining starting on Dec. 13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter