• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa 09/28 - 12/23 Code

I don't know what else to do. I've called Disney 7 times today trying to use a discount code for Pop 12/6 to 14th and the code I'm using is valid but there is no rooms available at all. All the CM's I've spoke to told me to keep trying. I've even tried different dates and the All stars but nothing. I'm so happy for the rest of you who are getting your discounts though. I'm not giving up either.

From what I've heard there is a week at the begining of Dec that Pop Warner is going on and there are no discounts for that week. Also I've heard that Pop and ASMo are not one of the select resorts for the promotion. Just ASSp and ASMu.

I don't know what else to do. I've called Disney 7 times today trying to use a discount code for Pop 12/6 to 14th and the code I'm using is valid but there is no rooms available at all. All the CM's I've spoke to told me to keep trying. I've even tried different dates and the All stars but nothing. I'm so happy for the rest of you who are getting your discounts though. I'm not giving up either.

Dec 4rd thru the 12 is blacked out.

Specially priced vacation packages at select Walt Disney World resorts now available for most nights 9/28/08-11/25/08, 11/29/08-12/3/08 and 12/13/08-12/23/08.

Yea, a lot of this info isn't making any sense..... i just checked POR (since this is where I'm staying), and its still showing availability in rooms.... and it let me apply an online code... so not sure why some people are told they can't get it? :confused:

Yeah that is what I did this morning. We were booked at POFQ for 11/21--11/26 with a AAA rate. Found out about the codes this morning and my AAA TA said I could get the lower rate at any Mod. except POFQ. So I got the discount for POR. Saved over $371 compared to rack rate listed on Disney site.:thumbsup2

It is worth checking those dates. My TA called for my dates (12/3 - 12/8) and saved us just over $200. Not stellar, but anything helps. I found the same savings available using the on-line link. Keep checking back because availability seems to be changing all the time.

Kim

I know there are package discount codes are there any room only? I do not have an AP. Just wondering:rolleyes1

I guess everyone is napping now after our early morning, I think I will go take a nap too, chat later.

I know many of you don't read the whole thread since its too long, but many people have already gotten discounts for my week (Dec. 6-14). The blackout dates don't apply. I called disney 7 times today and they all told me that the code I'm giving them is good. It's just that all the rooms are booked and they can't give me the discount on the room I already have.

When I asked them if my dates were okay, they said yes. Their system shows them that the codes are good from Sept. to Dec. 23rd. I'm giving them the right code, they just have no availability at any value or moderate resorts for my dates.

From what I understand, all the values accept the discount codes, not just the Allstars.

I guess all I can do is keep calling for cancellations.

Specially priced vacation packages at select Walt Disney World resorts now available for most nights 9/28/08-11/25/08, 11/29/08-12/3/08 and 12/13/08-12/23/08.

Just to let you know....We were booked in the ASmu Family Suite 11/30-12/6 I called to apply the code this AM and it did not apply to the suites:confused3 only standard rooms. At least this is what I was told? I ended up changing to POR for the same dates. So the code was available for those dates in Dec.

I had no problem getting the code to work at ASMO for Dec 1-6th. So I know it works at the All Stars. Only saved me $186, but that's something!

I booked this afternoon for the annual passholder rate and they told me All Star Music or All Star Sports had availability. I booked Dec 11-15 and the total was $277.

I know many of you don't read the whole thread since its too long, but many people have already gotten discounts for my week (Dec. 6-14). The blackout dates don't apply. I called disney 7 times today and they all told me that the code I'm giving them is good. It's just that all the rooms are booked and they can't give me the discount on the room I already have.

When I asked them if my dates were okay, they said yes. Their system shows them that the codes are good from Sept. to Dec. 23rd. I'm giving them the right code, they just have no availability at any value or moderate resorts for my dates.

From what I understand, all the values accept the discount codes, not just the Allstars.

I guess all I can do is keep calling for cancellations.

I booked dining today and it was crazy. Just a busy week I guess.

Does not seem like much of a discount on Deluxes. :confused3

I think the $600 I saved on my deluxe seems like a discount to me! Especially since I've never been able to use a code...even on value. This is the first time we've stayed deluxe...so I'm thinking I got a pretty good deal! Maybe it's the time we're going?? Either way...I'm just glad I could use a code...FINALLY!!!! :dance3:

BTW...I'm also proud of myself in the fact that this is a surprise trip for our girls...and I've gone this long and haven't told them! :banana:

I'm still holding out for a room only code for me and Corey. While my MIL is a FL resident and I was able to secure her a bit more of a discount on 6 out of the 9 nights over what she had with AAA, we are still just sitting here with just 15% off with a AAA discount. We all have tickets, so I don't need a package deal, plus, I don't like the terms on the packages. Having to pay 45 days in advance is kind of sucky when the MIL's health is so fragile. I prefer my odds with the terms of a room only booking.

popcorn:: Waitin' on a code.....

:santa:

Going in November before Thanksgiving, saved $440 off GF with MYW + dining plan...More money to spend on souvenirs and Dole Whip!!!:cool1:

If it worked for someone and they really wanted to try it, they should be able to arrive (for example) December 3, and stay up to the minimum/maximum allowed days for that code.
Guests can stay during a block out period. They just can't arrive and use the code.
This is the same as those who are arriving the last travel date for free dining, but getting free dining their entire stay, even though they are staying beyond the arrival date.

From what I've heard there is a week at the begining of Dec that Pop Warner is going on and there are no discounts for that week. Also I've heard that Pop and ASMo are not one of the select resorts for the promotion. Just ASSp and ASMu.

I know that myself as well as 3 others got a code for POP this morning. 2 of us are going in OCT. Im pretty sure there was at least 1 person going in DEC. There are just a limited number of codes for certain resorts. People this morning were saying they werent getting codes for some deluxes but people that called at 7am got them so who knows ?

If it worked for someone and they really wanted to try it, they should be able to arrive (for example) December 3, and stay up to the minimum/maximum allowed days for that code.
Guests can stay during a block out period. They just can't arrive and use the code.
This is the same as those who are arriving the last travel date for free dining, but getting free dining their entire stay, even though they are staying beyond the arrival date.

Didn't work for us. Staying 12/1 - 12/7 w/ dining @ akl, no code worked for us.

I am so confused about all these different codes.

I did get the Annual Pass one 10/1 to 10/7 @ Pop Century room only for about $424. That was about a $200 savings over rack rate. It was $54 for the first night and $74 for the next 5 -- I can't figure out why they first night was so much cheaper but does anyone think I should try some of these other codes to get a better rate?

Also does anyone know if I can get the meal plan without getting any other kind of a ticket?

Is a Visa code hopeless? I've heard different stories and I dont want to give up! :confused3

One agent told me that Disney and Visa couldn't agree on their terms this year, :confused3 so the Visa discount was cancelled and general code was applied. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Disney and Visa will come to some agreement soon and the Visa discount will be available. :worship: I call everyday, since I am now retired and have all the time I need to stay on the phone. :coffee:

I am so confused about all these different codes.

I did get the Annual Pass one 10/1 to 10/7 @ Pop Century room only for about $424. That was about a $200 savings over rack rate. It was $54 for the first night and $74 for the next 5 -- I can't figure out why they first night was so much cheaper but does anyone think I should try some of these other codes to get a better rate?

Also does anyone know if I can get the meal plan without getting any other kind of a ticket?

The first night is in value season pricing which ends Oct 1st and the second in regular season pricing. I am the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter