• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Visa 09/28 - 12/23 Code

Yes, I just called and found out the difference that it was value seasion vs. regular. Years ago you checked into Value and it stayed that way the whole reservation, no longer. Oh well, I'll be glad to have it for that one night.

I've priced adding the dinning plan to our trip and I think we've decided against it. 1) because I'm doing Weight Watchers and don't want to feel I need to eat to get my money's worth and 2) we really want to enjoy the Food and Wine festival and enjoy just snacking around the world. The portions are small and that will fit my plan much better.

So in the end, I'm going to keep my pop century standard room for $420 for six nights, I got a great deal on my air and since I had a jet blue credit two round trip tickets are only $204

For those of you who weren't able to get a code for the resort you wantk, just remember to keep trying. Things potentially can open up as cancellations occur. A lot of people who booked on Thursday booked with an "on hold" reservation and if they don't pay a deposit those ressies will be dropped out of the system. It's always worth a try.

I have given up.... no codes will work for me during 12/7 to 12/11.

:confused3 :(

I'm booked at Pop 12/6 to 14th and I booked online so my code was MMP. (We have deluxe dp). I called 7 times on Thursday when the codes were released. I couldn't get anyting except some info. The CM"s are telling me the code is valid and I would get the discount only if there was availability.

So, I think the codes would still work and you would get the discount. The only problem is that there are no available rooms during our week. CM's explained to me that Disney puts aside a specific number of rooms for these discounts in each resort and you must have one of these rooms to get the discount. You can't cancel and rebook the same room you already reserved. So, the only thing to do is keep calling. Even if you have the wrong code, I've had several CM's trying to put in other codes for me to see if I could get any discount.

Don't give up! By the way, are you sure you've tried all the possible codes? From what I know, there are different ones for those who booked over the phone and those who booked online.

This link may help with some of the codes: (scroll down to about half way down the page)

http://themouseforless.com/tripplanning/currentcode.shtml

This is Pop Warner Week. My guess is NO codes will be made availble during this week. My suggestion is to stay away from value resorts as they flock to them.

When does PW week end? Are they still there the next weekend (13/14)? Or are they gone by then? I used code DGL, 12/11 thru 12/12 and was told BWI, CBR, and ASMo was available, but that was Thursday.

Out of curiosity, I checked my DV statement from when we went in 06. By using the DV code, we moved from the CR to WR and saved over $1,000. I checked the transaction date and it was 8/18 so maybe there is still a chance that there could be a DV code. Here's hoping......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter