Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

I've been thinking about the 2 specialties that will not be available. I think the first is ABD--it is pretty much removed from the site at this point. Plus, it is part of the Disney Travel Company, so I could see that being eliminated from an ops standpoint.

I am wondering if the second one will be WWOS.

I suppose we will know in just a couple of short weeks.

Pixie dusted dreams to all! pixiedust:

Hello fellow Disney lovers!

I'm joining in the fun this year! This will be my third year applying, so I'm hoping the third time's a charm as well ;).

Good Luck to everyone! I'm excited to share this experience with you all!

To pass the time between analyzing Gary's tweets, let's talk about our favorite topic: Disney Vacation Planning!!! What trip are you planning right now?

I'm working on my family's first visit to Fort Wilderness in January. I can't wait!

Fun! I am planning our second cruise coming up in April '15. We went on the Fantasy in '13 & absolutely loved it! This time we are trying the Magic & can't wait for the "AquaDunk". As it gets closer we flirt with the idea of adding some time at WDW. Yay! :beach:
We usually stay at Wilderness Lodge but often travel over to Fort Wilderness by boat or walking the lovely path through the woods. My daughter loves horseback riding & we ALL love the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue! So much fun.
OK ... is ABD Adventures by Disney?! Has anybody taken one of these trips? They look fantastic.

Fun! I am planning our second cruise coming up in April '15. We went on the Fantasy in '13 & absolutely loved it! This time we are trying the Magic & can't wait for the "AquaDunk". As it gets closer we flirt with the idea of adding some time at WDW. Yay! :beach:
We usually stay at Wilderness Lodge but often travel over to Fort Wilderness by boat or walking the lovely path through the woods. My daughter loves horseback riding & we ALL love the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue! So much fun.
OK ... is ABD Adventures by Disney?! Has anybody taken one of these trips? They look fantastic.

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge in October...so excited!

ABD is Adventures by Disney. There are a couple of ladies who have experienced the awesomeness of ABD. That is on my bucket list :).

Just got our newly revised Walt Disney World Parks maps in the mail today. I LOVE Mickey Mail! :goodvibes

We are staying at Wilderness Lodge in October...so excited!

ABD is Adventures by Disney. There are a couple of ladies who have experienced the awesomeness of ABD. That is on my bucket list :).

Just got our newly revised Walt Disney World Parks maps in the mail today. I LOVE Mickey Mail! :goodvibes

Oh how fun! Have you stayed at "the Lodge" before? The first time we stayed there it was b/c it is one of the least expensive of the Deluxe resorts ... I didn't honestly think I would like the theming. I was so wrong! I absolutely love the relaxed yet glamorous feel of the Lodge - the kids hung out in the lobby in their jammies & my Mom & I laughed hysterically while rocking in the chairs by the fireplace. We love the proximity to the Magic Kingdom & the boat ride over there is one of our favourite experiences every time we go. The pool is also amazing ... & the Electrical Water parade goes right by at night - perfect! Wow talking about all of this is really making me want to go! :)

Hi, all. Joining in! I also found the facebook group. I am hoping to apply this year for the first time!

Oh how fun! Have you stayed at "the Lodge" before? The first time we stayed there it was b/c it is one of the least expensive of the Deluxe resorts ... I didn't honestly think I would like the theming. I was so wrong! I absolutely love the relaxed yet glamorous feel of the Lodge - the kids hung out in the lobby in their jammies & my Mom & I laughed hysterically while rocking in the chairs by the fireplace. We love the proximity to the Magic Kingdom & the boat ride over there is one of our favourite experiences every time we go. The pool is also amazing ... & the Electrical Water parade goes right by at night - perfect! Wow talking about all of this is really making me want to go! :)

Sounds like heaven! This is our first time there. The pool will be down, but that just provides opportunity to check out the pools at Ft. Wilderness and Contemporary. So glad you had a great time...this makes me even more excited!

Another year, another dis thread for DisneyMP! I've been so invested in the Facebook group, that I forgot to look to my old 'home' for Panel chat! Oops! :rolleyes1

I see many familiar avatars from previous threads on here and obv from FB/Twitter. I'm Danielle and I live down in the Ft. Lauderdale area. I think this will be my 5th time applying. Finally made it to Round 2 last year, so I'm hoping I get through that hurdle again this year. I will be applying again for the WDW specialty.

I will be driving up to Orlando in September for a work conference. While I don't have time to hit up the parks, at least I can't soak up the Disney feeling and have dinner at Trail's End. Then in late October, we are going on our first DCL cruise on the Dream for 4 nights. I am BEYOND excited!! I love cruising (usually sail Celebrity and RCCL), and can't wait for the Disney atmosphere! Post trip, we will do a Halloween weekend and stay at VWL. Doing a late November trip to Vero for a 2nd year in a row. Love that resort! I'm also planning a long Super Bowl Sunday weekend at WDW, too. (We aren't into football, so it's perfect!)

Looking forward to sharing the journey, and should it end quickly, chEARing the rest of you on! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :hug:

I just wanted to poke my head in and wish you all the very best of luck! This truly is the most wonderful time of the year - new friendships are formed, old bonds are renewed, and there is pixie dusted excitement all over the place!

Be yourselves, rock your Disney Side, and check and recheck for grammar, punctuation, and spelling! I look forward to following the journey with you all!

Anna
Moms Panel Class of 2009
pixiedust:

I finally decided to look for the 2015 thread and found it! Yay! I'm so excited to share this experience with everyone!

Latest clue from Gary:
Moms panel 2015 training dates will be sometime between December 9-16, 2014 but not the entire week.

Hi everyone! I'm back again for more fun! I made it to Round 2 for the first time last year...have applied every year and have laughed and cried along with you.

Let the fun begin!

Joining in again...it's always fun to watch the excitement build here and on twitter! Made it to round 2 last year for the first time, and have applied every year except one since our trips didn't quite make the window. Not in the fb group, but I am on there. I prefer here and twitter...but who knows... Happy to see some familiar faces!

I just wanted to poke my head in and wish you all the very best of luck! This truly is the most wonderful time of the year - new friendships are formed, old bonds are renewed, and there is pixie dusted excitement all over the place! Be yourselves, rock your Disney Side, and check and recheck for grammar, punctuation, and spelling! I look forward to following the journey with you all! Anna Moms Panel Class of 2009 pixiedust:
Hi Anna, thanks for stopping by to wish us well on this next adventure!

Hi everyone! I've applied every year since DisneyMP began so this will be try #8 for me! I've made it to round 2 three times (including last year). I have never made it to R3. I think the video in R2 is the hardest part for me! Looking forward to this year! I'll keep trying! :banana:

Ok, how about one last Q from last year's application while we wait to decipher Gary's next Twitter clue? Don't worry, this is one we can ALL relate to! ;)

This is from WDW R2, but there was some variation of it for all specialties:

In 100 words or less, we'd like to know: what is the number one reason you'd like to be a part of the Disney Parks Moms Panel?

My "official" answer from last year:

I feel lucky to have grown up with Walt Disney World, and that I'm still able to enjoy it so often today. I know that for many visitors, a Disney trip is a once-in-a-lifetime event they've saved for and dreamed of for years. One of the things my husband and I love to do is show visiting friends and family how we "do Disney." What a treat it would be to essentially do the same thing for people from all over the world! After all, how often do you get to help people make their dreams come true?

I think I'd add that the DisneyMP community is such a fun, friendly group, it would be a blast to be a part of it! :cool1:

Anxiously waiting for this years search to begin! In the meantime I am in the process of planning our Nov WDW trip & cruise. Our cruise comes back Dec 6th. Does anyone recall what the training dates were last year?

Anxiously waiting for this years search to begin! In the meantime I am in the process of planning our Nov WDW trip & cruise. Our cruise comes back Dec 6th. Does anyone recall what the training dates were last year?

You should be fine. Gary gave us a Twitter hint last night implying that training would take place sometime between Dec. 9th & 16th. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter