Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

Hi All,
I am going to be applying again this year as well. This will be my 3rd year trying. I have not made it past round 1. I think I'll go for WDW again if it is accepting applications. We've only done one DCL cruise (another booked for 2015) so I think WDW is my best shot. What I'd really love to see is a Disney Dining specialty - that would be right up my alley! As for the social media aspect, I listened to a podcast with Gary Buchanan & he said it really is not a big deal especially since now Disney already has such a social media presence. The emphasis is still on writing well & being yourself.
Good luck to everyone!

I wanted to drop by & join in on the anticipation of the upcoming Moms Panel search with a few other people who "get" me. ;) The end of summer break begins on Monday for me. Back to school! This is my 13th year of teaching middle school. Who knows? Maybe 13 will be a lucky number this year! Regardless, I love this time of year. So many new beginnings and experiences to look forward to. :wave2:

I wanted to drop by & join in on the anticipation of the upcoming Moms Panel search with a few other people who "get" me. ;) The end of summer break begins on Monday for me. Back to school! This is my 13th year of teaching middle school. Who knows? Maybe 13 will be a lucky number this year! Regardless, I love this time of year. So many new beginnings and experiences to look forward to. :wave2:

This is my 6th year teaching middle school. It takes special people to teach middle school. Maybe number 13 will be lucky for you!

Hi friends!

I just wanted to pop in and send you all pixie dust! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I remember these nervocited feelings all too well. This past year has been a dream come true and has felt like a fairytale. Besides Gary is pretty much like Lady Tremaine, so I feel like Cinderella..pre-Godmother. Kidding!! He's much funnier ;)

I wish you all the best! Have fun with the application process, cherish the friendships you make here, and shout your Disney passion from the regal royal-blue rooftops of Cinderella Castle!

Xoxo,
Tania

Hi friends!

I just wanted to pop in and send you all pixie dust! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I remember these nervocited feelings all too well. This past year has been a dream come true and has felt like a fairytale. Besides Gary is pretty much like Lady Tremaine, so I feel like Cinderella..pre-Godmother. Kidding!! He's much funnier ;)

I wish you all the best! Have fun with the application process, cherish the friendships you make here, and shout your Disney passion from the regal royal-blue rooftops of Cinderella Castle!

Xoxo,
Tania

Thank you for chEARing us on Tania!!! Looking forward to a wonderful ride. There is nothing like the magic and fun of Disney!

Hi friends! I just wanted to pop in and send you all pixie dust! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I remember these nervocited feelings all too well. This past year has been a dream come true and has felt like a fairytale. Besides Gary is pretty much like Lady Tremaine, so I feel like Cinderella..pre-Godmother. Kidding!! He's much funnier ;) I wish you all the best! Have fun with the application process, cherish the friendships you make here, and shout your Disney passion from the regal royal-blue rooftops of Cinderella Castle! Xoxo, Tania
Nervocited here!
Thanks for the encouragement, Tania!

Hi friends! I just wanted to pop in and send you all pixie dust! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: I remember these nervocited feelings all too well. This past year has been a dream come true and has felt like a fairytale. Besides Gary is pretty much like Lady Tremaine, so I feel like Cinderella..pre-Godmother. Kidding!! He's much funnier ;) I wish you all the best! Have fun with the application process, cherish the friendships you make here, and shout your Disney passion from the regal royal-blue rooftops of Cinderella Castle! Xoxo, Tania
Nervocited here!
Thanks for the encouragement, Tania!

Hello fellow Disney lovers!

I'm joining in the fun this year! This will be my third year applying, so I'm hoping the third time's a charm as well ;).

Good Luck to everyone! I'm excited to share this experience with you all!

To pass the time between analyzing Gary's tweets, let's talk about our favorite topic: Disney Vacation Planning!!! What trip are you planning right now?

I'm working on my family's first visit to Fort Wilderness in January. I can't wait!

Hello fellow Disney lovers!

I'm joining in the fun this year! This will be my third year applying, so I'm hoping the third time's a charm as well ;).

Good Luck to everyone! I'm excited to share this experience with you all!

To pass the time between analyzing Gary's tweets, let's talk about our favorite topic: Disney Vacation Planning!!! What trip are you planning right now?

I'm working on my family's first visit to Fort Wilderness in January. I can't wait!
Just stayed at Fort Wilderness for the first time in July - it was awesome!

Right now I'm planning our October trip to DL, my January trip to WDW (and cruise on the Dream) with my Mom, and our June 2015 trip to WDW.

Hi all! I am planning our first GRAND stay in September!!! I am so excited. Just a few months back, I remember thinking it will take forever for these months to pass. Now, I cannot believe how fast the days went by!

I'm so glad that I found this thread! I've applied every year since they started taking applications and made it to Round 2 last time. Here's to hoping that some of us Disers make it to the Panel again!

I am planning our October and May trips. Fastpass+ in 7 days for our MNSSHP/ F&W celebration! Woo hoo!

It is so exciting to think that in just a few short weeks we will be embarking on this adventure! :woohoo: :banana:

I'm planning our November 2014 cruise on the Fantasy , our big family reunion cruise in fall 2015 on the Wonder and dreaming about the Panama Canal for fall of 2016! (Pending date and itineraries, of course.)
We're also planning to try the Disney Student Seminars (formerly "Homeschool Days") once dates are announced for next spring!

Hello fellow Disney lovers! I'm joining in the fun this year! This will be my third year applying, so I'm hoping the third time's a charm as well ;). Good Luck to everyone! I'm excited to share this experience with you all! To pass the time between analyzing Gary's tweets, let's talk about our favorite topic: Disney Vacation Planning!!! What trip are you planning right now? I'm working on my family's first visit to Fort Wilderness in January. I can't wait!

The Twitter speculation is really heating up now, isn't it? I look forward to Gary's tweets every day, wondering what in the world he could possibly come up with next! (The Munchkin coroner really threw me!)

My next big WDW adventure will hopefully be convincing DH to buy FL resident season passes again this year! We had them in the past, but took a break when our son was born. We've taken him several times already, but we just scaled back a bit. Now the little guy is 4-and-a-half and loves Disney like his mommy does, so here's hoping daddy will be agreeable this year.

Gary tweeted today: have a Fastpass+ from last year? You can choose any specialty, but it will only be valid this year (no roll-overs).

Good luck to everyone! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter