Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Morning Everyone!!

I hope you all had a great week! I want to say Thank You to @HokieRaven5 for holding down the fort and taking care of all the posting while I was in Disney!! I truly appreciate it! 🙂 Missed you guys!

View attachment 628263
200.gif

Sorry, couldn't let it go unanswered :)

Attachments

• 1638799346802.png
    1638799346802.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 4
Modified DVC Member Services Hours Wednesday

DVC Member Services will have limited modified hours this Wednesday, December 8th, to accommodate planned training. An announcement on the DVC Member Dashboard states:

“Member Services’ operating hours will be modified on December 8, 2021, to accommodate training. Temporary hours will be:

• · Closed: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET
  • · Open: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM ET
Please note that the Member Online Booking tool and online banking will still be available during this time.”

DVC Relaunches “Magical Beginnings” Point Buyback Offer

DVC is looking to “rent” current use year bonus points that new members receive when purchasing. New Members will receive a cash rebate of $10 per point when choosing to exchange their allotment of first-year points. This offer is valid for new member purchases at both Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawai’i, and Disney’s Riviera Resort.

Disneyland Announces 2022 “After Dark” Themes and Dates

**Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite (Starting at $114/person)

Feb. 1, 3, 8, 10 and 14, 2022, at Disneyland Park

(Tickets on sale on Disneyland.com, beginning Dec. 9, 2021, no earlier than noon PT)

**Disneyland After Dark: Villains Nite(Starting at $119/person)

March 8 and 10, 2022, at Disney California Adventure Park

(Tickets on sale on Disneyland.com, beginning Jan. 11, 2022)

**Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite(Starting at $134/person)

May 3, 4 and 27, 2022, at Disneyland Park

(Tickets on sale on Disneyland.com, beginning Jan. 11, 2022)

*Click on link for additional party information

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter