Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Reveals “Captain Keevan” Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Character

View attachment 628563

Guests will learn more about Captain Keevan and her roles in some pretty iconic Star Wars moments while onboard the Starcruiser, according to Imagineer Scott Trowbridge.

Guests will learn more about Captain Keevan and her roles in some pretty iconic Star Wars moments while onboard the Starcruiser, according to Imagineer Scott Trowbridge.

I thought that was Johnny Depp in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" !!! Got scared all over again !!!

I know historically (and in a few cases currently) ride sponsorship was/is very much a thing (& it makes sense with Test Track!), but there is just still something so weird about walking off of Jungle Cruise and seeing a (granted fairly well integrated) Ziploc logo. An Enterprise Car Rental PeopleMover is also weird.
I mean, it's been Alamo for a while, so just another rental car company (actually owned by the same company). I do like it though when the integration makes sense, like the Tiki Room sponsored by Dole or Autopia sponsored by Honda. Ziploc is a little out of place on the JC.

I think the PM & Enterprise sponsorship works too, with the whole transportation theme.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Attraction Will Feature Animatronics on the Ride

Kicking off with a backward launch, the fast-paced attraction will rocket riders through time and space and into the largest “show building” on the property, complete with animatronics, digital media, and the James Gunn-directed series’ signature soundtrack of pop-rock hits, all in the name of amping up the same “energy and excitement” from the films.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Attraction Will Feature Animatronics on the Ride

Kicking off with a backward launch, the fast-paced attraction will rocket riders through time and space and into the largest “show building” on the property, complete with animatronics, digital media, and the James Gunn-directed series’ signature soundtrack of pop-rock hits, all in the name of amping up the same “energy and excitement” from the films.

Is this like a rockin' roller coaster type ride?

PRICES for Disney on Broadway Dining Packages at the 2022 EPCOT Festival of the Arts

D4F2C778-DF57-446E-96DC-8E582E4B48B2.png

You’ll be able to choose from four different EPCOT restaurants with Disney on Broadway Dining Packages for lunch and dinner. Each package includes the following:

• An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
  • One (1) guaranteed seat per person for the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series held on the same day

EW Quietly Removes Report of “Animatronics” Coming to Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

Following a report published yesterday that revealed that the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind attraction would have animatronics on the ride, Entertainment Weekly has quietly removed references to “animatronics” from the story.
At this point, it’s unclear if the report was inaccurate and there won’t be any animatronics on the ride, or if Disney simply wasn’t ready to reveal their existence. It’s possible that there won’t be any animatronics on the ride at all, and Disney could utilize “screen” technology to digitally add well-known characters following early filming for the attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter