Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland to start penalizing ‘No Show’ Theme Park Reservations

No matter the reason for ‘no shows’, Disneyland is going to start cracking down on them. Magic Keyholders who are a ‘no show’ for 3 reservations in a 90-day window will not be able to make a new park reservation for 30 days.

View attachment 652622

Just FYI - this is not new and has been in place since the day Magic Keys were announced. Not sure why this is being reported as news. (Not your bad, the site's bad)

Just FYI - this is not new and has been in place since the day Magic Keys were announced. Not sure why this is being reported as news. (Not your bad, the site's bad)

I do remember that being brought up, but since it was just posted, I assumed it was now ‘official’ and just posted on Disney’s site!! Maybe they were bored. lol

No, there was news that broke last week that Disney had actually not been enforcing this policy beforehand, and that they announced they were actually going to start.

AristoCrêpes at Disney Springs now closed with new menu and name expected

When the kiosk reopens, it will likely have a new name and carry items from the nearby Marketplace Snacks. Unlike AristoCrêpes, Marketplace Snacks struggles to keep up with demand, particularly for the in-demand Dole Whip items.
Makes sense. I loved the name, but I rarely saw anybody at this stand. In fact, I never tried it either. Walking-around crepes don't really work for me.

Bummer, I was hoping to try this place out since the new crepe place in Epcot has such horrible reviews (including first hand accounts from some friends).

Disney: Traditional Meet and Greets Will Return “Soon” to Theme Parks

In a conference this afternoon, Disney CFO Christine McCarthy talked about various portions of The Walt Disney Company business units. When talking about the state of the theme parks, McCarthy talked about experiences that were still not quite back up to pre-pandemic expectations. McCarthy noted that Disney has announced the return of various elements such as nighttime entertainment and daytime parades, but she also tipped Disney’s hand that traditional meet and greets will be returning “soon”.

Of course, she stopped short of offering an exact timeframe, but Disneyland Paris recently allowed hugging and high-fives with their character interactions, so it would make sense that Disneyland and Disney World won’t be far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter