• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

So much potion and long tasks!!! I started this game 2-3 days after everyone else, and I feel like I play it all the time, but I'm at least a week away from welcoming Minnie! I know that actually defeating Zurg will take me forever, and that's even with Rex.

Thank you! It took me so long to get those stinking hats- so many 18 hour activities, and then the hats wouldn't drop!

With Pete's hats I had the best luck with Jesse! Thankfully with Minnie there are SO many activities you can do to get each of her tokens, all different durations so it made for welcoming her much easier! With Zurg I did 2 rounds of all four characters and of course alllll of the guests' wishes wanted Woody or Buzz, so what I did was after the second 12hr round I had Buzz and Woody take care of them while Jessie and Rex finished Zurg off - so when you're at the last leg of Zurg, relieve the two characters your guests want the most to boost your happiness back up - strategy!:thumbsup2

So I am saving up magic right now to either welcome roz or unlock the land to the left of space mountain. I'm sure once I do one it will take me like a week to save up for the other. Which will unlock more stories?

I'm currently finding it frustrating that Daisy has a never ending string of wishes. New wishes pop up while she's granting the current one. It's like she never has a moment to do anything else. I have lots of other characters that can grant wishes.
ya i noticed that too but she has to get me tokens for other characters so the kids have to wait sometimes because i also forget about their wishes and send them off on 12+ quest then i see there are wishes for them got to remember about them so i dont loose too much happyness

Finally opened up the next space sooo close to fighting zurg but 16 hours dang it my park will have to wait for reorganization but yahooooooo

I feel like I'm so behind! I just received the quest to unlock roz today, she needs so much stuff it's crazy! I also got the promo for wall-e today, I'll probably buy him tomorrow.

Anybody have any guesses what the hot air balloons will do? Are they just for decoration? I've been wondering about them since the beginning.

I finished 5th on my board with 568, the person in 1st place ether didn't skeep or had to wake up every 3 hours to get a full score, the 2nd & 3rd started off like that but stopped when they were ahead enough

I will try to answer as many questions as I can that haven't been answered.

Do these things in this order...

You need cyclops sushi for quest.
You need Celia
Unlock 65k land
You need Roz and Pete to defeat zurg but you do not need Eve. Get these characters after unlocking the land.
It takes about a week after unlocking the land to finish all the quest and get the characters needed to defeat Zurg. You will know when it is coming after Buzz and Woody take a long flight. It will happen right after that.
After defeating Zurg you can unlock the next land for 70k. The land after that is 250k.
It was about 4 days after defeating Zurg that I was able to work on getting Minnie.

Hope that helps :)

Does anyone know if the Pretzel Stand, Partysaurus Party Supply, & Mickey's Hat Emporium are part of quests? I don't want to buy them now if they'll be a part of quests later. Also, I'm thinking about saving up for the Sword & The Sword. Is this part of a quest? Is it worth it?

The concessions are not required but they do give you potion. Sword and the stone is not needed.

My return investment with parades is horrible, I'm just wasting magic launching parades, so I stopped launching them after numerous launches with no items or gems. 24hrs to level up Goofy to lvl 10, 20hrs to level up Mickey to 9(which to do first....decisions, decisions hahaha). Going to be rough keeping the kids happy with Mickey leveling up and Toy Story characters on quests.

I may never unlock Pete. I've been trying to unlock him for the past 4 days, and I've sent so many characters on 12-18 hour quests to get his things. I only have one set of his ears so far. :( One ear in 4 days.... so it's going to take me 12 days to get the other 3??

For the final sequence of quests leading up to getting Pete (and the 65k land, and then onto Zurg), does Mickey /Goofy/Pluto need to be at a particular level? I have Roz and Cyclops Sushi already.

Thanks for all the useful tips on here, folks! When I started playing Magic Kingdoms, I actually treated it the same way as Nemo's Reef, so figured I should start a burger farm straight away - it's certainly paid off.

For the final sequence of quests leading up to getting Pete (and the 65k land, and then onto Zurg), does Mickey /Goofy/Pluto need to be at a particular level? I have Roz and Cyclops Sushi already.

Thanks for all the useful tips on here, folks! When I started playing Magic Kingdoms, I actually treated it the same way as Nemo's Reef, so figured I should start a burger farm straight away - it's certainly paid off.

I have already welcomed Minnie and did not have my characters at high levels. When I defeated Zurg most of my characters were levels 4-7

Can anyone tell me why my happiness level is dropping so drastically? I'll go from 80% to 30% in a day, even though I'm granting every wish I can.

I have already welcomed Minnie and did not have my characters at high levels. When I defeated Zurg most of my characters were levels 4-7
Thanks Nicolette. I'm levelling Mickey to 9 now, and working through the early Sulley/Mike/Celia quests. I am tempted to start another game on another platform and build my own list of level dependencies for certain quests!

Last edited:
Have to save that link. The leader board for the broomsticks I was on the top spot was 721. Quite obvious a hack since 640 could have been the max.

I may never unlock Pete. I've been trying to unlock him for the past 4 days, and I've sent so many characters on 12-18 hour quests to get his things. I only have one set of his ears so far. :( One ear in 4 days.... so it's going to take me 12 days to get the other 3??

Pete's are considered Epic, rather than rare like some previous items. They were the hardest to get, IMO, out of all the items so far. It took me probably 2 weeks or so to get all of the items needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter