• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think this question has been asked before but thought I'd ask anyways! I am at the point where I have Celia and still need to welcome Roz, Pete, and Eve, and need to clear the space beside Space Mountain. I am not sinking money into buying magic and not buying a ton of burger stands so magic builds up slowly. Which of the above should I do first? I was thinking the land, but then second guessed that I should welcome characters who can help me earn more magic. I have around 45,000 right now.

Roz only has a 1 hour task to begin with, so she doesn't really accumulate overnight. Celia's better. I have them both, and am just now clearing the the space. But I didn't find Roz particularly worthwhile.

I am number 7 with 16, which is all that is physically possible, and the number one on my leaderboard has 170. While I'm annoyed that they didn't do something more original, I'm happy with any bonus of potions and gems at this stage of the game.

Woody and Buzz finished their flight this morning, so I was able to start the 4 Toy Story characters on fighting Zurg! Finally!
I just welcomed Pete so I am right behind you got to remember to keep them on small task :)

I just had a mission pop up for Wall-E to watch VHS tapes at home. It requires me to build his house, which can only be purchased for gems. Is this a glitch or do I really need to purchase it to proceed with the story line? I have enough but don't really want to spend it on that. Anyone encounter anything similar? i have unlocked Eve and Roz, but not Pete.

Little annoyed, can't find broom #24. I've gone visiting other people, come back to look and nothing. I've closed the game out and reopened, nothing. Gone over it zoomed in, nothing. Not sure the clock will reset and its just not there to be found!

I've just started to read this thread so this may have already been addressed. I had the same issue and lost 50 gems which annoyed me as I was trying hard to save them to get plutos dog house. Lets say I was a bit more mad than usual :-)badpc:) so I sat down and sent a wordy email to the game masters. I told them they had disappeared from my gems and I was not a happy player. The responded by telling me how I had pushed a button to speed up a task so that was how I had spent them. Not loving their response, I replied with a thanks for telling me how I did it but now I know you don't have a failsafe in the game to prevent this from happening. I may have added that because of this their game sucked....:rolleyes1. I suggested they talk with their IT department and get that fixed.
They replied to my reply by saying so sorry, it has been suggested to IT and maybe (pfft, maybe) it will be fixed in the future. In the mean time, here are your gems back as a good will gesture.
I still make the mistake and lose gems sometimes, its due to going to fast when I hit the magics. Sometimes they don't collect the first time and I will re-hit them but to soon. My bad!

Long story short, you may want to contact them and see if they will do something to give you back the gems. Just a thought.....

Yeah, I was not happy with their response when I contacted them to tell them it took too long for me to get Sulleys Mickey ears. It took over 1 week of consistently sending the characters on tasks just to get 2 ears. It took less than 1/2 that to get everything else.
They told me "those are rare items".

Now my clock isn't running while I'm away from the game. :/ Oh but my happiness still dropped-so it was running for that. Looking more and more like too much of a money grab.

I got the popup about brooms invading, but I haven't seen a single one yet, nor do I have leaderboards!

I just had a mission pop up for Wall-E to watch VHS tapes at home. It requires me to build his house, which can only be purchased for gems. Is this a glitch or do I really need to purchase it to proceed with the story line? I have enough but don't really want to spend it on that. Anyone encounter anything similar? i have unlocked Eve and Roz, but not Pete.

Since WALL-E is a gems character his quests likely will not progress the story, EVE is a different since she had to be welcomed the standard way (tokens, magic, etc). I have a lot of gems so I do have WALL-E's house and it has been used in some of EVE's quests.

You may need it down the line, but I say save your gems for now and focus on Pete.

I'm missing broom 39 and 40. I've looked EVERYWHERE, closed out the game and come back, still nada. this is not helping me like the brooms any more.

I've got 2 hours left on the space next to space mountain. It popped up to clear before I had all 7,436 things I needed to welcome either Roz or Celia. I'm starting to grow bored with this, but I'm hanging in there.

Working on collecting everything I need to welcome Roz, Celia and Eve. But still waiting to be able to clear the area next to Space Mtn... when does that happen?

Working on collecting everything I need to welcome Roz, Celia and Eve. But still waiting to be able to clear the area next to Space Mtn... when does that happen?
Not sure what quest trigger it but just keep doing your quest nd it will open for you enjoy I just welcomed Pete so buzz and woody are flying around next stop to defet Zerg

I'm missing broom 39 and 40. I've looked EVERYWHERE, closed out the game and come back, still nada. this is not helping me like the brooms any more.

I've got 2 hours left on the space next to space mountain. It popped up to clear before I had all 7,436 things I needed to welcome either Roz or Celia. I'm starting to grow bored with this, but I'm hanging in there.

The brooms return at the 3 hour mark even without finding all 8. Annoying to be behind but at least it continues.

What attractions can earn character tokens?

So I've noticed that if you don't need a certain token, the attractions list won't list it as a possibility. For instance at some point I saw that one attraction had a chance of Rozs glasses. But now that I have all the glasses she needs it doesn't list that as a possibility anymore.

I want to plan ahead and was wondering if anyone knows what produces what.

This will help me decide which attractions to spend my gems on.

Thanks all!

What attractions can earn character tokens?

So I've noticed that if you don't need a certain token, the attractions list won't list it as a possibility. For instance at some point I saw that one attraction had a chance of Rozs glasses. But now that I have all the glasses she needs it doesn't list that as a possibility anymore.

I want to plan ahead and was wondering if anyone knows what produces what.

This will help me decide which attractions to spend my gems on.

Thanks all!
If you have the required # of items to level up you can't collect anymore until you level up the only time you can stock pile is while the character is leveling up here is a site to help you with everything
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Kingdoms

I am wondering if there is something wrong with my app.
Gems -- I have been playing for about 48 hours and only have 13 gems. Not sure how to get more. And magic seems to accrue very slowly. I've bought more burger stands in the hopes of generating magic more quickly. This is probably the most basic of questions, but any help would be appreciated.

Stars -- I keep clicking on potion bottles and it sends stars to the top but the number doesn't grow. I've been at 11 stars for quite a while, even though I've probably seen over 100 float up there. What do they mean? What do they do?

Broomsticks - Should they be there every time I open the app? or do they just randomly appear throughout the day?

I am wondering if there is something wrong with my app.
Gems -- I have been playing for about 48 hours and only have 13 gems. Not sure how to get more. And magic seems to accrue very slowly. I've bought more burger stands in the hopes of generating magic more quickly. This is probably the most basic of questions, but any help would be appreciated.

Stars -- I keep clicking on potion bottles and it sends stars to the top but the number doesn't grow. I've been at 11 stars for quite a while, even though I've probably seen over 100 float up there. What do they mean? What do they do?

Broomsticks - Should they be there every time I open the app? or do they just randomly appear throughout the day?

Gems do accumulate very slowly, because you can actually purchase them for money.

Stars are experience points. The 11 would mean you are at level 11, which is pretty good for 48 hours. When the stars fill the yellow bar, you go up to the next level.

Brooms come 8 at a time, 3 hours after the last time you clear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter