• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Currently, Mike and Celia are on a quest task to eat dinner at Cyclops Sushi. If you don't buy Cyclops Sushi, do you still get the quest? Or do you get a different one?
I didn't have Cyclops Sushi and got that quest. Had to buy it before moving on.

Hello everyone! No way I was ending up in the top 5, but happy with where I finished.

2q39dgz.png

Sidenote: Finished up 18hrs to level up Goofy to lvl 9, now I'm waiting 14-16hrs to get Mickey to lvl 7.

I ended up hanging onto 5th on my leaderboard with 494. The person in 6th was about 50 behind me and the person in 1st, about 50 ahead.

I finally welcomed Wanda and Roz, and I think it's going to take me a week to get Pete's ears. I keep sending characters on 12-18 hour quests to try to get them, but they won't drop.

Don't even get me started on Eve! I think it will take me even longer to get her parts, because I don't have Wall-E.

Meanwhile, I have 10 characters who are ready to level up, but I'm trying to save my magic so I can welcome the new characters and buy the land next to Space Mountain.

Do you have to welcome Pete before battling Zurg? All my characters are pretty high and I have opened the area next to Space Mountain but the quest to battle Zurg has not popped up. I am working on the quests with Roz and still have to welcome Eve and Pete.

Do you have to welcome Pete before battling Zurg? All my characters are pretty high and I have opened the area next to Space Mountain but the quest to battle Zurg has not popped up. I am working on the quests with Roz and still have to welcome Eve and Pete.

Yes. Once you unlock Pete, then the final set of battling Zurg quests start.

I will have Pete by 8pm, FINALLY! But, he used every last bit of my potion, so everyone besides Sully is on one hour tasks until I get to 65K. At the rate I'm going, I don't think I will be unlocking the 65K space until tomorrow. Does Pete have his own quest story line?

Does anyone know if the Pretzel Stand, Partysaurus Party Supply, & Mickey's Hat Emporium are part of quests? I don't want to buy them now if they'll be a part of quests later. Also, I'm thinking about saving up for the Sword & The Sword. Is this part of a quest? Is it worth it?

Is she unlockable after opening the first Fantasyland piece of land?

Yes - once I unlocked that piece Mickey popped up saying he wondered if this would be where Minnie will be and he was off on two rather long quests before I got the quest to welcome her. It also unlocked a building quest for another pretzel stand, churro stand, and two enchanted bouquets.

The first piece of Fantasyland is 70,000 magic but only takes 1min to clear
Mickey's 2 quests prior to Minnie were one with Daisy (I want to say it was 8hrs) and the second was "serenade Minnie" for 16hrs.
Then you will get "Welcome a Sweetheart" quest which will unlock the Minnie Mouse tokens to welcome her
To welcome Minnie you need 10 Pink Bow Tokens and 10 Minnie Ear Hats, 30,000 magic, but its only 4hrs once you have it all.

I already have her at Level 2 which is what you need to unlock her house. Her house cost 25,000 magic. I currently have it being built and will have it in a few hours time.

Does anyone know if the Pretzel Stand, Partysaurus Party Supply, & Mickey's Hat Emporium are part of quests? I don't want to buy them now if they'll be a part of quests later. Also, I'm thinking about saving up for the Sword & The Sword. Is this part of a quest? Is it worth it?

Pretzel stands are for certain part of quests, however do not buy them until you get that quest - the game does not automatically count those you have built already. So if a quest calls for you to build 2 pretzel stands and you already have 2 in your park, you will need to build an additional 2 in order for the quest to be complete.

I will have Pete by 8pm, FINALLY! But, he used every last bit of my potion, so everyone besides Sully is on one hour tasks until I get to 65K. At the rate I'm going, I don't think I will be unlocking the 65K space until tomorrow. Does Pete have his own quest story line?

Yes he does! Keep in mind they are either 1hr, 6hr, or 8hr activities. Also, I found that by leveling him up to Level 3 it prompted my Daisy quests to continue.

Pretzel stands are for certain part of quests, however do not buy them until you get that quest - the game does not automatically count those you have built already. So if a quest calls for you to build 2 pretzel stands and you already have 2 in your park, you will need to build an additional 2 in order for the quest to be complete.
Thanks. That's what I was afraid of.

Yes - once I unlocked that piece Mickey popped up saying he wondered if this would be where Minnie will be and he was off on two rather long quests before I got the quest to welcome her. It also unlocked a building quest for another pretzel stand, churro stand, and two enchanted bouquets.

The first piece of Fantasyland is 70,000 magic but only takes 1min to clear
Mickey's 2 quests prior to Minnie were one with Daisy (I want to say it was 8hrs) and the second was "serenade Minnie" for 16hrs.
Then you will get "Welcome a Sweetheart" quest which will unlock the Minnie Mouse tokens to welcome her
To welcome Minnie you need 10 Pink Bow Tokens and 10 Minnie Ear Hats, 30,000 magic, but its only 4hrs once you have it all.

I already have her at Level 2 which is what you need to unlock her house. Her house cost 25,000 magic. I currently have it being built and will have it in a few hours time.

So much potion and long tasks!!! I started this game 2-3 days after everyone else, and I feel like I play it all the time, but I'm at least a week away from welcoming Minnie! I know that actually defeating Zurg will take me forever, and that's even with Rex.

Yes he does! Keep in mind they are either 1hr, 6hr, or 8hr activities. Also, I found that by leveling him up to Level 3 it prompted my Daisy quests to continue.

Thank you! It took me so long to get those stinking hats- so many 18 hour activities, and then the hats wouldn't drop!

I'm currently finding it frustrating that Daisy has a never ending string of wishes. New wishes pop up while she's granting the current one. It's like she never has a moment to do anything else. I have lots of other characters that can grant wishes.

Love reading everyone's experiences. I've opened Tomorrowland area by Space Mountain and have Astro Orbitors, Buzz Lightyear, Laughing Floor, Pizza Planet, Flying Doors and Cyclops Sushi for attractions. Finally got Celia, waiting on getting more magic for Pete and Eve. I just need to get enough to now free Pete, so I can get to Zurg. Man, time consuming! Once that's done, I guess it's on to get Minnie free and her house. Game is so addictive and it's driving me nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter