Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

Hi all! I have 2 rooms booked and we would LOVE to do the FE if there is still room in a group. We've been on one cruise before and we were late in the game and my boys were disappointed that we didn't know about it before. If someone can let me know if there is room in a group and maybe some guidelines, that would be great!! Thank you!

Yes - there is room on group 2. By my count there are just 5 in the group, so you would be #6! I would just need first names, ages (kids only if you wish), favorite colors/characters and if you are celebrating anything or have any allergies.

Yes - there is room on group 2. By my count there are just 5 in the group, so you would be #6! I would just need first names, ages (kids only if you wish), favorite colors/characters and if you are celebrating anything or have any allergies.

Yay!
3 adults, Joyce, Matt, Juli
Kids: Conner 12 He loves Marvel favorite color is green (his birthday is just after the cruise)
Trenton, 10, Jack Skellington (anything creepy really), sports, and blue,
Ayden 7, Good Dinosaur and Stitch, color red

None of my boys are picky, and no allergies. Not celebrating anything.

Where are we with the FE with the second group? Excited to start getting items together!!

YEP! we are giving it as a big portion of their Christmas gifts. Hoping to come up with some kind of scavenger hunt! :) I'm getting SO excited.
We have started to get gifts that go with the cruise. It's so exciting!! Let me know what you come up with for the scavenger hunt!

So because I'm impatient, I'm making my own "list" for the second group. It looks like we are up to 5 families. I'm hoping whomever was making the lists are okay, but I'm supposed to be "resting" which equals me looking for things to do online. But anyway I've complied a list of who we have so far on the 2nd FE group so I can start working on gifts.

It's our second cruise (and both Disney and both on the Magic!) and we'd love to join the FE group as well (second group is fine with us)

Ryan - 32, male (allergic to red dye)
Kate - 31, female
Hayden - 3, female & loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse along with ALL the princesses (thanks to our last cruise!) She's a Disney girl through and through

We will also be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the cruise. I'll add our Stateroom # later I can't seem to find the info at work ;)

I'm making my own FE list for group 2 because I'm impatient. Do you have your room number? :)

Anyone have a connection to Shellbear? She hasn't been on since June. Was just wondering if she would like someone else to start making the list for Group 1. Hope all is well with everyone! 143 more days!!

For everyone that is getting anxious about FE groups... I wouldn't worry about it yet. Most groups do not finalize a FE list until after the PIF date. Too many people sign up and then drop before that and makes it confusing and frustrating for people that have already started making gifts. If we don't have lists by November, then I think we can start worrying. :)

I'm making my own FE list for group 2 because I'm impatient. Do you have your room number? :)

Thanks so much! I apoligize - I started a new job and with having a toddler at home and training for a half marathon, life has been well, hectic to say the least. At least now the gardens are out and thats one less thing to do!

We are in room 7564 (at least thats what I remember). If you want to go ahead and send out the second list, I would greatly appreciate that and it would be just wonderful. Thank you again :)

Is there any more info on fe group 2 yet? I haven't been on in a while and figured you'd all be way ahead of me by now. Am I officially on fe group 2?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter