Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

We just booked this cruise tonight. We have 2 Adults and 2 kids, this will be our 16th Disney cruise. We would be interested in the FE. I have kind of done a quick glance at the posts and it seems like no one Kwilliams2329 has made a good list so far. Are these confirmed participants? If so we can just likely do one group and then start a Google Doc to keep track of all the info for everyone as we get closer. Additionally is there a Facebook group yet? If so some people may be lingering there and don't make it to the disbands that often.

We just booked this cruise tonight. We have 2 Adults and 2 kids, this will be our 16th Disney cruise. We would be interested in the FE. I have kind of done a quick glance at the posts and it seems like no one Kwilliams2329 has made a good list so far. Are these confirmed participants? If so we can just likely do one group and then start a Google Doc to keep track of all the info for everyone as we get closer. Additionally is there a Facebook group yet? If so some people may be lingering there and don't make it to the disbands that often.
If you want to make a Google doc or other form, that would be great! This week has been a little hectic for me. I'm definitely in for the FE

I posted on another social media site, seems like there is more activity there. KWilliams2329 please message me over there if you are in charge of the FE and I will try to give you some help.

I am interested!!!!
Am I too late

Jtfrayer@gmail.com

UOTE="T.Schott, post: 56680260, member: 572845"]Hi y'all! I've made my own "rough" list for group one. So heres the start... please comment if you're still interested in participating in group one.

1) Kim822
Kim, Daughter (11yr) Son (9yr) Son (9yr)

2)KathyH
Kathy, Husband, Son (8yr) Daughter (12yr)

3)KWilliams2329
Ryan(32y)-allergic to red dye Kate(31) Hayden(3) Female, likes Mickey & all Princesses

4)Shellbear
No info

5)Yooperoo
Nicole(35y)-Little Mermaid, Mary Poppins, Starwars, Gravity Falls
Josh(33)- Phineas &Ferb, Goofy and starwars
Jack(8)- Sorcerer Mickey, Mary Poppins, Starwars and Avengers
Wendy(1)- The fab 5

6)DisneyPerson
Stateroom 6574
Lisa(48)- Mickey
Elisabeth(13)- Minnie Mouse
Allergies: Gluten Free and peanut allergy

7)TSchott
Tasha(34)
Isaiah(35)
Cambry(7) Female- Fab 5 & all princesses
Laityn(4) Female- Fab 5 & all princesses

8)Jennifer Janwoski
Stateroom 2635 & 2637

9)Medicmegan
Stateroom 6134
Megan(35) tigger, alice in wonderland and frozen
Alexis(11) lil mermaid and Elsa
Breanna(5) anna and cinderella

10)JashDisney
No info

I can take over list one is Shellbear had dropped out. Feel free to email me too @ natashaschott@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to send out a formal apology to everyone here. Unfortunately, there have been some not very good and crazy life circumstances that has gotten in the way of a lot of things..at this point, I am surprised we are still able to be on this cruise :( I wanted to say thank you to those who have picked up the torch so to speak and try to make sense out of the chaos I created by practically dropping off the face of the earth. Obviously, at this point with it being so late in the game, I will not be participating as I do not want to cause even more stress.
Again, I just wanted to apologize to everyone here again, but hoping everyone has a lot of fun and makes amazing memories on this cruise!

Ok - going through the responses from the pages, here is what I have:

DisneyPerson 6574 Lisa 48 Mickey Mouse Gluten Free & ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS
Elisabeth 13 Minnie Mouse

DisneyPerson2 6580 Samia 40
Zara 10

Jennifer 2635 & 2637 - Three boys, ages 10, 7 and 5

Medicmegan 6134 Megan 35 Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, Frozen
Alexis 11 Little Mermaid & Elsa
Breanna 5 Anna & Cinderella

JSPRITTS 7572 Joanie 40
Matt 43
Jack 4

DisneyFamilyFanatics 7578 Rob 49 Baloo Gluten Allergy
Heather 38 Minnie
Ryan 11 Donald
Sara 9 Merida

KWilliams2329 7564 Ryan 32 Red Dye
Kate 31
Hayden 3 Mickey & the Princesses

Kmlack 7568 Kelly Tigger & Pooh
Jon
Maddie 6 All the princesses

Juliig Joyce
Matt
Juli
Conner 12
Trenton 10
Ayden 7

Makanaui72 8078 Jennifer
Steve
Keanu 11
Kanoa 8
Are you in charge of the list and if so could you please send a finalized list? Thank you so much!!!

I just wanted to send out a formal apology to everyone here. Unfortunately, there have been some not very good and crazy life circumstances that has gotten in the way of a lot of things..at this point, I am surprised we are still able to be on this cruise :( I wanted to say thank you to those who have picked up the torch so to speak and try to make sense out of the chaos I created by practically dropping off the face of the earth. Obviously, at this point with it being so late in the game, I will not be participating as I do not want to cause even more stress.
Again, I just wanted to apologize to everyone here again, but hoping everyone has a lot of fun and makes amazing memories on this cruise!
I'm sorry to hear this. Glad you are still able to cruise!

Am I too late to join Fish Extenders Group!? this is our first Disney Cruise and I just learned about fish extenders and have so many ideas!. zokcoupons@gmail.com We have
Heather J
Stateroom 7108
Heather (38), Dave (38), Connor (7), Brooke (7), Alexa (1) First Disney Cruise

Are you in charge of the list and if so could you please send a finalized list? Thank you so much!!!
anyway, I can be a late add...would love to introduce my kids to dropping off gifts even if we aren't included in everyone elses.....I just learned about Fish Extenders and get it if its too close to cruise date...but we'd be excited to participate??

Just found this forum today. I had no idea about Fish Extenders until reading something on Pinterest about them. I know we are probably too late for the list, but if it is possible to add us, here is our info. Elizabeth and grandson Brian, in room 6082 on the Feb 3rd sailing. This is also Brian's 10th birthday so if we could participate that would be so much fun for him. If the organizer can email me a list of people participating then I can prepare some things to add to people's FE's on board while getting our FE ready.
Also, if there are any geocachers travelling on this sailing, let me know too. We hope to grab a few while we are on shore. (especially the one on Castaway Cay)

Just found this forum today. I had no idea about Fish Extenders until reading something on Pinterest about them. I know we are probably too late for the list, but if it is possible to add us, here is our info. Elizabeth and grandson Brian, in room 6082 on the Feb 3rd sailing. This is also Brian's 10th birthday so if we could participate that would be so much fun for him. If the organizer can email me a list of people participating then I can prepare some things to add to people's FE's on board while getting our FE ready.
Also, if there are any geocachers travelling on this sailing, let me know too. We hope to grab a few while we are on shore. (especially the one on Castaway Cay)

Elizabeth - I'm late for the FE group too. We may get on a "pixie dust" list but I'll be in a group with you guys?

Hi!! This will be our second Disney Cruise (and second on the Magic) - we can't wait! We actually just finished up our first cruise a few weeks ago (Jan 15th - 20th). It's myself, DH and DD (who will be 3). We are also traveling with a group - 4 other families.

Anyone interested in FE? (I know it's early....)
We would love to do FE!!

I've never done FE before but I can start a new group (for us latecomers) I think my family would love to give and receive even the smallest of gifts or messages? sound ok? if so, email me your stateroom, and the people in your room - I'm Heather (38) traveling with my hubby, Dave (38), my twins Connor (7) and Brooke (7) and the baby, Alexa (1). we are in stateroom 7108. This is our first cruise and first time doing FE.

I can start a new "late comer" group?? may be small but it can be mighty! tee hee what do you think?
We would love to be on the Late comer group ! First Disney Cruise for our family and I just found out about FE . But I'm crafty and motivated, as long as it's not an overwhelming amount of participants in the group, I'm in. Please email me details if you are going to be in charge. I got a basic understanding of FE idea, but extra info always welcome :). Thank you !
Katiesmom.marina@gmail.com
PS.we are : Marina 45 Minnie, Ariel,
Chris 46 Goofy, Mickey. Katie, who turns 10 on the 3rd likes Tangled, SnowWhite, Belle.
Looking forward to FE fun

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter