Disney Magic - Feb. 3, 2017 - 5 Night from Miami

Good morning everyone,

I'm happy that I found a group to follow along with in anticipation of our cruise for February. This will be my 5th cruise but 2nd with kids.

Is there still room for 1 more family on your FE group?

Have a magical day
~Jashmine

Hi all... Just booked our cruise! This will be our second DC and this time going with great friends. I am excited for the FE ( did it last time and such fun) is there still room?

Jennifer,
I got you down! It looks like we have 8 total at the moment. 2 more and we will be at 10 families. I think we should keep it around that. If more people who like to participate, then we can start other family groups if that works for everyone else.

So what is everyone doing to keep the excitement up until Feb? We are going to Disney Springs (unfortunately not the park) in September...hoping that will tide us over a bit!
Is there still rooms for more FE?

Ok, so it looks like Medicmegan and JashDisney makes 9 and 10, so for the first group, spots are full. So if you guys want, we can start a group 2.
JashDisney, will just need your info. Medicmegan, I've got your info, so your good!

Hi everyone!! This is our first Disney cruise and would love to join a group for FE. I see you are working on second group? If so I would love to add our family to the list. Super excited for this cruise!! Thanks, Heather

Here's our info:
Rob - 49, male - Baloo- green - gluten allergy
Heather - 38, female - Minnie, red
Ryan - 11, male - Donald, blue
Sara - 9, female - Merida, red

Rm 7578

It's our second cruise (and both Disney and both on the Magic!) and we'd love to join the FE group as well (second group is fine with us)

Ryan - 32, male (allergic to red dye)
Kate - 31, female
Hayden - 3, female & loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse along with ALL the princesses (thanks to our last cruise!) She's a Disney girl through and through

We will also be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the cruise. I'll add our Stateroom # later I can't seem to find the info at work ;)

Whoohoo!!!

Joanie- 40
Matt-43
Jack-4
Stateroom 7572
I am not sure if the second group is filled, but would like to be included:
Room 7568
Kelly - tigger & pooh
Jon - ???
Maddie - 6 all the processes
Please let me know.

Hi Everyone:) This will be our 6th cruise with DCL ,It will also be our 1st time on the magic ,so were even more excited :) We have participated in the FE on all our cruises so far and can't imagine not doing it. Even though I stress out about finding the easiest/best/unique/cheap idea. UGH!! But in the end my girls and I love doing it. Sometimes we drag DH along to deliver them lol.Here's our information:
Stateroom 7508
Dawn 43 female
Joel 45 male
Rogan 14 female, favorite color black or anything vintage disney,that's black or gray :rolleyes2
Evalie 8 female, favorite color blue, likes Disney Frozen, Minnie Mouse,Mickey Mouse
no allergies
candy ok
alcohol ok

Hi all! I have 2 rooms booked and we would LOVE to do the FE if there is still room in a group. We've been on one cruise before and we were late in the game and my boys were disappointed that we didn't know about it before. If someone can let me know if there is room in a group and maybe some guidelines, that would be great!! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter