Disney It's a Small World Collection by LeSportsac-Final Collection Released (Aug)

I need one!!!

:love::love::love:

I have carried a LeSportsac the past few years on a daily basis... won't even switch for the lovely D&B Mickey purse my parents got me for my bday a year ago.

And Small World is my very favorite ride.

This purse was made for me!!!

I seriously was saying to my dh when we were at WDW 2 weeks ago that I wished LeSportsac would do something with Disney! I LOVE the mermaid bags -- so cute! :goodvibes

Oh no, not another Disney designer handbag to obsess over! :rotfl2:

I really, really like the architectural one! :lovestruc

From the LeSportsac Facebook page, re: the Small World collection:

It will be released in late May or early June. We will keep you posted here on Facebook about the exact launch date.

Also, found a photo of one of the other bags in the series...

2012051108503104.jpg

So does this mean that they will only be sold at LeSportSac's and online? I was really hoping to find them in the parks on our upcoming trip!

So does this mean that they will only be sold at LeSportSac's and online? I was really hoping to find them in the parks on our upcoming trip!

From what I've read, it doesn't appear that they'll be sold in the parks.

OMG, love, love,love it!! So glad I've held out on getting a bag for my FL trip in August!!

More info on the Small World line...

~ The Small World collaboration will last 4 seasons and each season will feature a different county (starting with Tahiti for Summer 2012). The prints from each season are limited quantity and only available for a 3 month time frame or until they sell out (which could be sooner). The "Time To Share" Tote (the black bag pictured in post #33) is the only bag that will be offered throughout the 4 season collaboration.

~ Macy's will be selling the two graphic placement totes (the second bag pictured in post #1 and the black bag pictured in post #33), but not the full collection.

If I'm going to spend $100 on a bag it must be a Disney Dooney. ;)
I see the Disney Dooney's bags more as everyday, at-home handbags. Far too nice to bring to WDW, where it would get trashed, for sure.

I like that LeSportsac's can handle the rough stuff, and are better suited for my needs when traveling and hitting the theme parks.

I have 3 Disney Dooney's but LeSportSac are my "bag of choice" for the parks - although I am sure with this new design - I will use them in my everyday life also. I love that they are so light and hold so much. I can't wait until they come out.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter