Disney Golden Oaks Community

Would you live in Disney's Golden Oaks?

• Yes! Who wouldn't?!

• Umm...let me come back to you.

• No...I get enough Disney with the parks.

Results are only viewable after voting.
oohh...I would...but only if I could be the 1st castmember of the Real Housewives of WDW...what a trip!!!!:rotfl2:

If money were no object, of course. As it stands, OW che WOW WAH! That's expensive real estate!

yowzas....

"We anticipate that homes will range from approximately $1.4 - 8 million."

Next, Disney will probably create Disney:The Nation. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

President: Mickey
Currency: DisneyDollars
School: No school in this country
Transportation:Monorail
National Food: Mickey Ice Cream and Mickeydogs

In a minute if I had that kind of money. Don't know what it will cost, but too rich for my blood. LOL

It's my retirement goal.

I don't want to think about how much MORE those houses will cost in 40 years. If they're even on the market.

oohh...I would...but only if I could be the 1st castmember of the Real Housewives of WDW...what a trip!!!!:rotfl2:

Me too...me too!!!!!! We could put some of those wimpy battles to shame! Can you imagine some of the scenes in the park...someone stopping to have a conversation in the middle of the walkway, parents shoving their kids in front of you at the parade, TOURIST GROUPS....THE DRAMA!

By the way sign me up to move there!!!! Anyone want to just give me the money?????:wizard: :-)laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:)

Yes, if I ever win the lottery, lol. I don't think I would want to live there full time, but it would be one awesome vacation home!

Just as soon as I find that hundred million dollar check I misplaced. I know it's here somewhere......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter