Disney Golden Oaks Community

Would you live in Disney's Golden Oaks?

• Yes! Who wouldn't?!

• Umm...let me come back to you.

• No...I get enough Disney with the parks.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh my! Yes!!!! That wil make for an awesome retirement, with plenty of room for my kids and grandkids to come by and visit!

Ah....yes.... I can dream!

Sorry - I love Disney, but hate Florida. It would be great to be right next to the magic of it all but I mean, if I lived there I would actually have to LIVE...as in facing reality. I would have to deal with nasty humidity, living essentially in Orlando... :headache: Definitely not my favorite city. And I sort of like the excitement of saving up for that vacation to Disney...living there would take a little spark away for me. :confused3 Oh well, more real estate for you guys!! :thumbsup2

Yeper :rotfl: Sign me up!!! If we're going to bounce a check might as well make it a big one.

I could handle it I suppose ;) I believe I could deal with the humidity, there WILL be AC, pools etc. and not forgetting if I get in there quick enough a VIP pass for FIVE YEARS?! Oh, ok, twist my arm then!

Oh yes, I could grow old there! Sign me up for the Real house wives of wdw. We could be guest on Dr.Phil. MY dreams could come true:eek:

My BFF and I are both Disney maniacs and we actually play the lotter once a week and have the agreement that if we ever win we would buy 3 of these homes. One for each of us and a house in the middle for any guests that may visit (can't have them staying with us LOL).

I voted yes but my husband said he would rather be hogtied and forced to ride Small World and SING for a whole day than to move here.

I knew that someday I would have to make a choice between Disney and my husband.:laughing:

No, I wouldn't move there. But if DH and the accountant and the lawyer all said it was not a ridiculously bad idea, I'd buy a house there.

Of course, if I had enough money - like I was an arab oil sheik or something - I wouldn't have to worry about whether I wasting money. Then I'd totally buy one.

But living right in the center of a tourist destination is not one of my life goals. :crazy:

Um, let me think about it - NO! If I had that kind of money, that's not where I'd spend it! (although I do think the idea of Real Housewives of WDW is intriguing!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter