• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Disney food I have just met you and I love you!" Updated Oct 10th, Sunshine Seasons

This is 2 credits but it was my FAVORITE meal during our last trip: Narcoosees at the Grand Floridian. Great food, service and views!

Hey everyone ! So Via Napoli was great (review to follow tomorrow I'm SOOooo Tired!)
But I wanted to share something. From Epcot we left on the Epcot resort boat at 9pm and got to DHS at 9:27 and we entered the park and watched Fantasmic! We walked in got good seats and got to enjoy Fantasmic without waiting 30-90 minutes just maybe 20 seconds after we sat down for Mickey to come out.

So we are cancelling our Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose so any suggestions of where we should go ?
We're contemplating Chef Des France if we can find something, The Wave, Kona (for breakfast) or Liberty Tree Tavern. Any suggestions or opinions? Its becoming interactive now!

I love your humor! Your dining review is awesome and because of you I had to text my BFF who is in WDW now and tell her to get her butt to DTD and get me those caramels!!! I love anything pumpkin ;)

Cannot wait to hear about VN!

I am loving your review so far and I can not wait to read more. :goodvibes

I wanted to recommend The Wave to you. I have been 4 times for dinner over the last two trips and have never been disappointed.

Could you taste the rosemary in the chicken? I LOVE :love: rosemary and have been dying to try that dish! :cloud9:

Hey everyone ! So Via Napoli was great (review to follow tomorrow I'm SOOooo Tired!)
But I wanted to share something. From Epcot we left on the Epcot resort boat at 9pm and got to DHS at 9:27 and we entered the park and watched Fantasmic! We walked in got good seats and got to enjoy Fantasmic without waiting 30-90 minutes just maybe 20 seconds after we sat down for Mickey to come out.

So we are cancelling our Fantasmic package at Mama Melrose so any suggestions of where we should go ?
We're contemplating Chef Des France if we can find something, The Wave, Kona (for breakfast) or Liberty Tree Tavern. Any suggestions or opinions? Its becoming interactive now!

I love Chef de France and Kona (breakfast). Have fun and I'll be reading your adventures.

My vote would be for Chefs de France or Kona breakfast. Love your reviews so far!

I'm in too! I love all of your references to TV and Disney movies! You are very creative with your descriptions! Drink more Pina Colavas!;)

I'm enjoying your report as well.

I'll be arriving in the 25th for my first visit and can't wait to try the different meals.

Hey OP, where did ya go? Are you having too much fun at WDW to do the updates? :rotfl2: If so good for you! Hope you are having a blast!

Hi everyone! We got so caught up in the fun we forgot to buy internet! We are soo exhausted we did MNSSHP last night , my fiance has the flu so its been busy! So I guess Ill changed this to Not So Live!

Sorry everyone we've had LOADS of reservation changes...and almost got roped into DVC its been a crazy time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter