Disney Dream - June 12, 2011

Hi all :) Been having trouble posting since I got back. Going to try it again so if you're reading this it work! :lmao:

Sorry I didn't see more of you all on the cruise and missed the room tour. I ended up coming down with a cold. Started out as just my sinuses bothering me, Wednesday afternoon I was really feeling run down, Thursday morning I felt great at Castaway Cay but by Friday I knew it had to be a cold. Just not starting to feel over it. Kept telling my husband that I wanted to go back to Castaway Cay since it seemed to help me feel better :)

It was so much fun seeing familar faces around the ship. A little shy to say hi most of the time but still nice not feeling lost in a sea of strangers :goodvibes

Hi Tracy!

I've got pics of you I will post on here for you to copy, but probably not till the weekend or after.

But stay tuned.....

Hellooooooo Fellow Cruisers!! :banana:

Just wanted to pop on and say HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!! wishing you all a safe and wonderful weekend!!!

No plans for us, Steve is working all weekend. We have been invited to our friends to watch the fireworks from their driveway! I am sure the margarita machine will be churning too!! LOL

not much else to report...football is still going everyday and the band had practice to march in the parade Monday. oh, Colton is going to take the test for his learners permit on Tuesday, then he starts Capitol Driving School on the 11th. Heaven help me! LOL

Off to read and sleep...
Missing you all....

Double Dippin' Celebratin' Dreamer!
Michele :cloud9:

OK, going to post pics for those of you (besides Angela and Paige) that I have photos of:

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3C5%3Enu%3D3237%3E88%3A%3E353%3EWSNRCG%3D348837749833%3Anu0mrj

Hi Rose! Great photos! Thanks for posting them. I thought this thread was going silent, so glad to see you did not forget. I actually have some pictures that I should put up here.

Martini tasting looks fun and I don't even really drink martinis. I might have
to start!

Hi Rose! Great photos! Thanks for posting them. I thought this thread was going silent, so glad to see you did not forget. I actually have some pictures that I should put up here.

Martini tasting looks fun and I don't even really drink martinis. I might have
to start!

Hi Irene,
Yes, I'm still checking in here periodically to see if anyone is around.
Anyone got some pictures to share?

Thanks for posting the great pictures from the martini tasting. I ordered the VeeV and have been trying to figure out how to make the ecotini. So far, not quite right, but I'm having fun trying to replicate the drink.
I had a great time meeting everyone. We have been having a busy summer. I can't wait for the 2013 dates to come out. We booked for next year, but need to do something with the in-laws next year, so need a non-cruise.
Thanks to the Sorcerer group for all of the great FE gifts.
Hope everyone has a great summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter