Disney Dream - June 12, 2011

Crystal_27

DIS Veteran
:banana::banana::banana:Here is a list of who's cruising with us:

2gr8brits - Krista, Garrett, William(10), Reavis(7)
3DAN/coasternut - Bill, Angela, Kristen, Billy & Kathleen - 12022
A-Team - Rocco, Julie, Emily(16), Joseph(14), Marissa(13)
abitagirl916 w/ DD(21) - 5158
alphabet15 - Becky, Todd, David(11), Ryan(8) - 9546
angieleia - Angie w/ Bob
ashman w/ DW, DD(10), DD(8) - 2552
babym66 w/ DH and DD(10)
bairdbeth w/ Taylor(15) - 7582
BananasTwo - Ana, DH, DS(7), DD(5) - 7530
Bashful in TN - Leilani, Jessie, Leo(3) - 7072
bigben - Mike, Heather, Cameron(10), Heidi(8), Garrett(3) - 8586
brianjk - Brian, Sheri, Suzie(14), Danny(9) - 9510
bridget
cincinmouse - Mike w/ DW, DS(11), DD(7), DS(4)
CMOORE185 w/ DW, DD(18), DS(14) - 10068
codygirl5150 - Cody, Ellis, Zoe(9), DMom - 7584
cruiselineent - Dennis, Ann, James(13), Danny(10) - GTY
cruiselovinbunch - Elly w/ DH, DD(15), DD(12)
Crystal_27 - Crystal, Randy, Ansley(7) - 7531
cvac - Coree, Vic, Anna(5) - 2546
danzma w/ DH, DS(11)
Daytonamom2 - Lynn, Brad, Frank(18), Nikki(15)
degrapevine - Rose, DH, DS(16), DS(13), DD(10) - GTY
disgrits - Paige, Rob, DD(18), DS(15), DS(11)
dizneycrazy4 - Janice, Mark, Bryce(15), Mackenzie(11) a/k/a minniemouse04
dlberney - Lynne, Chris, Abby(21), Russell(23), Chris(11) - 6683 and 6675
DMMom - Teresa, Kevin, Sydney(10), Ethan(8) - 7172
ewinme - Patti, Ben, Morgan(15), Kirsten(13), w/ patents Gene, Gloria and grandparents - 7504, 7500, 7192
Fab5Family - Holly, Mike, Justin(12), Aaron(10), Brandon(10) w/ parents Dale and Janet - 7670 and 7672
fahernand w/ wife, sons, daughters, their spouses, grandchildren, great-grandfather, great uncle, neice - 5 cabins
foopah - Rebecca, Aaron, Nathan(9), and Allie(6) - 9077
goofygal1975 - Heather, Ed, DS(16) - 9544
In-flight - Sher w/ 14 other family members
IrishCowboy
KSFrogge - Angela, Tracy, Rhiannon(11), Hagan(9) - 9656
ledsed - Joyce, Chris, Lauren(15), Sarah(13), Kelsey(9) - 9055 and 9057Lov2Travel - w/ DH, DS(17), DD(17), DS(15)
lisateacher - Lisa w/ 3 kids
Lovin' the Mouse - Peter, Tricia, Kyle(17), Cameron(12), Lexi(10) - 10116
MajFam - Laura, Keith, Maddie(9), Jake(5)
MamaJean - cruising with 16
Mamiajo - w/ DD(16), DS(13) - 4C
marcij - Marci, Randy, Andrew(15), Jake(12) - 12002
marshmellow86 - Sharon, George, Kaleigh(13), Mallory(7)
McPackers - 7580
MKJEcruisers - Kara, Mike, Julia(11), Emma(8)
mks001 - Scott, Yvette, Matthew(8) - 9136
MLLynch - Michelle w/ DH
Momfromva - Michelle, Ryan, Alexander(6), Christopher(5) - GTY
mousecrazy55 w/ DH and DD(13) - GTY
*********** w/ DD(16) - 6001
mrouch - Kevin, Lori, Stephen(20), Mark(17) - 10656
mweaverrn - Michelle, Shawn, Dana(12), Sydney(9), Paige(8) - 8108
nanceliz w/ Aaron(21), Nathan(18), Melissa(20)
newgeneb - Gene, Cheryl, Britteny(17), Chase(15) - 7560
o0lissa0o - Melissa and Keegan(8) - 9555
Parafamily - Stacy, Scott, Adair(2) - 7538
parapro5 - Gloria and Stan - GTY
PBader - Paula, Alan, Adam(23) - 6673 and 7567
PirateMom w/ DH, 3 DSs, parents, SIL, BIL, nephew(15) - 6668
Principessa - Irene, Charles, Kevin(14), Oscelletta(MIL) - 7650 and 7652
Rlbren - Laura, Ron, Carrie(20), Dock(16), Gabe(21) - 9009 and 9011
Scouter - Rose, Bob, Sean(20)
SFed - Scott, Wendy, Ashley(11), Connor(6), Nathan(6) - 6172
shasess w/ DH, DD(15), DStepD(8) - 7076
spaddy - Anne, Frank, Michael(6)
squirrelgirl w/ DD(13) and DS(11) - 7062
starchef w/ Zac(18), Alexis(13), Jacob(10) - 8089 and 8589
Steven41782 - Steven, Stephanie, Ansley(1) - 8502
Stitchnut - w/ DS(17) and DD(10)
Tamu91
Texas Disney Fan - Fran, Ben, Rob(12) - 6034
thundrmtn - Laura, Jeff, Emma(8), Ella Cate(5) - 7044
Tinky624 - David, Jamie, Tyler(15 mos.) - 6B GTY
tracy51 - w/ DH(33) and DD(17) - 6070
txvjc - Vance, Natalee, DD(9), DD(3), Patsy (DMIL) - 7098
WDWCrazzyCunninghams - Michele, Steve, Colton(16), Connor(14) - 8182; Ed and Barb Cunningham - 8671; Gary, Jenny, Alexis(10), Brendie(8) - 7124; Linda Collins and Carolyn Collins, Sister in laws - GTY
wdwluvrs - Mike and Eileen - GTY
whithouston - Scott, Christy, Evan(3) - GTY

Celebrations! party:

Here is a list of the events that our DIS Peeps are celebrating on board:

A-Team - 17th Anniversary and 1st cruise
abitagirl916 - DD's graduation
angieleia - Honeymoon and 1st cruise
Bashful in TN - 16th Anniversary
CMOORE185 - 2 Graduations, 50th Birthday, 20th Anniversary
cruiselovinbunch - 20th Anniversary
disgrits - Emily's graduation *and* Rob's retirement from the Marine Corps
Fab5Family - Holly's 40th Birthday
goofygal1975 - Brandon's 16th Birthday
In-flight - Cousins' high school graduation
Lovin' the Mouse - In-law's 40th Anniversary and 60th birthdays
MajFam - 15th Anniversary; Laura and Keith's 40th birthdays; and the kids first cruise
marshmellow86 - Sharon's birthday and Kaleigh's 14th birthday
MLLynch - 4th Anniversary
*********** - DD is turning 16
mrouch - 25th Anniversary, DS's high school graduation
Scouter - cruising with friends
starchef - Zac's graduation
thundrmtn - 14th Anniversary
WDWCrazzyCunninghams/mweaverrn - Brendie's birthday *and* Ed and Barb's 50th Anniversary
whithouston - Evan's 3rd birthday

Fish Extender Information
Beth (bairdbeth) and Teresa (DMom) have graciously volunteered to handle the Fish Extender coordination (bless them!). Below is the information on how to sign up:

Send a private message (PM) to Beth with your family last name, adults first name and gender; kids name, age and gender; cabin number; and email address if you would like to keep in touch with others after the cruise (Beth can make a roster with names and emails for everyone participating);any celebrations- please be specific; and Dis name.

Cruise Meets
DIS Meet - 3:00 p.m. on June 12th on Deck 13 at the family area near Currents
"A Progressive Disser" Room Tour - 2 p.m. on Sea Day; meet at a location TBD

Pre- and Post-Cruise Meets
Friday, June 10, 2011 - MK at 1:00 p.m. at Aloha Isle, home of the Dole Whip, in Adventureland

Saturday, June 11, 2011 - Radisson at 7:00 p.m. at the pool
Saturday, June 11, 2011 - Country Inn & Suites at 8:00 p.m. at the pool

Hi, Crystal_27! We are also booked on the June 12th Dream. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise in the past 2 years. We are hooked!
We took a chance booking on the 12th as we aren't sure when the last day of school will be in 2011. How did your reservation go? I booked a category 5D and was assigned a GTY room. I am curious to know if this happened to anyone else?

Hi, Crystal_27! We are also booked on the June 12th Dream. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise in the past 2 years. We are hooked!
We took a chance booking on the 12th as we aren't sure when the last day of school will be in 2011. How did your reservation go? I booked a category 5D and was assigned a GTY room. I am curious to know if this happened to anyone else?

Hi there!! This is also our third Disney cruise (we did a 4 nighter in 2007 and a 7 nighter this past September). I'm so excited about the Dream. We've previously cruised in a verandah stateroom, but, during our last cruise we used our verandah a total of about 3 hours, so we decided to go for an inside stateroom this go around to see how we like it (I can't wait to see what the virtual portholes look like). We'll be on Deck 7. I think with the guaranty rooms that you get assigned a stateroom (with an upgrade hopefully - LOL) about a month before the cruise. I'm looking forward to chatting with you. During my September trip we had a great DIS group and I'm sure that we will again. :woohoo:

Wahoooo...thanks Crystal for starting us up. Soooooo excited to finally be booked an no longer just dreaming about the Dream!!

Hi Momfromva1!

About us...this will be our 2nd Disney cruise. Our first was a 7 nighter in September of this past year. And as Crystal mentioned, we had a great DIS board. Which just so happens to be where I met Crystal and got to know her quite well before our trip. We hit it off even more with our families during our week long trip. So much so that if we could I think we'd prearrange the marriage of our 5 year olds if we lived back in the day. ;) We purposely booked together on this ship and currently have cabins across the hall.

And, my baby sis is coming along with her DH and baby Ella, who will be nearly 2 years old when we sail. I'll forward the link to her and make sure she comes on and says hello. We have connecting verandah rooms which we are super excited about.

Anyway, looking forward to counting down the next 19 months.

BTW, I'm in for the FE. ;) LOL.

Hey guys,,,,, Can I join in?????? Please, Please, pretty please??????
We booked yesterday. It is going to be a special one. Lots of changes for us. My son , Billy , will likely be away at college. Kristen , my daughter , will be getting the attention for a change. THEREFORE,,,,,,, we got a cat 4, concierge on deck 12, room 12022. That way, if my son and his girlfriend decide to come with us, we will be able to add them in because they are adults and no longer children. YAY!!!!! This will be cruise number 11 for us with DCL unless things change and we do some more.
And now for my trademark friends,,,,,,,,,,,Not to be confused with the "Village People",,,, "The Bananas"!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Hit it , Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Bill
PS,,,, Not trying to steal your thunder,,, Bananas Two!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like those dancing bananas.

Hello All! Just booked this cruise for our family of 3. It's me, my wife and my little girl Ansley...who is going to be born Thursday at the latest. She'll be 19 months when this cruise rolls around. This is the most far in advance I've ever booked anything, so I hope no schedule conflicts arise. We are in a category 9A oceanview on the front of the ship on deck 8. The lady on the phone said her information said that these could possibly be floor to ceiling windows, but she couldn't confirm that. I think that would be pretty cool if it's true. We are most excited about castaway cay and cookies. My wife will buy some knock offs in Nassau and we'll get right back on the ship. Can't wait!!!!! Can we start the party now.

Steven

Hello All! I'm glad this thread got started so soon. We booked our cat 4c (Deluxe Family Stateroom w/ Veranda, deck 7, Rm #7098) today also for June 12th (same reason as an above poster, didn't know when the last day of school is going to be and it was the last one before full summer pricing kicked in). As of right now its me, Vance, my DW Natalee, DD7(9), and DD 1(3) and my DMIL Patsy. Hopefully my DSis, DBIL, and DN will be able to join us, they just weren't able to book today. This will be my MIL first cruise, and our second cruise. We took our first cruise this past summer (June 2009, 4 night) on the Wonder. Can't wait to get to know all of you over the next year and a half (575 days...ugg). We had quite a few Dis'ers on our last cruise but we never set up a formal meet, but we had a great time doing the Fish Extender gift exchange. We are already thinking about what we're going to do on the cruise and we've barley made the deposit.

About us...I'm 27 and I'm from South Caroliiina, y'all(had to say it). I'm a CPA by day and soon to be Dad by night. My wife is turns 25 Thursday and she teaches 1st grade at a public school. She is going to have a baby on Thursday too, unless she comes on her own before then. They will share birthdays. She'll read this thread with me, but she doesn't "do" the internet really. She has a facebook and updates her status bimonthly. I'll keep her up to date.

We are celebrating 5 years of marriage on 5/19/11, but she's a teacher so this was the closest cruise we could get. We went on the Magic for our honeymoon, so this was a no-brainer for the 5 year celebration. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We have been on Carnival, and sorry, but that cruise STUNK!

On our last cruise we didn't do much Dis meeting and stuff, but we were young and too cool. This time we're doing the fish extenders and meets and anything else we plan. Can't wait.

How about everyone else... give us a bio, unless you are uncomfortable giving out info on the net. That's understandable.

Excited,
Steven

Hello everyone! I am Bananatwo's sister. I am so excited to be taking our first family Disney Cruise Vacation with my sister and her family. We will be bringing our 1 year 11 months old baby girl with us. I am so excited to see her reaction to Disney characters and playing with her cousins.

I don't know if I will be able to wait this long but as I mentioned to my sister today... "I have 1 year and 7 months to get back in shape and get in a bikini." LOL.

I can't wait to hear more about Disney cruises and meet people who will be cruising with us.

Good night!

TENDISNEY :littleangel:

Nicole (25)
DH - Travis (25)
DD - Ella (3 months old)

So much so that if we could I think we'd prearrange the marriage of our 5 year olds if we lived back in the day. ;)

:rotfl: And, who's to say that we won't be having a wonderful Disney wedding for them in, oh, 20 years or so. :rotfl2:

Hey guys,,,,, Can I join in?????? Please, Please, pretty please??????
We booked yesterday. It is going to be a special one. Lots of changes for us. My son , Billy , will likely be away at college. Kristen , my daughter , will be getting the attention for a change. THEREFORE,,,,,,, we got a cat 4, concierge on deck 12, room 12022. That way, if my son and his girlfriend decide to come with us, we will be able to add them in because they are adults and no longer children. YAY!!!!! This will be cruise number 11 for us with DCL unless things change and we do some more.
And now for my trademark friends,,,,,,,,,,,Not to be confused with the "Village People",,,, "The Bananas"!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Hit it , Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Bill
PS,,,, Not trying to steal your thunder,,, Bananas Two!!!!!!!!!!!! I just like those dancing bananas.

Bill, nice to meet you!! Looking forward to chatting with you.

Hello All! Just booked this cruise for our family of 3. It's me, my wife and my little girl Ansley...who is going to be born Thursday at the latest.

Steven

Steven, I just have to ask: did either you or your wife live in Atlanta for any period of time? I only ask because Ansley is a very "Atlanta" name. I live just outside of Atlanta and have an Ansley of my own (who will be 7 on the cruise). Best of luck to your wife for an easy labor and delivery. :hug:

Can't wait to get to know all of you over the next year and a half (575 days...ugg). We had quite a few Dis'ers on our last cruise but we never set up a formal meet, but we had a great time doing the Fish Extender gift exchange. We are already thinking about what we're going to do on the cruise and we've barley made the deposit.

Hi, there!! During my (and BananasTwo) September cruise we had a great group of DISers too and it really made all the difference. If there is interest, I would also love to do a FE exchange.

Hello everyone! I am Bananatwo's sister. I am so excited to be taking our first family Disney Cruise Vacation with my sister and her family. We will be bringing our 1 year 11 months old baby girl with us. I am so excited to see her reaction to Disney characters and playing with her cousins.

TENDISNEY :littleangel:

Hi tendisney!! Since we just think the world of your sis (and company - LOL) I'm very much looking forward to cruising with you. We are in the cabin right across from you, so I'm anticipating that we're going to have loads of fun.

Also, since I suppose I'm the gatekeeper of information since I have the first post, I'm going to keep the first post current as to everyone's information (names, cabin number, etc.). Please either post or PM me and I'll get the list updated. I hope everyone has a great day. :goodvibes

How about everyone else... give us a bio, unless you are uncomfortable giving out info on the net. That's understandable.

Steven

Oh, I meant to post my bio, but I guess I didn't click on the post correctly.

I'm Crystal (30) and will be cruising with my DH (Randy - 34) and DD (Ansley) who will be 7 on the cruise. I'm a legal secretary by day (although I have the best schedule in the world and only work 3 10-hour days and have 4 day weekends every week - LOL). Randy and I will be celebrating our 12 year anniversary next month, and I still love him as much as the day I married him (and, yes, for those of you math savvy people, that means I was 18 when I got married - LOLOLOL).

We re-discovered Disney on our 10th anniversary (we did a land/sea package) and have been hooked on Disney ever since, so much so that we bought into DVC this year. And, as BananasTwo already said, we met them previously on our September cruise (although we had been chatting on the cruise meets thread) and had so much darn fun with them that we booked another cruise together again. :hug:

Oh, I meant to post my bio, but I guess I didn't click on the post correctly.

I'm Crystal (30) and will be cruising with my DH (Randy - 34) and DD (Ansley) who will be 7 on the cruise. I'm a legal secretary by day (although I have the best schedule in the world and only work 3 10-hour days and have 4 day weekends every week - LOL).

We have always lived in the upstate of SC, but we are Braves fans! So maybe that is the Atlanta connection and inspiration behind the name Ansley. Also, how do i keep hearing about these people with amazing jobs with amazing hours and I never seem to swing one. I work Monday-Friday 8-5, we're old school around here.

Also, for the first post you can add my wife's name as Stephanie and our room number is 8502. Thanks for keeping all of this straight.

We will be bringing our 1 year 11 months old baby girl with us. I am so excited to see her reaction to Disney characters and playing with her cousins.

First of all WELCOME TO THE DISBOARDS.

2nd, our daughter will be 1.5 years old, so maybe we'll bump strollers.

We have always lived in the upstate of SC, but we are Braves fans! So maybe that is the Atlanta connection and inspiration behind the name Ansley. Also, how do i keep hearing about these people with amazing jobs with amazing hours and I never seem to swing one. I work Monday-Friday 8-5, we're old school around here.

LOL - that's very cool. I'm sure that you are beside yourself with excitement to meet your little girl. :lovestruc And, yes, my alternate schedule has been great. I don't know how long it will last (I've done it since October, 2008) but I love every week of it.

Crystal-

We are in cabin #- 7532.

Thanks for organizing the group!

Nicole

Nicole, got the list updated (and sorry I missed your names on your first post - I updated that too). :grouphug:

Hello All! Just booked this cruise for our family of 3. It's me, my wife and my little girl Ansley...who is going to be born Thursday at the latest. She'll be 19 months when this cruise rolls around. This is the most far in advance I've ever booked anything, so I hope no schedule conflicts arise.
Steven

Good luck to your wife for L&D. Ansley is such a great name!! And hopefully the lady on the phone was right about the windows. That would be awesome.

We are already thinking about what we're going to do on the cruise and we've barley made the deposit.

Hi Vance. Good idea to start thinking about FE gifts now. Crystal and her DH do a heck of a job and I felt ashamed of my FE gift. J/K, but seriously, it was good. I need the next 575 to try to do something half has good as their homemade FE gifts. ;)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! I still can't believe Travis agreed to the connecting room. So psyched.

:rotfl: And, who's to say that we won't be having a wonderful Disney wedding for them in, oh, 20 years or so. :rotfl2:

Also, since I suppose I'm the gatekeeper of information since I have the first post, I'm going to keep the first post current as to everyone's information (names, cabin number, etc.). Please either post or PM me and I'll get the list updated. I hope everyone has a great day. :goodvibes

Sounds good about the wedding. So I'll put it on the calendar for 2029. Corbin should be done with grad school at Cornell by then. ;)

We are in cabin 7530. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY. Neighbors.

Steven: I am originally from Atlanta. So am quite partial to the south. Although I have no accent left from the 17 years I spent of my youth and early adulthood there. Check my bio to see where my accent is from now now, sadly. I miss Atlanta so much. Although given the choice and a million or so bucks, I'd be in Hilton Head in a second. ;) And I am lucky enough to have a great work schedule too. I am a dental hygienist and work only Wednesdays and Thursdays with the occasional Saturday peppered in there. But my DH works the regular hours with a yucky commute. So he can sympathize with you.

My BIO:

As previously mentioned, we cruised for the 1st time with Disney in September on a 7 day. I was our first official family vacation that we decided on versus having to go visit relatives all over. We are in Pennsylvania. My DH is from NJ but moved to PA 15 years ago. I moved up from Atlanta after meeting my DH on a cruise 12 years ago. I guess eventually I have to say I'm from PA. But for now, I still claim to be from Atlanta!! Even though my accent is sort of New Jersey-ish at this point.

So yes, we met on a cruise, the Carnival Destiny, in 1997. Since then, we have become cruise-aholics. We have been on 11 together. The Disney was the first one for our kids who are now addicted to cruising as well. We have a 5 year old son who will be 7 by the time we cruise, and my daughter will be 1 week shy of 5 by June 12, 2011. Thankfully, Disney will put them in the same club as she has already said that she wants to be in the club again with her brother.

Okay, back to laundry. :laundy:

Crystal and her DH do a heck of a job and I felt ashamed of my FE gift. J/K, but seriously, it was good. I need the next 575 to try to do something half has good as their homemade FE gifts. ;)

Ana, you are totally setting the bar high for us. After we essentially did our FE gifts in 2 weeks (those weeks being those couple before the cruise) Randy swore we'd never do it again. He's already warming to the idea, though...thinking about how he can top what we did last time. :laughing:

Sounds good about the wedding. So I'll put it on the calendar for 2029. Corbin should be done with grad school at Cornell by then. ;)

LOL - we're a mess.

We are in cabin 7530. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY. Neighbors.

(I of course knew this but I didn't want to post it on the main thread until you did).

:goodvibes

Hi Vance. Good idea to start thinking about FE gifts now. Crystal and her DH do a heck of a job and I felt ashamed of my FE gift. J/K, but seriously, it was good. I need the next 575 to try to do something half has good as their homemade FE gifts. ;)

I know what you mean, we had some really creative/thoughtful gifts in our FE's everyday compared to what we gave everybody (pencils, candy, stickers). One of our Dis'ers even did a daily gift and they were nice things too. I'm the Disney nut of the house so I was responsible for making the FE's (which I think came out good given I'm not "crafty" at all), but my wife says she's going to make them this time after seeing so many awesome ones on the cruise, along with getting better gifts since we have so long to make them

Hey everyone! We are booked for this cruise!!:cool1: June 14th is our son's birthday, so we are excited to SURPRISE him with this trip. He'll be 16 on this cruise.

It will be ME, Heather (34) DH, Ed (37) and ds (16 at time of cruise).

I honestly haven't looked too much into this cruise yet. Not even sure where we are going or why it's a 5 night! LOL we were hoping for a 7 night. Will have to do some research!!

We're in Cabin 9544. My son and I have been on the Wonder 4 night cruise 5/15/05, and DH, DS and I were on the Disney Magic this year 5/23/09 for 7 great nights. We enjoyed doing the FE's also. DH caught the cruising bug on this last cruise, and we booked onboard. We just changed our dates on Monday to this cruise.

Crystal, we also are new DVC members at BLT...we'll be there for 2 nights in Dec, and then dh and I are sneaking off for his bday in Jan!

Hello everyone.... I would like to join in with all the fun also...I booked our cruise today. The family includes myself..Laura (43), dh Ron (42), dd Carrie (20) and ds Dock (16) and we will have our daughter's boyfriend Gabe (21) going with us...A little background...We live in Hendersonville North Carolina...I am a food stamp worker for the county and my husband is a manager at Wal-mart. Our daughter is in college and our son in highschool. We last cruised back in 2001 which was 3 nights. We recently joined DVC which was the best decision we've made. I booked 2 cabins connecting...9009 and 9011. My dh will be making our extenders and we're looking forward to getting in on the fun and getting to know everyone.:goodvibes...2011 seems such a long time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter