Disney Dream - July 27, 2014 - 4 night

mathgeek

DIS Veteran
Is anyone else going on this cruise? It's over a year away, and I'm already looking forward to it! :beach:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:

Have a great cruise!

Oh good! I was starting to feel lonely on this thread! Welcome!

Have you cruised before Lscrapbookp?

Hello All:

Just changed our plans to a 4 night cruise on the Disney Dream for July 27, 2014. We were booked on July 20, 4 nignt cruise but a conflict arose.

My name is Gary, my wife Janet and 3 adult daughters are coming with me.

This will be our 4th Disney cruise. The first two were on the Wonder and the third was on the Dream. Our first was 2001 our second was 2008 third was 2011.

We live in Montgomeryville (South East) PA, not far from Philadelphia.

My oldest daughter Jennifer will be 24, middle daughter Stacey will be 20 and youngest Robin will be 19. I am thrilled that all my girls are still happy to vacation with us old folks.

Really looking forward to this cruise on the Dream!.

We will be in two staterooms 5009 and 5011

If there is one, we will be joining the Fish Extender.....last cruise was the first time we heard about it.....it was so much fun. If you do not know about the fish extender.....you need to find out and join.

First two cruises were great, but on the third cruise I found these forums, so by the time we sailed, we had made many friends via these forums. Many of us have become facebook friends.

We don't know everything, but if this is your first or second cruise, please ask us any questions. We will be happy to try our best to answer them for you.

We will be dining at the early seating.

We are Disney vacation club members, we will be going to WDW for 7 days after our Dream cruise, not sure if all my daughters are coming to WDW. It can be hard to pin down our daughters schedules this far in advance between college, work & life. Enjoy the control you have while your children are young.

On our last cruise......Donny Osmond was onboard as a guest, so everyone was having "Donny sightings". Have you had anyone special one of your cruises or vacations.....please share.

Gary Pinkos

This is our 2nd Dream Cruise! Can't wait! Is this the FE exchange group too?

I have a FB group page for this cruise if anyone that is going and that is interested?
Since i can't post a link on here or its not allowing me too. It is called the Disney Dream Cruise-July 27-31 2014 4 night Bahamian
Joanne

Hello: I can't find the facebook page. Could you possibly send me a invitation on facebook? My name is simply Gary Pinkos

I do apologize. I should have posted the link to the FB page and
I"m hoping i did it right you should have been added.

I apologize again it is not allowing me to post any links until i reach a certain amount of posts in here.
If anyone else gets in to this group, please feel free to post the link for me. Thank you

Hello: I can't find the facebook page. Could you possibly send me a invitation on facebook? My name is simply Gary Pinkos[/QUOTE

This is what i have the FB group listed as.
Disney Dream Cruise-July 27 -31 2014, 4 Night Bahamian

I hope everyone can find it now.

Its awfully quiet in here!! LOL I hope we get more people to join this group. I'm getting excited to do this FE exchange.

Hello: I can't find the facebook page. Could you possibly send me a invitation on facebook? My name is simply Gary Pinkos

I tried sending you a invite Gary but it wouldn't let me. I would post the link but it won't let me do that either cause i haven't posted enough in here yet to allow me. Sorry!!! I think i'm not to far away from being able to do so.

Is there any other group that everyone else in here is going to for the FE? Please let me know, i don't want to miss out.

I sure hope i'm over stepping my bounderies here by creating a FB page for this cruise? If so i do apologize.
I sure hope more people join this group shortly.

I sure hope i'm over stepping my bounderies here by creating a FB page for this cruise? If so i do apologize. I sure hope more people join this group shortly.

I can't find the Facebook page. Is it private? I am going to pm you my name and maybe you can add me. If that is ok...

Wow, not a lot of activity yet.

I keep copying down the name of the facebbok page, but it just takes me to strange places on facebook, or I see offers to take a cruise. Hopefully we can connect in the future.

As far as I can see, this is the official dis boards page for the July 27th cruise. On my last cruise, this is where I heard about the fish extender, not sure where else it would get organized?

My middle daughter is now not able to come on this vacation. Enjoy your children while you can still control thier lives...lol. Between work and a college summer class she will be not able to come.

My oldest daughter lives in another state, and I just booked a flight for her today. My wife and I should have free flights due to getting bumped on our last vacation. So I will call on Monday and try to arrange these flights along with one more for my youngest daughter.:banana:

After this cruise we will be going to WDW for a week and staying at the Boardwalk. What plans do others have for pre or post cruise stays at WDW or anything else. Lets get some activity in this blog.:cool1:

ok i'm Hoping you guys will be able to find it now. I missed the part where it mentions a open or closed or secret group. I guess it would have helped to have it set as open. LOL Oh well i've never started a group on FB either till now. As soon as i can post a link i will unless someone else can do it? I would greatly appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter