Disney Dream - July 27, 2014 - 4 night

WHOLE family is on this cruise - my parents, my sister and her family, my brother and new fiancee, and my little family. The hubby wont be there after an unexpected trip to the OR last week but the cruise goes on!

Just requested to join the FB group too.

:cool1::wave2::banana:

Has anything been planned for a DIS meet on the cruise? I just read through the previous posts and did not see anything more since the first suggestion of a meet. Thanks.

Hello! We just booked our cruise today! We are very excited to be joining. It will be myself, my hubby, our daughter (18), our son (17), and our youngest son (13). This is our 9th Disney Cruise. We were on the magic in March. This will be our 4th time on the Dream! We have been on all 4 ships and the Dream is one of our favorites! We are staying in Orlando the day before and the day after. We will then go to Puerto Rico for 5 days, so the cruise was an added bonus! I know everyone will have a spectacular time. Disney does such a great job with cruises! By the way, we are from Ohio!

Hello! We just booked our cruise today! We are very excited to be joining. It will be myself, my hubby, our daughter (18), our son (17), and our youngest son (13). This is our 9th Disney Cruise. We were on the magic in March. This will be our 4th time on the Dream! We have been on all 4 ships and the Dream is one of our favorites! We are staying in Orlando the day before and the day after. We will then go to Puerto Rico for 5 days, so the cruise was an added bonus! I know everyone will have a spectacular time. Disney does such a great job with cruises! By the way, we are from Ohio!

Welcome aboard. :cool1:

Thank you! I requested to join the FB group too. Hope I get a response. I would love to be a part of a mixology group if any are still open!

Hey everyone! So excited to be taking our first Disney Cruise (so soon! :banana: )

I wish I had joined the DISboards earlier!! The Fish Extender exchange sounds so fun and my group would have loved it!

Oh well, another excuse to go back one day...

Thank you! I requested to join the FB group too. Hope I get a response. I would love to be a part of a mixology group if any are still open!

It's to late to officially join the FE group but give us your cabin number and we will add you to our list. We are in 9546 and 9544. pixiedust:

Still waiting on FE items to get here! Can't wait for my kids to get here and enjoy the Dream once again!

Maybe the suitcases should come out now....perhaps that will make the time go by faster! LOL!!!

FE's are finished and I put the last items in their little bags. I have started making piles of what needs to go in the suitcases, the carry on.. etc!
Getting so close! I signed onto my account and it said "13 more days until you cruise"!!
Elaine

This is our first cruise and we are all getting excited, wish we had joined this so much earlier but from April tru mid July we have 3 boys playing travel baseball so I had no time to do this. My name is Michael, my wife Rachel, oldest son is 14, middle son is 12, youngest son is 10, and daughter is 7. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to meeting many of you all real soon.pirate:

This is our first cruise and we are all getting excited, wish we had joined this so much earlier but from April tru mid July we have 3 boys playing travel baseball so I had no time to do this. My name is Michael, my wife Rachel, oldest son is 14, middle son is 12, youngest son is 10, and daughter is 7. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Look forward to meeting many of you all real soon.pirate:

Welcome to the group!!
Did you join the FB group (if you are on FB) there's lots going on over there.
Ask away and I'm sure someone will have an answer for you.
Elaine

We just booked our cruise on 7/15 and were hoping to participate in the Fish Extenders. Are there other "last minute" cruisers that are wanting to do the same? This will be our 5th cruise but first time doing the FEs.

Thanks!

We just booked our cruise on 7/15 and were hoping to participate in the Fish Extenders. Are there other "last minute" cruisers that are wanting to do the same? This will be our 5th cruise but first time doing the FEs. Thanks!

Hi! You are on the fb page right? I think they're working on another group.

Hi everyone,

Just booked the cruise last week and wondering if its too late to join the fish extender group. We will be in rom 9034. It is just my sister and I.

It is her first cruise since 2008 and with her boys at Scout Camp she decided to just come join and have a few days fun down in Orlando and on the cruise.

Hope to get added and already went to the facebook group. Hope to get to know some of you. Is there a list of the group?

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter