Disney Dream August 1, 2016

My kids (age 5 and 6) would love to participate in a FE group! Are we too late to the party? This is our first cruise and I'm trying to keep up with the thread. Just made my 10 posts so I'm ready to go!
Sorry, we're full. Start a new group, meidchic is looking for a group.

I just found out about the fish extenders and want to join a group. We are surprising our 7 and 10 year old with the cruise. This is our first cruise and I am totally out of the loop. I'm a crafty girl and want to participate badly but am not sure what to do.

My kids (age 5 and 6) would love to participate in a FE group! Are we too late to the party? This is our first cruise and I'm trying to keep up with the thread. Just made my 10 posts so I'm ready to go!
Would love to join a group. Just found out about fish extenders and would love to do this!!!

Did you find a group? I just found out about this and want to do this but 2 groups are already closed.

Found out there are 2 groups but all full. Anyone else out there that wants to do this. I WANT TO BADLY!!!!

I'm sorry, we are full. Keep posting to the board, you might want to say you'll coordinate the group, if people join??

Are there any open groups available to join? I just found out about this tonight and would love to be a part!!!

Are there any open groups available to join? I just found out about this tonight and would love to be a part!!!
I think you posted on the Facebook for the cruise. I replied to you there too. I also just found out about this and would love to exchange with your family! Go to the Facebook page and I am there!

I just found out about the FE today. I would love to join a group. This is our familys first cruise ever and we are surprising the kids 15, 12 & 5. Please send an invite if there is a group open.

I just found out about the FE today. I would love to join a group. This is our familys first cruise ever and we are surprising the kids 15, 12 & 5. Please send an invite if there is a group open.
Hello! I'm TeachR1993 and I one that was looking for a group too. Unfortunately, there are 2 and they are both closed. I found another family that was also looking for a group and we are doing the extenders with our families. I would love to be able to switch with your family if you would like. There is a link on Facebook for the cruise week. Go there and you should be able to find me. Im not sure if I'm allowed to put my name on this link.

Hello! I'm TeachR1993 and I one that was looking for a group too. Unfortunately, there are 2 and they are both closed. I found another family that was also looking for a group and we are doing the extenders with our families. I would love to be able to switch with your family if you would like. There is a link on Facebook for the cruise week. Go there and you should be able to find me. Im not sure if I'm allowed to put my name on this link.
I joined the FB group yesterday, I'm not sure how to find you with out a name, but you have my name if you want to contact me through there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter