Disney Dream August 1, 2016

I think it depends. There aren't any actual fish extender groups with open spots left, so I'm not sure how the official groups work. I just found one other family that I am going to exchange with. We are doing one gift for each family member for 4 days. If you're interested, send me a private message once you've hit 10 posts. Ha. :)

I think it depends. There aren't any actual fish extender groups with open spots left, so I'm not sure how the official groups work. I just found one other family that I am going to exchange with. We are doing one gift for each family member for 4 days. If you're interested, send me a private message once you've hit 10 posts. Ha. :)
Ok awesome we would love to trade and if the other family wants another trader we can do them too Now I have to find one of these extenders to hang in a hurry !!

Ok awesome we would love to trade and if the other family wants another trader we can do them too Now I have to find one of these extenders to hang in a hurry !!
Haha. You sound exactly like me at 11 last night when I found out about this

Hi my kids and I just found out about fish extenders and would like to exchange with someone are there any families who we could join I have two kids a 9 year old son and 17 year old daughter. We will be on the August 1 cruise.

Hi my kids and I just found out about fish extenders and would like to exchange with someone are there any families who we could join I have two kids a 9 year old son and 17 year old daughter. We will be on the August 1 cruise.
Heather we were also late finding out we found a few families to swap with but we would like to swap with you too Mesage me

Heather we were also late finding out we found a few families to swap with but we would like to swap with you too Mesage me
We would love to swap with you. I am not sure how to send you a private message and how to find out what room you will be in. Any help is appreciated.

We would love to swap with you. I am not sure how to send you a private message and how to find out what room you will be in. Any help is appreciated.
I just tried to send you Message and it won't allow I think there's some number of threads u have to send before u can get or send messages that's what another member told me So are u on Facebook it's easier there ???

I just tried to send you Message and it won't allow I think there's some number of threads u have to send before u can get or send messages that's what another member told me So are u on Facebook it's easier there ???
Yes I am on Facebook if you want to look me up there that would be great

I just found out about the fish extenders today would like to exchange with your family. Please let me know if your interested.

Hi my kids and I just found out about fish extenders and would like to exchange with someone are there any families who we could join I have two kids a 9 year old son and 17 year old daughter. We will be on the August 1 cruise

Hi are their any other families that would like to to exchange with us. I have two kids a 9 year old son and 17 year old daughter. We will be on the August 1 cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter